MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MBA Hospital Management Distance Education is a PG-level degree program offered by the universities of the country. The minimum duration of MBA Hospital Management is generally 2 years. The maximum period in which we can complete this degree is 5 years. After this time, the admission will be terminated. There is a large number of universities that offer MBA in Hospital Management. The candidates can apply for the admissions by filling & submitting a re-entry form on the official webpage of the institutions. The admissions are opened every year in June in most of the universities.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Hospital Management Distance Education|
|Duration||1 Year to 2 Year|
|Eligibility||Graduation Passed with 45% marks|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 10000 – INR 25000 / Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22
The admissions are granted by all the universities based on an entrance test conducted at the national level. Thus Students Can Take Admission by an Online/ Offline Process. Suppose the candidate wishes to take admission through the online process. In that case, the student must visit the university’s official website. If the candidate wants to take admission for offline mode, visit the university campus and apply for admission from there itself.
The Two-year Full-time Master’s Degree in Hospital & Healthcare Management With Electives in Pharmaceutical Management, Healthcare IT, and Healthcare Insurance Focuses on Equipping Students With the Information and Skills Needed for the Management of Healthcare Organizations. Be-IT Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals, IT, Insurance, Clinical Analysis, Equipment, Producing, Public Healthcare Institution, Consultancies, NGOs, Well-being Business, and Others as May Evolve.
- The candidates who have done graduation in relative subjects with up to 50% marks are eligible to apply for the grant of admissions in MBA HM.
- BA, BBA, or BSc in HM are suitable to apply for this course.
- CAT or MAT are popular entrance exams for this course’s admissions.
- Admissions of MBA HM are also offered through the direct admission method.
- Course charges minimum tuition fee that is ranging b/w INR 50K to 4 Lac.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP Test)
- Symbiosis Indore MBA (SAET)
- SRM Joint Entrance Examination- Management (SRMJEEM)
The fee for the degree is 8,000 to 5 LPA. that differs from the types of courses.
The degree gives the earning of 2.3 to 5.7 LPA.
Types of Courses
The universities offer full-time and distance courses with differences in their fee structures.
- A Student Can Check Easily MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Admission, Eligibility, Fee Structure in India, Dubai, Oman, Kuwait & Abu Dhabi, Check Also More Information From the Upper Table:
- MBA Hospital Management Distance Education is a 2 Years Post Graduation Programmes; Students do this Course After BA, B. Com, B. Sc., MBBS, BPT, B. Pharm, BE, B. Tech, BDS, etc., or any Graduate are Pursue this Course. The candidate should have passed the Graduation Degree with any discipline from any recognized university.
- The MBA Hospital management Distance education average tuition fees in India range between INR 1 to 7.5 lacs. After the complete course of MBA Hospital, management Distance education in the country has provided average annual salary packages between INR 2,35,000 and 5,50,000.
- MBA in hospital management is designed to improve the student’s knowledge with excellent business management skills and is required to organize and regulate complex healthcare delivery systems. With the help of this course, the candidate gets the best job opportunity in India and other countries with a high salary. The candidate needs to visit the site for any query.
- Many universities offer Full-time regular/Distance education for students and provide facilities and faculties of departments. the many options for specializations, eligible candidates apply for this course, and after this program take an excellent salary and make a career.
Benefits of Distance Education MBA Hospital Management
- Time freely: In distance MBA courses, the candidate can study their course at their time and pace. The distance MBA makes it easy to study for their candidate. In this course, time relaxation is given to the candidate.
- Low cost: Distance MBA is a low-fee structure course instead of a regular MBA. The average fee of the distance MBA is INR 60,000 to 7,50,000 INR.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate of the distance MBA can easily do their regular work for earn. There is no proper time and schedule for this course. After completing the distance MBA course, the candidate can expect a good job and a good salary graph.
- Online classes: In distance MBA from classes to books is given to the students online. The candidate can study their course online.
Top Universities & Fees
|Swarnim Gujarat Sports University||2 years||98,130|
|Swarnim Startup & Innovation University||2 years||98,375|
|Team Lease Skills University||2 years||98,620|
|UKA Tarsadia University||3 years||84,410|
|Veer Narmad South Gujarat University||3 years||84,165|
|Al-Falah University||3 years||26,350|
|O.P. Jindal Global University||3 years||26,375|
|PDM University||3 years||85,145|
|Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences||3 years||84,900|
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Principles of Health Service Management||Organization and Administration of Clinical and Super Specialty Services|
|Operations Research||Marketing Management|
|Operations Research||Hospital Management Information Systems (HMIS)|
|Marketing Management of Hospital Services||Strategic Management|
|Organization Behavior||Marketing Management|
|Operations Research||Marketing Management|
|Organization & Administration of Supportive Services||Healthcare Marketing Management|
|Cost and Management Accounting||Health Policy and Healthcare Services|
|Research Methodology||Delivery Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|Disaster Management / Infection Control||Materials and Equipment Management|
|Legal Framework in Healthcare Microeconomics||Financial Accounting|
|Introduction to Epidemiology and Biostatistics||Comparative Health Systems and International Health|
|Human Biology||Marketing Research|
|NGO Management||Strategic Human Resource Management|
|Quality Assurance for Healthcare/ Hospital||Consumer Behavior|
|Health Economics||Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis|
|Taxation and Audit||Introduction to Epidemiology and Biostatistics|
|Human Resource Management and Labor Legislation||Mini Project of One Week|
Top MBA Distance Education Universities
|S.No.||Institute Name||State||Tuition Fees||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Presidency University||Bangalore||15000||Undergraduate degree|
|2||Apex Professional University||Arunachal Pradesh||12000||Undergraduate degree|
|3||Annamalai University||Tamil Nadu||15000||Undergraduate degree|
|4||Himalayan University||Arunachal Pradesh||16,000||Undergraduate degree|
|5||EIILM University||Sikkim||18,000||Undergraduate degree|
Career and Scope After MBA Hospital Management Distance Education
- Medical and Health Services Manager
- Hospital Administrator
- Wellness Resort and Health Spa Manager
- Senior Healthcare Manager Etc.
Top Companies Job Opportunity to MBA Hospital Management
- National and international healthcare organizations
- Public health departments and rehabilitation centers
- Pharmaceuticals and hospital supply firms
- Medical colleges and institutions
- Healthcare centers and nursing homes
- Mental health organizations
- Health insurance companies
- Government and private hospitals
- Health agencies, laboratories, and clinics
- Medical software companies and hospital consulting firms
Employment Areas of MBA Hospital Management
- Nursing Homes
- Health Agencies
- Health Insurance Companies
- Laboratories and Clinics
- Public Health Departments
- Mental Health Organizations
Fee Structure of MBA Hospital Management Distance Education
|Fee Types||First Year||Second Year|
|First Instalment Tuition Fee||12000||15200|
|Postage and Stationery Fee||500||500|
More MBA Online Courses Information With Eligibility & Fees
|MBA (Human Resource Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MBA (International Business)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MBA (Investment Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000/ Year|
|MBA (Transport Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MBA (Information System Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9500 – INR 23500 / Year|
|MBA (Marketing Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000– INR 24000 / Year|
|MBA (Software Testing and Quality Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9800 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MBA (Hotel and Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MBA (Technology Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9500 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MBA (Advertising and Sales Promotion)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MBA (Banking Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9200 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MBA (Banking and Finance Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MBA (Customer Relationship Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MBA (Export Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MBA (Airline and Airport Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9000 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MBA (Entrepreneurship)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MBA (Finance Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MBA (Financial Services)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MBA (Textile Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9500 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MBA (Materials Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MBA (Project Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9500 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MBA (Retail Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MBA (Services Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MBA (Shipping and Port Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
Some Cities Where Students Can Get Admission in MBA
Ans: Yes, MBA hospital management distance education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also from the government of india. Students certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, degree offered by these universities are approved for study in India and abroad also.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee for installment either semester wise or year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or online mode at the concerned centers as per universities rules.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th