MBA Rural Management Admission 2021-22 | Fee: The MBA Rural Management in a 02-Year PG course in Management Science. This degree is planned to boost the development of rural areas of India. The postgraduates of MBA Rural Management are hired in various fields as posts of Development Manager, Rural Development officer, Sales Officer, and Business Development executive, etc.
MBA in Rural Management is a 2-year postgraduate degree program in the management discipline. It aims to provide skillful managers for rural development. It deals with controlling, planning, directing, and organizing rural areas, agriculture business, and allied fields. MBA Rural Management focuses on the development of the rural regions with proper administration.
MBA RM syllabus contains the study of Management Essentials, HR Management, Rural Society, Managerial Accounting, E-commerce, Sustainable Agriculture Management, Business Laws, etc. MBA Rural Management is offered every year at multiple institutes across India. KIIT University, UL Lucknow, and MGCGV Santa are the most prominent institutions for this MBA course.
- 26 October 2021: Parul University, Gujarat, invites application forms for admission to MBA Rural Management program. Students interested to opt for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 26 October 2021: RIMT University, Punjab, offers admission to MBA Rural Management course. Students can get complete information regarding admission through university’s official website. For more details, click here.
MBA Rural Management Highlights
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Admission Process||Based on merit at the higher secondary level, entrance tests and interviews in the case of some institutes|
|Full-Form of MBA RM||MBA in Rural Management|
|Course fee||INR 5,000 to 5 Lacs|
|Average salary||INR 3 to 12 lacs per annum|
MBA Rural Management Admission 2021-22
Simply the admission process of MBA Rural Management based on percentage secured in Entrance exams. These exam tests comprise MCQ’s type of question. Few institutes in India also offering this course based on the aggregate of the UG program and personal interviews. MBA Rural Management is basically about aspects like; Urban and Rural communities of the Country. The applicants of this course will study the management and planning of Rural and Urban areas.
Insurance companies, Academic Institutes, Consultancy Firms, Banks, Rural Financing, Agriculture Financing, are top employment sectors for MBA Rural Management professionals.
Job types offered to MBA RM experts are BD Manager, Sales Manager, Rural Development officer, NSD Manager, etc.
Averagely a Rural Development Manager can earn an annual salary between INR 3 Lakh to 8 Lakh per year.
Ph.D. and M.Phil in Rural Development are higher studies after getting a degree in MBA Rural Management.
- Aspirants of MBA RM must have a graduation degree in any stream.
- BBA or BA in Rural Management with a minimum of 50% marks score is preferable for this program’s admissions.
- MBA Rural Management course admissions are entrance exam or merit-based.
- XAT is a well-known entrance exam for this course’s admissions.
- Course’s tuition fee charged between INR 50K to 3 Lac per year.
These are the top entrance exams conducted for admission to this course;
- BAMU PG CET
- CDAC Common Admission Test (CAT)
- CEE AMPAI Masters (PG) Exam
- Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET)
The tuition fees charged for MBA Rural Management is about 50K -01 lakh per semester.
MBA Rural Management professional offered an initial salary of about INR 03-12 Lakh per year.
Types of Cоurѕе
This course can be studied full-time.
Few institutes offer to teach this in DL mode.
Suggested University in India
|University||State||Type Of University|
|Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University of Social Sciences Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||State University|
|Dr. C.V. Raman University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
|Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Central University|
|G.H. Raisoni University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
Be the first to leave a review.