AICTE has approved the distance mode programs.. In India, many universities and institutes offer distance MBA courses in online procedures. Today many universities in distance MBA mode have good established placement cells. The candidates are moved into government jobs and multinational companies with the profile like FMCG, railways, defense. They can also get the opportunities of pharmaceutical and storage and supply of automobiles.
Benefits of Distance Education in MBA Material Management:
- Time flexibility: The candidate can study their course in their schedule and pace in a distance learning program. The distance MBA allows the students when they are free than taking the classes. There is no time enforcement in this distance mode.
- Low cost: The distance MBA mode fee structure is comparatively low instead of regular MBA. The average fee is the distance mode is INR5LPA to 25 LPA overall the degree.
- Earn while you learn: The distance MBA courses have the facility of earning while you learn. The candidate can handle their regular activity during this course. They can get the opportunities of a job in this distance mode.
- Digital classes: In this mode, all material and course-related books are given to the candidate online. The candidate prepares this course at an online resource. All lectures are recorded and delivered to the candidate online.
MBA Materials Management Distance Education Headline 2021-22:
|Course Name||MBA Materials Management Distance Education|
|Duration||1 to 2 Year|
|Eligibility||(Graduation Passed with 45% marks) MBA Materials Management can be possible for anyone who has clear their graduation Examination from a recognized board can apply to this program from a known institution or university.|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from ( INR 15000 – INR 30000 / Year ) according to the university.|
|Approved By||University Grant Commission (UGC) / DEB|
|Top Recruiting Companies
||Orient Refract, Vesuvius India, Sanghi Ind, Ramcoind, Indian Hume, HIL, Everest Ind, Visaka Ind, Morganite India, Sahyadri Ind.|
A Student Can Check Easily MBA Materials Management Distance Education Admission, Eligibility, Fee Structure in India, Dubai, Oman, Kuwait & Abu Dhabi, Check Also More Information From the Upper Table:
Top MBA University Where Students Can Get Admission:
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
|S.No.||Institute Name||State||Tuition Fee||Eligibility Criteria||Admission Procedure|
|1.||Subharti University||Uttar Pradesh||15,000||Undergraduate degree||Admission is done based on marks performance in the relevant entrance examination test|
|2.||NIMS University||Rajasthan||18,000||Undergraduate degree||Admission is done based on marks performance in the relevant entrance examination test|
|3.||Kalinga University||Chhattisgarh||19,000||Undergraduate degree||Admission is done based on marks performance in the relevant entrance examination test|
|4.||MKU University||Tamil Nadu||20,000||Undergraduate degree||Admission is done based on marks performance in the relevant entrance examination test|
|5.||Jaipur National University||Rajasthan||18,000||Undergraduate degree||Admission is done based on marks performance in the relevant entrance examination test|
MBA Materials Management Distance Education Application Process:
- Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process. MBA Materials Management distance education in India, The main goal is Materials Management to provide a chain of material that ensures the production of goods incorrect quantity and quality on the time for the customers and market. this branch designs and plans for storage, collection, distribution, and delivery of raw materials and services to the production management of an organization.
- MBA aspirants can search for the best college and study options in MBA Materials Management Distance Education. It’s a very important process for the production company, it includes planning, Organizing, directing, controlling, staffing, budgeting, and reporting. MBA In Material Management has a very nice scope in the Production company where the fresher and experienced person making their life in the management department, Now If you are looking for the best colleges for MBA Courses in Different cities. IConnect has the best options to fulfill the requirement of every student to complete the study from the best college and institution.
- MBA Material Management handles primarily these aspects, the right price, continuity of supply, Low procurement, goods supply, goods information, and many other aspects also for the production and material management. MBA Syllabus including all the related topics and subjects in it, a student is learning through theory and practical papers. The student is also preferred industrial training last semester for better knowledge.
- MBA in the Field of Materials Management is a 2-year course duration. it deals with all material-related activities in an organization. the average tuition fees charged in India range from 3 to 10 Lacs. admission criteria have for this. candidate have must complete in bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. candidate eligible to apply for the admission of MBA in Material Management. after completing this course in India has provided the average starting salary range from 3 Lacs to 5 Lacs annually according to student knowledge and skill.
- The eligibility of a student is 60% in the UG examination. This required can vary in different colleges.
- A satisfactory score obtained in the CAT, MAT, NMAT, GMAT, CMAT, or XAT is also mandatory. The authorities will select students within a good score range.
- Indian Institute of Material Management and Christ University is most reputed to obtain this course.
- An amount of INR 02 to 08 lacs is the course fee.
Few job positions are Inventory manager, senior consultant, marketing executive, and operations manager. Other is a market research analyst, asset manager, and corporate manager. The top recruiters are Nestle, PepsiCo, Himalaya, ITC, Future Group, Hyundai. Also, the HUL, Ford, SAIL, and DTDC are all top recruiting companies. INR 05 to 07 lacs is the annual salary offered to a specialist in this field.
MBA Materials Management Distance Education University Fees 2021-22
|M.V.N. University||3 years||26350|
|Bihar Animal Sciences University||3 years||25825|
|Central University of South Bihar||3 years||25850|
|Chanakya National Law University||3 years||25875|
|Dr. C.V. Raman University||3 years||25900|
|Gopal Narayan Singh University||3 years||25925|
|Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||25950|
|Kameshwara Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||25975|
|K.K. University||3 years||26000|
Some Job Positions for the MBA in Material Management:
- Materials Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Materials Supervisor
- Purchase Officer
- Senior Executive
- Assistant Manager
- Material Management Trainee
Benefits of Online Education and Distance Education:
- Working employees can be targeted
- Economic costs are waived to greater extents
- Individual attention is gained
- Time management is easier
- More courses and faculty remain open
More MBA Online Courses Eligibility & Fees:
|MBA (Hospital Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13500 – INR 29700 / Year|
|MBA (Human Resource Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (International Business)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Investment Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000– INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Software Testing and Quality Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Hotel and Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Technology Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Advertising and Sales Promotion)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000– INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Transport Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Information System Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14500 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 29000/ Year|
|MBA (Marketing Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13000 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Banking Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Banking and Finance Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Customer Relationship Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000– INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Export Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 29500 / Year|
|MBA (Financial Services)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Textile Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Project Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Retail Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 29500 / Year|
|MBA (Airline and Airport Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13500 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Entrepreneurship)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 29000/ Year|
|MBA (Finance Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14500 – INR 28500/ Year|
|MBA (Services Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 29700 / Year|
|MBA (Shipping and Port Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 30000 / Year|
Top MBA Universities in India:
Some Cities Where Students Can Get Admission in MBA:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: Yes, this Course is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also by the government of India. Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee for installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th