MBA Healthcare Management Admission 2021-22: MBA is a 2-year post-graduate course. The aspirant must have a Bachelor’s degree. Health sector management is the main reason for the economy’s trust. MBA Health Care Management is a two-year PG program in medicine management. In nature, the program belongs to the management stream. It aims to provide highly qualified managers in healthcare systems. The DU Delhi and SRM are the most recommended Institutes for this MBA Course.
- 18 October 2021: Amity University, Gurugram, offers admission to the “MBA in Hospital & Health Care Management” program. Students interested in taking admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 18 October 2021: Sharda University, Greater Noida, invites application forms for the “MBA in Health Care Management” program. Students looking to opt for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
MBA Healthcare Management Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Healthcare Management|
|Admission process||Entrance exam conducted by colleges, GD & PI|
|Course Fee||20 K to 50 K per semester|
|Duration||2 years (full-time)|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks|
MBA Healthcare Management Admission 2021-22
- It’s a postdoctoral course for two years. Health Care Management is focused on staff and systems control within a hospital or a public health center. It aims to supply highly skilled healthcare systems managers. Health Care Management discusses how things in a health center are managed.
- The course provides Healthcare managerial skills. It gives an insight into both medical and management. The purpose of the study is to teach students health sector management. It teaches how patients and staff are to manage. These departments are primarily in hospitals, clinics, etc. This course teaches that sort of management to students. They then aspire and serve the health sectors of the economy.
- Health Care Management deals with how to manage things in a health center. Health Care Management focuses on controlling staff and systems inside a hospital or public health care center.
- MBA HCM program syllabus’s most focused subjects are Principles of healthcare services management, financial control, marketing management, and employee welfare. Every year numerous management and medical Institutes across India are advertising admission in MBA HCM.
- Healthcare is a significant factor in development. Better healthcare means a better country as a whole. Thus, Healthcare maintenance is required. For which these graduates are ideal.
- After Completing this professional management course, students can do M.Phil or Ph.D. in Healthcare Management as a higher course.
- MBA in Healthcare Management course requires a minimum graduation degree for admissions.
- At least a 50% marks score in BBA, BBA, or related degrees is an essential requirement.
- MBA HCM program’s admissions are generally merit/entrance exam-based.
- XAT and MAT are well-known entrance exams for this MBA course.
- Their marks should be a total of at least 50%.
- They should pass their entrance exam.
- The entrance exam can be from MAT, SNAP, GMAT, CAT, etc.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Averagely INR 20 K to 50 K per semester fee charged for MBA Healthcare Management Course.
An essential requirement is at least a score of 50 percent for BBA, BBA, and associated degrees.
The universities conduct CAT, MAT, and many other tests.
Distance Learning Education
MBA Healthcare Management course is available in online mode.
Averagely a Healthcare manager can annually earn INR 3 Lac to 18 Lac per year. Healthcare, Wipro Health Care, Educational Institutes, Cipla, and Apollo life are famous recruiting areas for MBA HCM professionals.
These professionals are Healthcare Manager, Administrator, Healthcare IT Manager, Quality Analyst, Healthcare Analyst, etc.
Just like all other MBA programs. This course also deals first with simple management subjects. These subjects build the base of the student. They may include the following:
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation Management
- Quantitative Techniques
In the later semesters, the subjects are more complex. They deal with Legal Aspects of Healthcare, Hospital operations, HR in Hospitals, etc.
MBA Healthcare Management Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Principle of management||Strategic Management|
|Fundamentals of Communication||Cost Accounting|
|Managerial Economics||Innovation Management|
|Marketing Management||Quantitative Techniques|
|Human Resource Management||The Integrative Manager|
|Financial Accounting||Interview Preparation|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Essentials of Healthcare Administration||HR in Hospitals|
|Planning & Designing of Healthcare Facilities||Material Management|
|Hospital Operation||Legal Aspects of Healthcare|
|Customer-Centric Organization (CCO)||Revenue Cycle Management in Healthcare|
|Quality Management in Hospitals||Projects/Seminars/Case Studies|
|Projects/Seminars/Case Studies||Healthcare Equipment Management|
Postgraduates in this field easily find jobs as health sectors are present in all villages and cities. The management of these health departments falls under these students. It can then use their skills for the work. They can be educational, financial, foreign, or government institutions.
They find jobs in the supervision sectors in hospitals and clinics. As Pharmaceutical Production Manager, Staff supervisor, CEO, Hospital Administrators, and CFO.
MBA Healthcare Management University & Fees
|Veer Narmad South Gujarat University||3 years||84165|
|Al-Falah University||3 years||26350|
|Amity University||3 years||83920|
|Ansal University||3 years||83675|
|Apeejay Stya University||3 years||84655|
|Ashoka University||3 years||85145|
|BML Munjal University||3 years||84655|
|Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies||3 years||84410|
|Manav Rachna University||3 years||84165|
|Veer Kunwar Singh University||3 years||26400|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Ans. Some of the jobs are given below:
- Oncology Coordinator
- Healthcare Information Manager
- Assistant Operation Manager
- Healthcare Staff Supervisor
- Physician Relations Liaison
- Venkateshwara Open University, Pune
- Clinical Research Education & Management Academy
- Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi
- Anna University, Chennai
Q. How much can I earn with this degree?
Ans. A person with this degree can earn very well in the health sector. Their average salary ranges from Rs. 4 – 7 Lakhs per annum.
Be the first to leave a review.