The distance customer relationship MBA course is approved by the UGC/DEB. Some universities and institutes are offering the distance MBA mode. There are some universities in India are offering the distance MBA course which have the established placements cells. So the candidate can get government and private jobs in different sectors like an audit manager, security analyst, and financial planning manager with their profile.
Benefits of Distance Education in MBA Customer Relationship Management:
- Time freely. The most significant benefit of the distance MBA course is time flexibility. This distance mode allows the candidate to study their course at their own time and pace.
- Low cost: The fee structure of the distance course is thin low instead of the regular MBA. This course charge fee of their candidate overall is 30 k to 1.5 Lacks.
- Earn while you learn: The distance MBA allows the candidate to continue their work with your study. If the candidate is professionally busy at work then the distance MBA is the best choice for him. Many students get admission to this program to continue their current schedule.
- Online classes: The candidate can study their course online in distance MBA. All books and classes are provided to the candidate online resource.
MBA Customer Relationship Management DE Admission Headline:
|Course Name||MBA Customer Relationship Management Distance Education|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Duration||1 to 2 Year|
|Eligibility||( Graduation Passed with 45% marks ) MBA Customer Relationship Management Distance Education who are holders of any Bachelor’s Degree can get admitted to this program, though an MBA shall be preferred. The requirements are the same for online education and distance education too.|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 15000 – INR 30000 / Year) according to the university.|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Amdocs, Become Interactive, Convergys, Kayako, Attractive, Empathica, Five 9 Inc., Graham Technology, inContact, Inc, SMITH.|
A Student Can Check Easily MBA Customer Relationship Management Distance Education Admission, Eligibility, Fee Structure in India, Dubai, Oman, Kuwait & Abu Dhabi, Check Also More Information From the Upper Table:
MBA Customer Relationship Management Admission 2021-22:
- The admission process follows the path of bachelor clearance after that the entry test and for some students, direct admission is also an option. The degree is the deep study of customer behavior and their demand and satisfaction. After the completion of the degree, the student will be able to understand the demand of the customer and their needs and demand.
- Students can take admission through an online/ Offline process. MBA Customer Relationship Management Distance Education or Master of Business Administration in customer Relationship Management could be a postgraduate Human Resource Management course. customer relationship management is a wide-enforced strategy for managing corporation interactions with customers, purchasers, and sales prospects. It involves mistreatment technology to arrange, automate, and synchronize business processes primarily sales activities, but additionally those for marketing, client service, and technical support.
- MBA Customer Relationship Management Distance Education has study materials to teach how to make a healthy relationship between organization and customers with a mutual understanding of the concepts and business policies. This can be teaching in CRM courses in undergraduate or postgraduate courses. In this course, students and professionals learn how to analyze the requirement and demands of the customers with the help of the old data and the interest of the customer. CRM professionals also make and target the audience to improve the sales of the products.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- Aspirants for admissions in MBA CRM must have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in BBA. Each aspirant must have obtained a minimum 50% score.
- Famous MBA entrance exams conducted for CRM admissions are GMAT, XAT, CAT, MAT, etc.
- The average tuition fee of MBA CRM has a range of 30K to 1.5 lacs annually.
MBA CRM’s job areas are Banking and Finance, Research Dept., Insurance Companies, Legal Services, Universities, IT sector, E-Commerce Sector, and Customer Support Services. Budget Manager, Team Leader, Security Analyst, CR Manager, Customer Service Executive, and Financial Planner. In the beginning stage of the job, a CRM Manager can earn almost 03 to 04 lacs per year.
- Hyderabad Business School (HBSAT)
- IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAT)
- IGNOU OPEN MAT
- IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam
Students will also able to get admission to the degree without the entry test through direct admission. They must have the transcript for the bachelor’s degree.
The degree fee is 3 to 8 LPA. that varies from the types of courses.
The degree holder can earn about 5 to 20 LPA.
Type of courses
The degree is offered full time and some of the universities offer it at distant courses. MBA Customer Relationship Management Distance Education is a Management Course in Customer Relationship.
About MBA Customer Relationship Management Course:
The course MBA in Customer Relationship Management is a 2-year post-graduate Course program that provided knowledge about various techniques and skills regarding customer relationships and how to manage and maintain those relationships in the long run for organization’s benefit by achieving new marketing tools and technologies. the management of customer it has managed and kept them happy for any situation for the customer. the customer of relationships manager has taken multi types of responses in any organization/ companies.
MBA Universities & Fees:
|Manav Rachna University||3 years||84,165|
|Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth||3 years||26,550|
|Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences||3 years||26,575|
|Maharana Pratap Horticultural University||3 years||26,600|
|Amity University||3 years||83,920|
|Ansal University||3 years||83,675|
|Apeejay Stya University||3 years||84,655|
|Ashoka University||3 years||85,145|
|Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||83,920|
Job Types for MBA Customer Relationship Management Distance Education:
- Security Analyst
- Team & Technical Leader
- Audit Manager
- Financial Planning, Budgeting-Manager
- Guest Relations Executive
- Customer Service Executive
- Database Administrator
- Customer Care Executive
- Manager-Client Servicing,
- Customer Relationship Manager,
- CRM Specialist
- Relationship Manager
- Product Manager
Employment Areas for MBA Customer Relationship Management Distance Education
- IT Sector
- Colleges & Universities
- Banking Sector
- Research Dept.
- E.Commerce Sector
Aim of MBA CRM Distance Education:
- To determine mutually satisfying goals between the organization and the customer
- Producing positive feelings in the organization & the customers.
- To establish and maintain customer satisfaction.
MBA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees:
|MBA (Hospital Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Human Resource Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13500 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (International Business)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Information System Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MBA (Marketing Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MBA (Software Testing and Quality Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MBA (Hotel and Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Technology Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MBA (Advertising and Sales Promotion)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Banking Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Banking and Finance Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MBA (Investment Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Transport Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MBA (Export Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13000 – INR 29500 / Year|
|MBA (Airline and Airport Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Entrepreneurship)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Finance Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MBA (Financial Services)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14500 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MBA (Textile Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13700 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Materials Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Project Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MBA (Retail Management)<%|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Management Distance Education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also from the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans. Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee for installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Ans: Graduation passed the candidate eligible to apply the admission of the MBA course.
Ans: It is normally a 2-years master’s degree course.
Ans: the MBA full form is Master of Business Administration.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th