MCA Commerce Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The MCA Distance Education Admission is approved through UG/AICTE. Many universities provide the MCA Distance Education courses like IGNOU, Janipur national university, AMITY, and Narsee Monjee Institute of management science. Recently most universities have provided distance MCA courses having stability placement cells. Large opportunities are connected with the MCA. the candidate can crack the interview and take the desired profile as per their caliber and skills. After completing the MCA course, the candidate can get a job in different fields like IT companies, networking, and banking. The candidate can also apply for the post of lecturer at colleges and universities.
MCA Commerce Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MCA Commerce|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 16,000 – INR 34,000/ Year|
|Level||Post Graduation Degree|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
MCA Commerce Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Offline/Online admission mode is also available. MCA Commerce & Master of Computer Application in Commerce could be a postgraduate Computer Application course. Commerce defines the entire system of associate economy that constitutes an associate atmosphere for business. The program could mix 3 areas of studies, data systems, and data processes during a large choice of business domains and agribusinesses and services. The program prepares the candidates for developing the system planners and administrators, on the one hand, promoting data entrepreneurs on the opposite.
MCA is a 2 years course. After the pass, the graduation candidates can apply to these programs. And check the course eligibility and fees. MCA course is related with many Specializations such as:
- Systems Management
- Management Information Systems
- Systems Development
- Internet working
- Application Software
- Software Development
Eligibility: To get admission students must qualify for BCA.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Fee Structure: The fee (INR 16,000 – INR 34,000/ Year) or may change according to the universities demand.
Benefits of Distance Education in MCA Commerce
- Time Flexibility: MCA distance education allows their students to maintain their own pace during studying this course. Whenever you want, you can easily learn this course. There is no fixed time and schedule for this course. The candidate can easily perform their other scheduled activity.
- Low cost: The distance MCA is affordable at a low fee instead of regular MCA fees. The average fees of the MCA distance education are 40,000 to INR 1,50.000.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate performs their other activity in MCA distance education. There is no fixed schedule and time in this course. The candidate can easily perform their current job, which they are doing on their routine. When the candidate completes this course, he can expect a good job and salary.
- Online classes: After getting admission to this course, the candidate can study anywhere whenever he wants. The students will get the proper LMS in MCA distance education. They can also get the course data through pdf files, video, audio, and other resources.
MCA Commerce Distance Education Syllabus
|Subjects of Study|
|I.C.T. in Business (Information Communication Technologies)||Financial and Investment Analysis|
|Systems Organization and Management||Project Report and Advanced Computer Laboratory|
|Programming Fundamentals (C Programming)||Data Centre Technologies|
|Statistical and Numerical Methods||Web Enabling systems and Business Applications|
|Enterprise Resource Planning and Management||Business and Professional Skills|
|Business Strategies||Content Management System|
|Database Management System||Distributed Database Applications|
|Cost Accounting and Cost Control Techniques||E-Com Practices and Technologies|
|Accounting for Management||Data Mining and Warehousing|
|Networking Operations||Multimedia and Business Administration|
|Operating Systems||Client-Server Technologies|
|Software Engineering||Knowledge Management for Business|
|Computer Laboratory||Project Report and Advanced Computer Laboratory|
|Business Protocol and Cross-Cultural Communication Skills||Operation Research|
|Advanced Operating Systems||Project Report and Advanced Computer Laboratory|
|Hardware Configuration and Solutions||Industrial Project|
|Computer Laboratory (Practical) DBMS + OOPs|
|Cyber Law and ethics|
More Online Courses With Eligibility & Fees
|BCA||12th with 45-50%||3 Years||50 K to 2 Lakh|
|BCA Mobile Applications Development||12th with 45-50%||3 Years||Rs17,000 – Rs34,000 / Year|
|BCA Multimedia & Animation||12th with 45-50%||3 Years||Rs17,000– Rs33,000 / Year|
|MCA Software System||BCA||3 Years||Rs18,000 – Rs32,000 / Year|
|MCA Mobile Applications Development||BCA||3 Years||Rs19,000 – Rs24,000 / Year|
|BCA Hardware & Networking||12th with 45-50%||3 Years||Rs17,000 – Rs33,000/ Year|
Top Universities For MCA Commerce
- Subharti University
- MKU University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
- Himalayan University
- Periyar University
MCA Commerce Jobs Type
- E-Commerce Web Developer
- E-Commerce Copywriter
- Microsoft Commerce Server Programmer
- Commerce Teacher & Lecturer
- Content Writer
- E-Commerce Business Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- E-Commerce Client
- Web Sphere Commerce Server Manager
- E-Commerce Trainee
- Assistant Professor
MCA Commerce Job Areas
- Excise & Taxation Departments
- Commercial Websites
- Banking Sector
- Colleges & Universities
- Content Writing
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, the private and government sector demanding this graduation degree for the Job.
Ans- Yes, BCA Hardware & Networking is valid for an abroad country.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay fees in installment.
Ans- Mode may changeable depend on university rules.
Ans- Yes Dear Candidate you can elect to study in higher education in India or abroad.
Be the first to leave a review.