Medical Entrance Exams 2020: India is among the few nations that appreciate the requirement for career-based exams. The therapeutic entrance exams are tests that target understudies that yearn to seek after a restorative course. Too, the exam centers on both UG and PG understudies. Participantsgot to perform exemplarily well in these exams for them to qualify for choice. Students can Apply Online
- AIIMS Entrance Exam: The exam giftspassage to the candidateslooking at MBBS courses. Moreover, AIIMS MBBS takes put in May each Participants applying for these exams must note that AIIMS has it. All candidates sitting for the exams must total this computer-based test beneath three and a half hours.
- NEET Entrance Exam: The essentialreason for the test is to offer participants a chance to win a section to ponderrestorative courses within the best therapeuticeducation in India. The competitorsought toendeavor all questions inside the stipulated length of 3 hours.
List Of Medical Entrance Exams 2020
- AIIMS MBBS
- JIPMER MBBS
- AIIMS PG
- DNB CET
- DNB CET SS
- DNB PDCET
- JIPMER PG MD/MS
- NEET PG
- NEET MDS
- NEET SS
- PGIMER MD / MS
- SCTIMST Entrance Exam
- All India Pre Veterinary Test (AIPVT)
- MP Pre Fisheries Test(PFT)
- Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT)
- Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU) PG Admission
- UP Veterinary Entrance Exam – DUVASU, Mathura
- NBE Fellowship Entrance Test (FET)
NEET PG Entrance Exam: Highlights
|Exam Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduation (NEET PG)|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Board of Examination (NBE)|
|Exam Mode||Online only|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||3 and a half hours|
Moreover, these are some of the most reputed exams held for students who want to pursue a career in medicine.
Medical entrance exams Conducting Body
|Name of the Exam||Courses offered||Conducting Body|
|NEET SS||DM, MCh||(NBE)|
|NEET PG||MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB post-MBBS||(NBE)|
|NEET MDS||MDS/PG Diploma (Dental)||(NBE)|
|NEET||MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, veterinary and other medical/paramedical courses||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|AIAPGET||MD, MS, PG Diploma (AYUSH courses)||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
Medical Entrance Exams 2020 Institute
|PGIMER (Other)||DM, MCh, MD(Hospital Administration), MPH, PGDPHM, MDS(House Job)||Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh|
|PGIMER||MD, MS||Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh|
|JIPMER PG||MD, MS, MDS||Medical Education & Research|
|AIIMS SS||DM, MCh, MD(Hospital Administration)||(AIIMS), Delhi|
|AIIMS PG||MD, MS, DM, M.Ch, MDS||(AIIMS), Delhi|
Medical Entrance Exams 2020 Undergraduate
AIIMS Entrance Exam:
The exam grants entry to the applicants eyeing MBBS courses. Also, AIIMS MBBS takes place in May every year. Entrants applying for these exams must note that AIIMS hosts it. All candidates sitting for the exams must complete this computer-based test in under three and a half hours.
The exam consists of 200 MCQ’s, and the students have to choose the one right answer. AIIMS, New Delhi, the organizing body, conducts AIIMS MBBS entrance in two shifts. An entrant can either sit for the exams in the morning or during the afternoon session.
NEET Entrance Exam:
This Medical Entrance Exam is conducted at the national level. The primary purpose of the test is to offer entrants a chance to earn entry to study medical courses in the best medical institutions in India. A total of 180 MCQs is supposed to be answered by the students. The aspirants should attempt all these questions within the stipulated duration of 3 hours.
The exam is sub-divided into 3 sections to evaluate the candidate’s knowledge of the 3 different sciences. These sciences are biology, chemistry, and physics. To conclude, the exam is entirely prepared and hosted by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
Medical Entrance Exams 2020 NEET PG Exam Dates 2020:
|Admit Card/Hall Ticket Release Date||31st December 2019|
|Last Date to Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket||05th January 2020|
|NEET PG Exam Date||05th January 2020|
|NEET PG Answer Key Release Date||15th January 2020|
|NEET PG Exam Result Declaration||31st January 2020|
Top 3 Postgraduate Medical Entrance Exams 2020
- JIPMER Entrance Exam: This test is the most common medical entrance exam for PG students and happens in June. Also, the exam only exists in offline mode.
JIPMER consists of a total of 200 MCQ’s. Also, the exam is usually organized by JIPMER Puducherry. The good thing about this exam is that there is no negative marking.
- NEET PG Entrance Exam: The Medical Entrance Exam offers PG therapeutic entrants to further their medical course. However, there are two crucial criteria that every entrant must fulfill to qualify for NEET PG.
Interestingly, the exam is also open to foreign entrants. However, just like the other applicants, they must a few stipulated criteria. For example, the international student has to register with the right registration authority of their country.
- NEET SS Entrance Exam: The National Board Exam conducts the computer-based entrance exam. The test targets students who aspire to pursue F.N.B. Fellowship as well as DNB-specialty courses in India.
All entrants must be duly registered with either the state medical council or with M.C.I. Also, the entrants must possess a medical degree from a reputable institution. Selection happens on the merit of the entrants who sat for the test. To conclude, any willing entrant can get the application form from N.B.E.’s official website.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th