MBA Supply Chain Management Admission 2021-22 | Fee: MBA in Supply Chain Management is 04 semesters and 02-year PG course in the Management field. The aspirants who have an interest in logistics and business unit back end operation, then this course is the best choice for them. Top recruiting organizations for the successful professionals of this course are McKinsey, Bain & Company, Cadila Pharmaceuticals, and KEPLER, etc.
MBA Supply Chain Management is a two-year PG level degree program. AICTE and UGC are approving this course. It aims to provide expert managers in the supply chain. Supply Chain Management refers to the system of all organizations, individuals, technology, and activities involved in the sale and manufacture of a product. MBA Supply Chain Management course contains the information of all processes from the manufacturing of a product to its final delivery.
Managerial Economics, Marketing Management, Purchasing, and Selling Management, Technology Management, and Business Laws are the most focused subjects of MBA SCM’s syllabus.
Mostly all management colleges of India are advertising admissions of MBA Supply Chain Management every year. GLA Mathura and MKU Madurai are the most popular universities for this MBA specialization degree program.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- 26 October 2021: Parul University, Gujarat, offers admission to the MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 26 October 2021: Chandigarh University invites application forms for admission to the MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management program. Students interested in taking admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
MBA Supply Chain Management Highlights
|Admission Process||Entrance exam based (May also look at graduation percentage) / Merit Based|
|Full-Form of MBA SCM||Master of Business Administration in Supply Chain Management|
|Course fee||Under 20-25 Lakhs|
|Average salary||INR 8-12 Lakhs per Annum|
MBA Supply Chain Management Admission 2021-22
MBA supply chain management admission process mostly complete by considering the score of the candidate in the Entrance exam. The marks of Bachelor’s and performance in personal interviews have also considered for enrollments in few institutes of India. The nominees of MBA supply chain management will be able to learn the flow of goods and services and all the techniques that change raw material to the final product.
Inventory control units, VD Units, Colleges, Ware Houses, Distribution Units, Transportation companies, etc., are popular employment areas for MBA Supply Chain Management professionals.
Job positions assigned to these experts are supply chain manager, logistics manager, professor, catering manager, etc.
A Supply Chain Manager can annually earn INR 3 to 20 Lac per year.
- Candidates willing for MBA Supply Chain Management program’s admissions must have a UG degree in relevant stream.
- BBA/BA in Supply Chain or Logistics degree holder is eligible for this PG course.
- Minimum 50%-60% marks score in graduation is the program’s essential requirement.
- MBA Supply Chain Management admissions are merit/entrance exam-based.
- Approx per year fee charged for this PG program is INR 16,100 to 24200 per annum.
There are multiple exams which are conducted for admission to this course;
Tuition fees charged for this course is ranging from 50K to 02 lakh per annum.
The starting salary of supply chain managers is ranging from INR 08- 12 lac annually.
Types of Cоurѕе
MBA supply chain management is full time.
Also offered in online/DL mode.
Suggested University in India
|University||State||Type Of University|
|Adamas University Admission||WEST BENGAL||Private University|
|Aliah University Admission||WEST BENGAL||State University|
|Amity University Admission||WEST BENGAL||Private University|
|Bankura University Admission||WEST BENGAL||State University|
|Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Admission||WEST BENGAL||State University|
Be the first to leave a review.