MBA entrepreneurship allows the students to make good and innovative business ideas. The degree requires 1 to 2 years for completion.
MBA in Entrepreneurship is a full-time degree program. It’s a PG-level course having a completion period of 02 years.
MBA in Entrepreneurship makes students successful entrepreneurs through specialized training. Students learn to transform ideas by using different aspects of the business.
The subjects in this course syllabus are organization behavior, finance, research methodology, HR management, and legal aspects of the business.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- The desiring candidates of MBA-E have a UG degree to meet the eligibility criteria.
- It is an essential requirement and must have a 50% minimum score as a whole.
- For selection in MBA in Entrepreneurship, a candidate has to appear in an entrance exam.
- Some of the important MBA exams conducted in this process are CAT, XAT, MAT, SNAP, NMAT, CMAT, and GMAT.
- After the entrance exam candidate will have to go through a PI and GD round.
- Symbiosis International University is the top one to study MBA Entrepreneurship.
- There is a variance in the tuition fee from institute to institute. It may vary from INR 01 to 20 lacs.
Highly prominent job sectors are Banking, IT, Automobile, Fashion Management, Small and Medium Enterprise Management, Agriculture, and Hospitality. Job offering companies in India are ICICI, BCG, Morgan Stanley, HDFC, Lehman Brothers, Barclays, E&Y, Genpact, and HSBC.
Jobs for which such graduates apply are Assistant Manager, HR Manager, Finance Controller, Accountant, Business Consultants, etc.
At the initial stage, one can earn INR 03 to 05 lacs as an annual salary.
Higher study after completing MBA in Entrepreneurship is Ph.D.
What is MBA entrepreneurship 2021-22?
The degree allows the students to use their creativity and innovation to make new business. The ideas will be of social benefit or any other topic that helps the economy and the country to grow.
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Admission 2021-22 Headline
|Course Name||MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Course|
|Duration||1 to 2 Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||$ 247.38 – $ 378.30 / YEAR|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
MBA entrepreneurship admission 2021-22
The admission process follows the path of bachelor clearance after that the entry test and for some students, a direct admission is also an option. the bachelor marks should be 50%.
The criteria are set by all the state universities that are common for all the applicants.
- MAH MBA / MMS CET
- NMIMS Management Admission Test (NMAT)
- PIM-MAT (MBA) Admission
- Punjab MET
Direct admission does not need the entry test clearance, it is just that the students must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 45% to 50% marks.
The degree fee in India is 3 to 8 LPA. That varies from type of course.
The degree holder can get about 2 to 7 LPA.
Type of courses
The degree is offered at the full time and some of the universities offer it at distant courses. The courses are offered for the best of students.
The student can check easily MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Course, eligibility, fee structure, and more information check from the upper table:
MBA Entrepreneurship enhances the student communication skill at a corporate level, it helps in getting the experience in leadership for innovation and growth of the business. The duration of M.B.A. in Entrepreneurship is generally a 2 years program with 2 or additional semesters but time duration might dissent from institute to institute and also may be on a half time basis by sure institutes.
Admission Process :
- Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process.
- For MBA Entrepreneurship Course Student Should be a pass( Graduation Passed with 45% marks)
Approx. Fee Structure:
- The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from ( $ 247.38 – $ 378.30 / YEAR ) according to the university.
Some questions always arise in our mind When we go to take the admission:
Ques: Is this course valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans: Yes, These Universities are approved by UGC/ DEB/ AICTE And the government of India for the student.
Ques: Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities is Approved for study in India and Abroad for the student.
Ques: Can students pay fees in installment?
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester wise or Year wise.
Ques: What will be the examination mode?
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance University Fees 2021-22
|Amity University||3 years||83920|
|Ansal University||3 years||83675|
|Apeejay Stya University||3 years||84655|
|Ashoka University||3 years||85145|
|Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences||3 years||26575|
|Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth||3 years||26550|
|Maharana Pratap Horticultural University||3 years||26600|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Ambala||3 years||80490|
|Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies||3 years||84410|
Benefits of the MBA Entrepreneurship:
The student can get the benefit of from anywhere, this facility available in approx every study center. Now current date online education/ correspondence education more popular for its flexible property, it can be possible for everyone, any level according to DEB study rules for the available course, it facilitates the option no any important to attend the class Distance.
More MBA Distance Courses in India:
- M.B.A. Advertising and Sales Promotion
- MBA International Business
- MBA in Banking Management
- M.B.A. Banking and Finance Management
- M.B.A. Customer Relationship Management
- M.B.A. Export Management
Top Institutes for MBA Entrepreneurship
- ICFAI University, Tripura
- Annamalai University, Ammamalainagar
- University of Mumbai, Mumbai
- Netaji Subhas Open University, Kolkata
- Yashwantrao C.Maharasthra Open University, Nasik
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th