MBA Admission 2021-22: Master of Business administration(MBA) is a professional course. The duration of the course is two years. Students can pursue this program after graduation. Candidate needs to match the criteria by getting 50% marks in their final year. MBA admission is based on the Entrance test followed by GD/PI round. The average fee for the course is upto 2 to 20 lakh per annum, depending on the college or University student wishes to join. The exams are conducted semester-wise. There are four semesters in the program. Students must clear all the exams. MBA is the most popular course. There is a good scope in this field. Candidates can earn salaries upto 8 to 9 lakh after completing the course.
MBA Admission 2021 Process, The CAT examination is very important entrance exams 2021 start for MBA admission 2022 including IIFT 2022; IBSAT 2021; CAT 2021; NMAT 2021; XAT 2022; MAT 2021 are open now.
MBA Admission 2022 opportunities for Students are in lost of big brands of institute like XLRI, IIFT, IBS, IIMs, FMS, SPJIMR, NMIMS, Hyderabad and other hundreds of top B-schools Now students can also apply for CAT exam online and Offline both process.
MBA Admission 2021- 22 Entrance Exam Registration Date
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
MBA Exam Name
Apply Online Date
November 30, 2021
January 2, 2022
November 27, 2021
December 19, 2021
|October 15, 2021||December 5, 2021|
December 16, 2021
December 25 & 26, 2021
January 15, 2022
February 22, 2022
September 15, 2021
November 28, 2021
|November 10, 2021||October 14 to December 27, 2021|
MBA is the most prominent degree at the PG level offered for 2 years. In this program, one learns technical, leadership, and managerial skills. The degree obtained in this stream is highly demanding because of great opportunities. An MBA degree is practical in the field of Finance, HRM, and Marketing.
MBA job areas are Banking, HR Management, Foreign Trade, Finance, Marketing, Telecom, Branding, Advertising, and Sports. Top recruiters of India are Apple, Deloitte, Amazon, Accenture, and Bain & Company. Some of the known professions in this field are Brand Manager, HR Manager, Account Manager, Risk Manager, and Project Manager. Higher study after completing MBA is PhD.
Annual earning in this field varies from 8 to 28 lacs. The salary is varying in this range at different places in India.
Subjects in the syllabus are Micro Economics, Principles of Accounting, Financial Modeling, Marketing Research, Corporate Finance, and Business Intelligence.
MBA Admission 2021 Highlights
|Full-Form||Master of Business Administration|
|Total Semester||4 Semesters|
|Fees||Approx. 20,000- 50,0000|
|Entrance Exam||CAT, MAT, IBSAT, XAT|
MBA Admission 2021-22
The MBA Admission is on a merit or quota basis. There may be some differences in the value of universities. Reputable institutions demand more scores. The candidate must have cleared their entrance exam.
Some colleges conduct their entrance exams.
The most common ones are SNAP, CAT, XAT, etc. The student must go through a group discussion. With the weightage of his performance, the student will get admission.
- Merit and entrance-based admissions are provided for the MBA.
- The MBA program requires a UG degree.
- The minimum score at the UG level must be 50%, but some top colleges demand 60% at least.
- MBA admission procedure comprises entry test, merit, personnel interviews, etc.
- CAT, XAT, MAT, NMAT, CMAT, ATMA, SNAP, GMAT, TAN CET, and OPENMAT are the popular MBA entrance exams.
- The top college for MBA programs is the Indian Institute of Management.
- MBA course charges a fee ranging from 02 to 30 lacs. The tuition fee varies in this range depending on the college.
Types of MBA Pursued Mode
- MBA Full-Time: This type is usual and most common. The students attend classes on regular working days, submit their assignments, and at the end of each semester, give exams. It is a full two-year study course.
- Advance MBA: Students who wish to complete their MBA course earlier than two years go for an advanced MBA. Although the study was completed within one year, the workload also increases. All the coursework and examinations are compacted in one year. All this is managed by reducing the summer breaks and semester breaks. However, the cost of the Advance MBA course is less than the full-time MBA course.
- Part-Time MBA: This type of MBA course gives flexibility to the students, especially those who have taken up any job. The workload is less and manageable. The duration of the time is more than two years, usually lasting three years or more. The period for the course does not end until all the requirements for graduation are met.
- Evening Time MBA: It is also a full-time MBA type, but the classes are held in the evening time after the regular working hours. It is suitable for those individuals that are working in the morning time and can’t afford to leave their job. The Evening MBA course duration is also two years.
- Managerial/Executive MBA (EMBA): This type of MBA course is specially reserved for executives and managers, allowing them to get an MBA degree. The benefit of the system is that EMBA students can manage their full-time jobs. These students, in general, have work experience for ten years or more.
- Distance Learning MBA: In the distance learning mode, there are no physical classes. The students receive their syllabus and course books through postal mail. The lectures are provided via live online class, pre-recorded video, or email.
MBA Distance Education Courses
There are Many Specializations are Available in Online MBA, Who Want to Study in Online Mode Then See these Specializations For Your Career, Check all Online MBA Specializations these are Given Below.
- MBA Hospital Management: MBA. Hospital Management or Master of Business Administration in hospital management is a master’s degree postgraduate management course. top ten professions according to a recent survey for MBA in hospital management.
- MBA Human Resource Management: Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management provides Education on how to manage the relationship between people and the organizations they work in. This course is also counted in the top MBA specializations.
- MBA International Business: Master of Business Administration – International Business is a 2-years, full-time master’s degree postgraduate course program, this course is specially designed for a rewarding career in the field of Business management, globally.
- MBA Investment Management: MBA or Master of Business Administration in Investment, is a post-graduation business management course. this course offers Education about understand financial resources to optimize outcomes.
- MBA Transport Management: MBA or Master Of Business Administration in Transportation Management, the student can learn in this course how to manage the transportation and distribution network.
- MBA Marketing Management: MBA full form is Master of Business Administration In This Course students can learn about sales, marketing fields, executive and leadership management skills, market strategies, product management, market research, and consumer trends, etc.
- MBA Software Testing and Quality Management: Master of Business Administration in Software Testing and Quality Management in this course students can study and gain fundamental knowledge of software testing and Quality Management.
- MBA Hotel and Tourism Management: This Field Related to Hotel and Tourism Sector, It’s Mean You Can Know Many Details About Hotel and Tourism Management in this Filed. The program offers opportunities in popular segments of Travel Agencies, Resorts & Spas, Event Management, Airports, Tour operations, and other such areas.
- MBA Technology Management: It is the Management Degree in the area of IT, The Duration of this Course is 2 Years, that is Divided into 4 Semester that Each is a 6 Months Duration. Technology is in high use as an industry that involves the use of computers and software to store, process, protect, send, and receive information.
- MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion: The MBA Courses in Advertising Describes the Post Graduation Courses in Advertising and Sales Promotion is a 2 Years Duration Course, The Maximum Duration is 4 Years.
- MBA Banking Management: It is a 2 Year Duration Course that is Divided into 4 Semesters, Each Semester Duration is 6 Months.
- MBA Banking and Finance Management: It is a PG Degree Programme that is Related to Banking and Finance. In this Programme, You Can Learn Many Things Related to Banking Management or also Finance Management.
- MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management: In its Summary, Logistic and Supply Chain Management is a company of overall network for the movement of raw material from the resources to the user in the form of the final product.
- MBA Customer Relationship Management: For this course design, planning, and execution of the customer management system, which manages, synchronizing, as well automatic the procedure that maintenance customer and sales prospect information.
- MBA in Export Management: For this course providing the overall Education in the field of the international business environment and economic relations. apart from that Enhancing benefits from exports – imports by understanding foreign trade policy.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Finance for Non-Finance||Costing Products and Services|
|Joy of Management||Synthesizing and Analyzing Data using R|
|Micro-Economics||Human Resource Management|
|Business Statistics||Managing Operations and Supply Chain|
|Marketing and Consumer Behaviour||Indian Banking and Financial Markets|
|Excel Spreadsheet Modelling||Indian Economy in the Global Context|
|Organizational Behaviour||Managing Stakeholders and Legal Processes|
|Marketing of Products and Services||Managing Financial Resources|
|Financial Reporting and Analysis||Bringing Ideas to Market|
|Business Research Methodology||Strategic Management|
|Operation Research||Project Management|
|Macro Economics & Policy||Data Science Using R and Python|
|Business Communication & Presentation Skills|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Management of Design||Capstone Simulation|
|Business Model and Intellectual Property||Ethics and Indian Ethos|
|Leveraging IT for Business||Integrated Decisions Making|
|Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility||Leadership Development|
|Analyzing and Mitigating Risk||Applied Business Research Project|
|Applied Business Research|
|Problem Solving and Consulting Skills|
List of MBA Entrance Exams
- AIMA Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)
- AMU MBA Entrance Exam
- APIIT NAT
- Bocconi Entrance Test (BET)
- BRAOU MBA Entrance Exam
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- GSIB Entrance Test (GET)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Hyderabad Business School (HBSAT)
- IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAT)
- IGNOU OPENMAT
- IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam
- IRMA Social Concern Test
- KIITEE Management Entrance Examination for KSOM MBA
- Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)
- KMAT Kerala (MBA)
- MAH MBA / MMS CET
- NMIMS Management Admission Test (NMAT)
- PIM-MAT (MBA) Admission
- Punjab MET
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP Test)
- Symbiosis Indore MBA (SAET)
- SRM Joint Entrance Examination- Management (SRMJEEM)
- UPES Management Entrance Test (MET)
- Uttrakhand Open University MBA Entrance Test
- VMOU MBA Entrance Test
- WBUT Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- AIMA UGAT
- BVP BUMAT
- DU JAT
- IIM Indore IPM
- IPU CET BBA
- Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test (MUCMET)
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
- Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT)
List of MBA Colleges with Fees
|Name of College||Fees|
|Faculty of Management Studies – Delhi (FMS Delhi)||Rs 30,960/-|
|Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)||Rs 13,85,000/-|
|Indian Institute of Technology – Delhi (IIT Delhi)||Rs 4,00,000/-|
|International Management Institute (IMI)||Rs 13,50,000/-|
|Management Development Institute – Gurgaon (MDI Gurgaon)||Rs 14,91,000/|
|Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM)||Rs 8,95,000/-|
|Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH)||Rs 10,00,000/-|
|Institute of Management Technology – (IMT Ghaziabad)||Rs 14,10,000/-|
|JSS Academy of Technical Education – Noida||Rs. 3,35,698/-|
|Symbiosis Institute Of Business Management Pune||Rs 18,08,000/-|
|International School of Business & Media Pune||Rs 8,93,000/-|
|Balaji Institute of Management and Human Resource Development Pune||Rs 6,43,000/-|
|Balaji Institute Of Modern Management Pune||Rs. 8,10,000|
|National Institute of Bank Management Pune||Rs 13,05,000/-|
|ICFAI Business School Pune||Rs 8,31,000/-|
|National Insurance Academy Pune||Rs. 11,38,000/-|
|MITCON Institute of Management Pune||Rs. 5,04,000/-|
|Indira Institute of Management Pune||Rs. 6,80,000/-|
|Amity Global Business School Pune||Rs. 5,68,000/-|
|Symbiosis Institute of International Business – SIIB Pune||Rs. 13,56,000/-|
|Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences: SIHS Pune||Rs. 8,83,000/-|
|Symbiosis School of Banking And Finance, SSBF Pune||Rs. 11,58,000/-|
|Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences: SSS, Pune||Rs. 3,38,000/-|
|Indian School of Business (Hyderabad)||Rs. 33,50,000/-|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Hyderabad||Rs. 13,48,000/-|
|Vishwani Institute of Systems and Management Hyderabad||Rs. 6,50,000/-|
|Amity Global Business School Hyderabad||Rs. 8,31,000/-|
|GITAM Hyderabad Business School||Rs. 8,30,000/-|
|Institute of Management Technology||Rs. 13,00,000/-|
|Institute of Public Enterprise (Hyderabad)||Rs. 8,00,000/-|
|ICFAI Business School Hyderabad||Rs. 13,50,000/-|
|Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management – VJIM Hyderabad||Rs. 8,50,000/-|
|National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (Hyderabad)||Rs. 4,05,000/-|
|WOXSEN School of Business Hyderabad||Rs. 18,30,000/-|
|ICBM-School of Business Excellence Hyderabad||Rs. 4,50,000/-|
|SP Jain Institute of Management & Research||Rs. 16,30,000/-|
|National Institute of Industrial Engineering||Rs. 8,30,000/-|
|Shailesh J Mehta School of Management Mumbai||Rs. 13,00,000/-|
|SP Jain School of Global Management||Rs. 38,98,340/-|
|Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education||Rs. 1,44,000/-|
|SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai||Rs. 8,33,000/-|
|N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai||Rs. 8,88,000/-|
|IES Management College And Research Centre, Mumbai||Rs. 8,33,000/-|
|ITM Navi Mumbai: ITM Group of Institutions||Rs. 9,33,000/-|
|Chetana’s Institute of Management and Research||Rs. 6,60,000/-|
|Vivekanand Education Society Institute of Management Studies Research||Rs. 6,59,500/-|
|Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras||Rs. 6,90,000/-|
|Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Chennai||Rs. 13,00,000/-|
|SSN School of Management Chennai||Rs. 5,30,000/-|
|Galaxy Institute of Management Chennai||Rs. 6,30,000/-|
|Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai||Rs. 6,30,000/-|
|Amity Global Business School Chennai||Rs. 6,80,000/-|
|Loyola Institute of Business Administration||Rs. 11,80,000/-|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management – GLIM||Rs. 18,84,000/-|
|SRM School of Management Chennai||Rs. 5,30,000/-|
|Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology||Rs. 3,80,000/-|
|Academy of Maritime Education and Training||Rs. 6,00,000/-|
|SRM Institute of Hotel Management (SRMIHM)||Rs. 3,00,000/-|
|Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science||Rs. 4,35,000/-|
|Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute||Rs. 1,68,000/-|
|Indian Institute of Management Kolkata||Rs. 19,10,000/-|
|Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Kolkata||Rs. 15,83,000/-|
|International School of Business & Media Kolkata||Rs. 6,43,000/-|
|International Institute of Business Studies Kolkata||Rs. 4,10,000/-|
|Calcutta Business School, Kolkata||Rs. 6,88,000/-|
|Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management Kolkata||Rs. 6,10,000/-|
|International Management Institute Kolkata||Rs. 11,53,130/-|
|GBS Kolkata: Globsyn Business School, Kolkata||Rs. 8,50,000/-|
|Eminent College of Management and Technology, [ECMT] Kolkata||Rs. 1,54,000/-|
|(MSRIT) M.s. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore||Rs. 1,08,880/-|
|(CMRIT) CMR Institute of Technology, Bangalore||Rs. 80,000/-|
|(SJBIT) Sjb Institute of Technology, Bangalore||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|(KJC) Kristu Jayanti College , Bangalore||Rs. 8,00,000/-|
|(BMSCE) Bms College of Engineering, Bangalore||Rs. 1,08,880/-|
|(BIT) Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore||Rs. 1,38,880/-|
|(RNSIT) R.n.s. Institute of Technology, Bangalore||Rs. 1,08,880/-|
|(DAIT) Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore||Rs. 1,60,000/-|
|(NMAMIT) Nmam Institute of Technology, Udupi||Rs. 1,43,310/-|
|(SIT) Sambhram Institute of Technology, Bangalore||Rs. 4,10,000/-|
|(GEMS) Gems B School, Bangalore||Rs. 4,40,000/-|
|(BCE) Brindavan College of Engineering, Bangalore||Rs. 4,05,585/-|
|KS Group of Institutions, Bangalore||Rs. 1,60,000/-|
State Wise Distance Education MBA Colleges in India
Job Opportunity After MBA
- Account Manager
- Card Payments Operations Head
- Management Consultant
- Project Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- Zonal Business Manager
- Equity Research Analysts
- Most popular MBA specializations.
- The Information about MBA-Master Of Business Administration Information Technology (IT)
- Most popular Course offer MBA-Master Of Business Administration Marketing
- For the Account specialist MBA-Master Of Business Administration Finance Course for those who need a career in Account.
- Most loving Course in between students MBA-Master Of Business Administration Human Resource (HR)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How can I apply for MBA Admission 2021-22?
Ans: Firstly the candidates can apply for an online MBA by visiting the university’s official site. On the official site, candidates have to fill their admission application form.
Ans: Of course, It is Government approved courses that are valid worldwide. Because the candidate wants to take admission to a Doctoral degree abroad, then they are eligible for that.
Ans: Yes, Because Distance and Online MBA courses are approved by UGC (Government of India)
Ans: No, Because candidates have no doubts about their subject, they have an option to take classes.
Ans: Candidates have to obtain 50% marks in their 12th as well as Undergraduate courses.
Ans: Yes, while Candidates can do their MBA in Hindi.
Ans: There is no age restriction in the Distance MBA course because this course is for working students
Ans: An MBA will help you to make your position well. Able to improve their skills, It will increase your salary. Everywhere will get the priority for an MBA holder. Online MBA will be very useful for those people who are working, they choose this MBA course in Online.
Ans: Dear student the fee structure will vary from course to course. The yearly fee will be Approx. 20000/ Year to 80000/ Approx. 20000. Kindly candidates are requested to check out the fees structure page as well.
Ans: Dear Sir, You can apply for an MBA Online as well as Offline. The duration will be 2 years. Candidates can choose their MBA courses on the related platforms.
Ans: Admission for top MBA programs may be based on their entrance examination score. The University will organize the entrance examination for all professional courses.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th