MBA Textile Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MBA Textile Management Distance Education is a two years program. Many institutes offer MBA textile management courses in distance mode. The names of a few institutes are following IGNOU, SCDL, and IMT-CDL. Most of the universities present distance MBA courses and have establishment cells. After this course, the candidate can easily be placed in a government job and multinational companies like Human Resources, Bank, Airport, and Railways.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA in Textile Management Distance Education|
|Duration||1 to 2 Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||(Graduation Passed with 45% marks ) MBA Textile Management Distance Education who are holders of any Bachelor’s Degree can get admitted to this program, though an MBA shall be preferred. The requirements are the same for online education and distance education too.|
|Fee Structure||The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from ( INR 15000 – INR 28000 / Year ) according to the university.|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
MBA Textile Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process. The master’s degree is obtained as MBA Textile Management Distance Education and can be obtained over a span of two years. This degree can be obtained through many other techniques such as distance education and online education in particular, throughout many parts of the world since both distance education and online education are becoming very widely accepted as time is passing.
- The textile industry has been more than creative in the past and is continuously & inventively on the loose to expand. Textile is a very big broad term that includes textile varieties through different materials as well as differently used techniques.
- Fashion Companies, Textile Industries, Educational Institutes, ITC, etc., are employment areas for MBA Textile Management professionals. Jobs offered to such experts are Concept Designer, Junior Logistics Manager, textile Manager, Product Specialist, Operations Trainee, etc. A textile manager can earn a starting salary between Rs 3 to 18 Lac per annum. Ph.D in Textile Management is an advanced course after completing MBA in Textile Management.
- MBA Textile Management aspiring students must have a UG degree with min 50% marks.
- BBA/BA in Textile, B.Tech Textile Engineering graduates is most suitable to apply for this MBA course.
- Admissions of MBA-TM are entry test/direct admission based.
- CAT is the prominent exam for this MBA program’s enrollments.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Approx fee of the MBA course in Textile Management is ranging from INR 17K to 29 K per year.
Advantages of Distance Education in MBA Textile Management:
- Time freely: The textile management distance education in MBA permits their students to study their course at their time and own pace. All the process of distance education is done online. This is best for the learners who do part-time jobs.
- Low cost: Distance MBA is a low-cost mode instead of a regular course. The average fee of the distance MBA is 2,00,000 IN every year.
- Earn while you learn: In the distance MBA, no fixed schedule. The candidate can study their course anytime, whenever they want.
- Online classes: The distance MBA provides digital classes and books. Access to the recorded lecture is given to the candidate, and they can easily receive their study material.
The MBA Textile Management includes many subjects that offer a combination of fine arts with business aspects. These also come in designing & printing in online education & distance education which is given below:
- Patterns and weaving
- Knitting and embroidery
- Embellishment and fashion trends
- Industry and economics
- Advance case fashion and textile
- Textile materials and technologies
- Global business issues in fashion and textiles
MBA Textile Management Distance Education Universities & Fee
|Madurai Kamraj University Distance Education||3 years||84655|
|Periyar University Distance Education||3 years||84410|
|Periyar University Distance Education||3 years||84165|
|Annamalai university distance education||3 years||26350|
|Bharathiar university distance education||3 years||83920|
|Kerala University distance education||3 years||83675|
|Andhra University Distance education||3 years||84655|
|Alagappa university distance education||3 years||85145|
- Educational Institutions
- Fashion Companies
- Aditya Birla Group
- Shopper’s Stop
- Operations Trainee
- Product Specialist
- Production Assistant
- Purchasing Assistant
- Technical Services/Sales Manager
- Quality Control Supervisor
- Sales Product Manager
- Concept Designer
- Junior Logistics Manager
- Junior Product Manager
MBA Courses Specializations, Eligibility & Fee
Education I Connect has also a broad extent of courses and colleges under it. Thus colleges are working with Education I Connect to provide education all over the world. Students can check here easily the list of courses, with fee structure, duration, and eligibility.
- NIMS University
- Periyar University
- Kalinga University
- MKU University
- Himalayan University
- Jaipur National University
Our Credential which Makes Distance Education Different
The master’s degree in Business Administration for Textile and Management in India can be obtained over two years though some may also offer it in one year. They are also offered with the prevailing awareness of online education and distance education due to which online education and distance education plans have been devised as well. There are many benefits to this course as they offer many professions in turn. They are given below:
- Students can get a job in managerial as well as developmental roles in the textile and trade industry
- These jobs can be as product developers, textile technologists, technical managers, R&D as well as quality control managers
- They have advanced levels in the textile business world and manufacturing of trade and logistics
- They have the skills and knowledge needed for careers in apparel, interior textiles, automotive textiles, and other technical industries as well
- Professionals have skills apparent to the fashion sector with equipped business information
Top Recruiters Companies For MBA in Textile Management
Top companies for hiring the candidates after completing the MBA in Textile Management:
|Bombay Rayon||Bombay Dyeing|
|Arvind Mills||Victoris Mills|
|Wardhman Textiles||Reliance Textiles|
|Grasim Industries||Mysore Silk Factory|
Some Cities Where Students Can Get Admission in MBA
This program is suitable for all creative individuals who have a creative side that can help them achieve business and fashion prospects shortly. This master’s degree makes one stand out with the most advanced knowledge in business, textiles, and fashion.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: Yes, MBA Textile Management Distance Education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also by the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee for installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.