MBA distance courses are introduced by the UGC/DEB. Some universities and institutes are offering the distance MBA mode. The university of IGNOU and SUBHARTI university is presenting the distance mode courses. At the end of this course, the candidate becomes able for a government job and public sectors like Retailing sector, sports, and restaurant & hotels.
Benefits of Distance Education in MBA Hotel Tourism Management:
|Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- Time flexibility: The distance MBA allows the candidate to study their course at their own time and pace. There is no fixed time and schedule in the distance MBA course that makes it easy for the candidate to continue their daily activity without affecting their study.
- Low cost: The distance MBA course has a very low fee structure than the regular MBA. The average fee of the distance MBA is INR15000- 28000 INR.
- Earn while you learn: In this course, the candidate can study their course alongside without lifting the other one. After completing the distance MBA the candidate can expect a good salary and graph.
- Online mode: Most of the distance MBA institutes provide books and lectures online. The candidate can receive their lecture through digital resources. It is a time-free mode course.
MBA Hotel and Tourism Management DE Admission Headline 2021-22:
|Course Name||MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Education|
|Duration||1 to 2 Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||The Fee for Both Types of Education Varies While the Off-Campus (Distance and Online) Education Ranges From ( INR 15000 – INR 28000 / Year ) According to the University.|
|Eligibility||Thus (Graduation Passed With 45% Marks ) Master’s Degree in Hotel and Tourism Management Possible for Them Who Are Holders of Any Bachelor’s Degree Can Get Admitted in This Program, Though an MBA Shall Be Preferred. The Requirements Are Same for Online Education and Distance Education Too.|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Top Recruiting Companies||career innovators private limited, career innovators private limited, Sodexo Food Solutions India Pvt, Cinepolis India Private Limited, Oriental Cuisines Private Ltd.|
MBA Hotel & Tourism Management Admission 2021-22:
- The admission in the degree required some experience and bachelor clearance. After the clearance, the student has to take the entry test. If they are not able to clear the entry test they will have the option of direct admission.
- Students Can Take Admission by the Online/ Offline Process. MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Education Include Subjects Like Hospitality, Food and Catering, Beverages and Consumerism, Lodging and Accommodations and Many Such Others Including Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Management, and Auditing Etc.
- It is Also Possible in Almost All Parts of the World Where Online Education and Distance Education Are Its New Developing Assets. Hotel and Tourism Management Course Will Help People to Make a Career in This Field, the Course is Available in UG & PG Degree. Hotel and Tourism Management is Associate in the Exciting Profession to Be in Provided One Gets Placed at a Number of the Top Hotel Chains in India or Abroad. The Cordial Reception Business Encompasses a Heap to Supply in Terms of Career Growth and Opportunities to Drive, Outspoken, Intended, and Interested People. One in Every of the Foremost Time-saving Ways in Which to Secure Employment at Leading Hotels Within the Country is by Interning With Them.
- The top recruiting areas for MBA HTM professionals are Hotels, Restaurants, Research Institutes, Educational Institutes, Sports, Cultural Industries, etc. FO Manager, Maintenance Manager, Floor Manager, Revenue Manager, Sales Manager, Hotel Manager are job roles offered to these professionals. Averagely a hotel manager can earn income between INR 6 Lac to 16 Lac per annum. Ph.D. in Hotel, Tourism or Hospitality Management is a higher course after Completing this MBA course.
- The degree’s purpose is to enable the students to enhance their skills so that they can become experts in making tourism and hotel management grow further. The degree requires 2 years of completion.
- Having a graduation degree in a relevant field with min 45% marks is eligible for MBA HTM’s admissions.
- BBA in Hotel Management degree holders is eligible for this course’s admissions.
- Enrollments in this MBA course are merit/pre-admission exam-based.
- GMAT and JMET are famous admission tests for this program’s admission.
- MBA HTM’s tuition fee is charged between INR 50K to 5 Lac.
- Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)
- KMAT Kerala (MBA)
- MAH MBA / MMS CET
- NMIMS Management Admission Test (NMAT)
Fee structure The degree fee in India for the degree is 10,000 to 2 LPA.
Salary offered The salary that MBA hotel and tourism management degree holders can get is 3 to 7 LPA.
Types of courses The courses offered to the students are distant and full-time. It needs 2 years to complete the degree.
- MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Education Provides Skill Education in Hotel and Tourism Sector there are Many Universities, they Provide this Course in Distance Mode, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) or Subharti University is the Top University for this Course.
- MBA Hotel and Tourism Management is 2 years of postgraduate programs, programs in Hotel and Tourism Management it has to include the aspect of tourism, sociology of tourism finance, marketing, and culture. Such as postgraduates it finds good and professional career opportunities in the various field of the tourism industry, including upper management positions, sales, marketing, event planning, human resources.
- MBA in Hotel and Tourism Management including all activities regarding the hotel, resort, club, or hospitality firm. The average annual salary has offered to successful professionals of the discipline in India ranges between INR 3 and 12 lacs, increasing the salary according to the experience and skill improvements.
Top MBA Universities, Eligibility & Fees:
|S.No.||Institute Name||State||Tuition Fees||Eligibility Criteria||Admission Procedure|
|1.||MKU University||Tamil Nadu||15,000||Undergraduate degree||Admission is done based on marks performance in the relevant entrance examination test|
|2.||NIMS University||Rajasthan||15000||Undergraduate degree||Admission is done based on marks performance in the relevant entrance examination test|
|3.||Periyar University||Tamil Nadu||20,000||Undergraduate degree||Admission is done based on marks performance in the relevant entrance examination test|
|4.||Jaipur National University||Rajasthan||25,000||Undergraduate degree||Admission is done based on marks performance in the relevant entrance examination test|
|18,000||Undergraduate degree||Admission is done based on marks performance in the relevant entrance examination test|
MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Learning Process:
MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Education are More Popular Degree in MBA Specialization From Last 10 Years, Every Multi-Stage Hotels Famous for Their Foods, Guest Management, Facilities for Every People These Are the Professionally Learn in MBA Post Graduation. In Order to the Postgraduate Degree Can Get Through the Two Years Study of the Subjects in India. Looking at the Worldwide Benefits of Online Education and Distance Education, India Has Also Advanced in Adopting the Methods as Online Education and Distance Education Plans in Their Institutions. These Have Their Benefits Which Highlight the Following: –
- Online Education Includes Catering to Many Wider Categories Which Might Be Unavailable in the Traditional Classroom
- Distance Education Allows for Such Courses to Be an Option That Has Much Greater Influence Through Their Choice All Over the World.
- Distance Education and Online Education Both Are Very Flexible Beneficial for the Working Class of the Society That Wants to Advance More and More.
MBA Hotel and Tourism Management DE Universities & Fees:
|M.V.N. University||3 years||26350|
|Bihar Animal Sciences University||3 years||25825|
|Central University of South Bihar||3 years||25850|
|Chanakya National Law University||3 years||25875|
|Dr. C.V. Raman University||3 years||25900|
|Gopal Narayan Singh University||3 years||25925|
|Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||25950|
|Kameshwara Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||25975|
Average Salary for MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Education
- Top Hotel Management Schools Within the Country Sometimes Facilitate Students Secure Internships at These Hotels. However, If This Doesn’t Happen, Then One Will Strive Hands at Operating for Giant Hotels by Merely Registering for Internships of Their Own Accord. MBA in Hotel and Tourism Management is a 2- Year Full- Time Program Within the Cordial Reception Business Touch a Period of Four Semesters. The Average Annual Tuition Fee Charged in India for This Course Ranges Between Authority a Pair of,30,000 Lacs to 16,00,000 Lacs. Upon completion of the Post Graduate Program, Self-Made Postgraduates of the Course in India Earn a Median Annual Beginning Earnings Goes Between INR 2,00,000 to 7,50,000.
- With this in mind, a Master’s Degree in Hotel and Tourism Management is Mostly Obtained as the MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Education. It is Most Commonly Pursued by Those Who Have Had Prior Extensive Training in the Given Field to Have a Bachelor’s Three to a Four-year Degree in the Same Subjects. Additionally, This Master’s Degree Could Well Be Obtained by Even Those Who Haven’t Had Many scopes in This Field but Want to in the Near Future. This Master’s Degree Is Also Available to Students Who Have Had a Normal Bachelor’s Degree Without the Same Hospitality Subjects.
Subjects of MBA Tourism and Hotel Management:
- The Subjects Are Pretty Much the Same for All Who Have Taken the Four-year Bachelor’s Degree Before-Hand but the Only Difference is That the Master’s Degree Also Has Some Additional Subjects Which Are Updated According to the Trends Besides in-depth and Advanced Analysis of the Previous Subjects. Of Course, the Ones Who Have Studied These Subjects in Their Previous Bachelor’s Degree Have an Upper Hand at It.
- It Shall Always Keep You Well Dressed, Presentable, and Distinguishable Due to the Challenging Needs of the Industry. It Also Helps You Enhance Your Base of Good Contacts That You Might Need to Work Out for. Hence for Any Individual Who Feels That Presentation is the Basic Necessity to Live Should Definitely Opt for This Degree as They Will Love the Goals They Have to Offer Them Through Different Choices Made Accordingly.
Syllabus of MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Education:
- Marketing Management.
- Human Resource Management.
- Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour.
- Managerial Economics.
- Accounting and Finance for Managers.
- Corporate Communication.
- Operations Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management.
- Research Methods for Management.
- Service Marketing.
- International Hospitality Law.
- Hospitality Management.
- Tourism planning and marketing.
- International tourism management.
- Tourism Business Environment.
- Strategic Management.
- Tourism Products.
- Business Environment & Ethics.
Employment Areas For M.B.A. Tourism & Hotel Management
- Transportation Dept.
- Cultural Industries
- Tour & Travel Agencies
- Retailing Sector
- Restaurants & Hotels
- Education & Research Institutes
M.B.A. Tourism & Hotel Management Job Roles
- Visa Executive
- Hotel Manager
- Tour Guide
- Travel Agents
- Tour Manager
- Event Planner
- Reservations Executive
- Travel Counsellors
- Information Assistant
- Destination Manager
- Trainee Travel Consultant
- Sales Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Lobby Manager
- Operations Executive
- Ticketing Assistant
MBA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees:
Educationiconnect Has a Broad Extent of Courses and Colleges Under It. Colleges Are Working With Education I Connect to Provide Education in All Over the World and in India Also. Some of the Courses Are Below.
|MBA (Hospital Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MBA (Human Resource Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Investment Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MBA (Transport Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Marketing Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13700 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MBA (Software Testing and Quality Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Information System Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14700 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Technology Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Advertising and Sales Promotion)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (International Business)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13500 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Banking and Finance Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Banking Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13500 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MBA (Customer Relationship Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Export Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MBA (Airline and Airport Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Entrepreneurship)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 29500 / Year|
|MBA (Finance Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Financial Services)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13000 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MBA (Textile Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 12500 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MBA (Materials Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Project Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Retail Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Services Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MBA (Shipping and Port Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 28000 / Year|
Our Credential which Makes MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Different:
- Healthy Interplay With Students and Networking Facilities.
- Different Virtual Specialist Assistance.
- Provide Video Material for Our Students as Per University Rules.
- Unified Curriculum for Students.
- Superior Support Assistance.
- Infrequent Residency Experiences Also.
- Provide E-library, Study Material Support.
- Do Away Complaints With a Mobile Support System.
- Online Specialist Classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions as Depend on University Rule.
Some Cities Where Students Can Get Admission in MBA:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: – Yes, MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Education is Approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and Also From the Government of India. Students Certificates Are Valid in All Government and Private Organizations Also. In Fact, Their Certificates Can Be Verified by Government Organizations.
Ans: – Yes, Degree Offered by These Universities Are Approved for Study in India And Abroad Also.
Ans: – Yes, Students Can Pay Their Fee for Installment Either Semester Wise or Year Wise.
Ans: – Examination Can Be Held in Either Offline Mode or Online Mode at the Concerned Centers as Per Universities Rules.
Ans: Graduation passed candidate eligible for admission in MBA course.
Ans: the MBA full form is Master of Business Administration.
Ans: It is normally 2 years master’s degree course.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th