MBA Energy Management Admission 2021-22 | Fee, Colleges & Syllabus: The Master of Business Management in Energy is a PG course in Management field. The total learning duration for this course is 02 year. The MBA in Energy Management is aimed to manage the energy crisis and develop new sources of energy. The successful professionals of this course offered vacancies in various companies related to the energy sector Such as; Adani Power, Tata Power and NTPC etc.
MBA in Energy Management is a PG course, completed in 02 years. One year divides into two semesters. The energy crisis is a big issue in today’s world as most almost every sector of life is dependent on energy. MBA in Energy Management aims for meeting the crises and the power requirement of the world.
The syllabus includes different subjects in each semester. Subjects like Renewable and Non-Renewable Energy Resources, etc. are of the 1st semester. Other like Energy Audits, Oil & Gas Economics, etc. are subjects studied in the 2nd semester. Similarly, the 3rd and final semesters have different. There is also a summer internship included in the syllabus.
- 28 October 2021: Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) offers admission to the “MBA Energy Management” program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 28 October 2021: Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Maharastra, invites application forms for admission to the MBA Energy Management course. Students looking to take admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
MBA Energy Management Highlights
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam conducted by colleges, GD & PI|
|Full-Form of MBA EM||MBA in Energy Management|
|Course fee||INR 1 to 4 Lakhs|
|Average salary||INR 6.7 Lakhs|
MBA Energy Management Admission 2021-22
The enrollments of MBA in Energy Management are made via merit of marks/score secured in different entrance exams of India. MBA in Energy Management syllabus can help students to learn about various changings of the environment or energy sector and how to manage them.
Such degree holders can get a job in Tata Power, Adani Power, NTPS, Damodar Valley, NHPC, and other related Indian firms.
In the mentioned firms, one can become an Energy Auditor, Energy Market Reporter, and Energy Consultant, etc.
The average earning of such professionals or experts is up to INR 6.7 LPA.
- Candidates desiring for MBA-EM must have a UG degree with at least a 50% score.
- Entrance exams conducted for MBA-EM are CAT, XAT, GMAT, and NMAT.
- The selection process encompasses an IP and GD round as well.
- SIIB, IISWBM, and MIT WPU are the top institutes to be enrolled in this degree program.
- The tuition fee for MBA Energy Management is different throughout the Indian Colleges. The average amount is ranging from INR 01 to 04 lacs.
- BRAOU MBA Entrance Exam
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- GSIB Entrance Test (GET)
Fееѕ іn Indіа
MBA in Energy Management can be done at affordable tuition fees that range between INR 01 to 04 lakh.
Salary Packages іn Indіа
The Energy management professionals offered an initial salary of about INR 6.7 lakh annually.
Types of Cоurѕе
MBA in Energy Management is a full-time course.
There is no policy to learn MBA Energy Management in Part-time mode.
Suggested University in India
|University||State||Type Of University|
|Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University of Social Sciences Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||State University|
|Dr. C.V. Raman University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
|Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Central University|
|G.H. Raisoni University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
Be the first to leave a review.