MCBU Admission 2021-22: MCBU stands for maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand university. It is a state university situated in the city of Chhaturpur, Madhya Pradesh. Set up the university in the year 2015. The university gained a good reputation in no time due to its excellence. The university offers many degree programs at UG levels like BA, BSc, B.Com, etc., and at the PG level, it gives MA, MSc, M.Com & M.Tech. The Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University provided high-quality education and offered an excellent educational environment on the university campus.
|MCBU University Admission|
- 30 September 2021: The last date of online examination form for UG courses (1st & 2nd year) was 24 September 2021. Students can check the details here. (Source)
|University||Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University|
|Established | Type||2015 | State|
|Location||Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Lab. Café. Medical.|
|Email for email@example.com|
MCBU Admission 2021-22
The candidates can apply for the admissions through an online mode of application or visit the campus physically. The candidates are admitted to the university based on their marks. The entrance exam in most of the courses. In remaining courses, admittance is based upon the performance in qualifying exams. The MCBU conducts admission exams every year. It offers numerous UG and PG courses in the field of Engineering, Business and Sciences, etc.
MCBU UG Admission
- For all UG courses, Candidates must be a 10+2 pass.
- The B.Ed course admissions base on the MP Pre B.Ed score. The minimum score required is 55%.
- Can be reached the Law Program LLB admissions by securing fluent scores in the CLAT exam.
- The other UG courses of university like B.A, B.Tech, BSc, etc. Admissions grants by entrance test scores.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
MCBU PG Admission
- For all PG courses, candidates must be graduates.
- The university’s MBA, MSc, and M.Tech courses require you to appear in the entrance exam with an interview conducted by MCBU.
- All the MCBU Admission in PG programs are purely merit-based.
MCBU Admission 2021 Last Date
|MCBU Application Form for Admissions 2021||Aug 2021|
|The Last date for PG courses Application Form MCBU||Last week of August 2021|
|Merit list upload starts for Application Forms at MCBU||2nd week of Sep 2021|
|Upload of 2nd Merit list for MCBU Admissions 2021||Sep 2021|
MCBU Application Form Process 2021
For admission to the university, students must have eligible. Interested candidates are required to know about the admission and eligibility criteria. Access did for this university based on entrance/merit, so students must qualify for the entrance examination with good scores. Candidates can apply for admission through online application mode or offline application mode. We mention here both types of the admission process.
- Move on to the university website.
- Click on the Application form link.
- Then enter all required details like- personal information, academic details, qualification details, address details.
- After entering, all details, upload the required documents.
- Then make the payment (application fee payment mode depends on the university)
- After completing, all processes click on the submit button (Before clicking on the submit button, check all details. Be careful).
- Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University Admission moves on the university website link and downloads it then takes printouts; candidates can also obtain this from the university admission center by paying some amount.
- In the application form, fill all details (Before filling in the details, read the application form correctly.)
- After completing the all process make the payment (Make the DD in favor of the university)
- The application form Send along with DD and all required documents. (Send it by speed post/ courier, by hand, or any other media).
Must be upload list of documents with the form:
- ID card and passport
- Mark sheet and degrees
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
- Passport size photo
- Caste Certificate
MCBU Courses & Fees
|BA (Rural Development)||3 years||25,600|
|BA (Sociology)||3 years||25,610|
|B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)||3 years||25,620|
|BBA Hardware||3 years||25,630|
|BBA ( Accounting and Finance)||3 years||25,640|
|BBA (Airline Management)||3 years||25,650|
From the MCBU Admission website, link students can admit cards. If a student cannot recognize a card to the university’s admission center, they can download it easily from the university’s official website. No student is permitted in the examination hall without a valid admit card, so candidates suggest that they bring their hall ticket along with one original ID proof.
How to Download the Admit Card?
- Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University Admission Visit the official website of the university.
- Move on to the examination section on the home page, then click on the Download admit card.
- After clicking the Download admit card, the carrier will appear.
- Fill in the details [Fields are mandatory (*)] such as Enrollment Number, select status, select semester.
- After filling in all required information, enter “CAPTCHA,” then click on the search button.
- After searching the admit card page, save and download it and take printouts for future use.
University will upload the result for all the programs provided by the university; after the examination, Students can check the result by following the steps.
How to Download Result 2021?
- MCBU Admission Result Visit the university’s official website.
- On the home page, move on to the examination section, then click on the result link.
- After clicking, the result page will appear on the screen.
- Enter all details such as Type (Regular/Private), Session, examination, and roll number.
- After filling in all details, recheck it be carefully, then click on the “Submit” button.
- After clicking on the submit button, the result page will appear, save and download it.
- Address: Panna Road, Govt. Maharaja P.G. College campus, Chhatarpur, (M.P.)-471001, India
- Phone: 07682-244442
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th