MG University Admission 2021-22: Mahatma Gandhi University is a state university in Kerala. This university was established on 2nd October 1983 on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti in the in-district of Kerala (Kottayam). It is a UGC-approved university. Now the university starts the admission process for the academic year 2021-22 for undergraduate or postgraduate levels. If a student wants to apply for an undergraduate, the applicant must pass the 12th class from a recognized board. If a candidate intends to complete post-graduation, the applicant must have a given UG degree of any course.
|Mahatma Gandhi University||Mahatma Gandhi University Application Form|
|Mahatma Gandhi University Admission||Mahatma Gandhi University Fee structure|
The university provides many facilities on the campus like canteen, computer centre, lab, hostel, auditorium, etc. bank, post office printing press, and stationery are also available on the campus. Some popular courses of the university are BBA, Bcom, Mcom, BA, MA, MBA, and other skill-based courses.
- 09 October 2021: The University announced that the online registration for the Supplementary allotment – UG CAP shall be available from 12th Oct 2021 to 18th Oct 2021. (Source)
- 09 October 2021:The MG University has released a notice regarding the first allotment for PG courses. The students check the details by clicking here.
MG University Highlights
|Name||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Established | Type||1983 | State|
|Location||Kottayam, Kerala, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
MG University Admission 2021-22
It is a renowned state institution presenting Under, Post Graduate Programs, and PhD courses. It correlates with UGC Kottayam is the place where it locates. Its admission relies on both merit and entrance exams. MGU University Admission.
MG University UG Admission
- BBA: The admission system is an intermediate level and merit.
- BA LLB: Eligibility requirement is aggregate at the 10+2 level and value.
- BCA: Election criteria are the 12th level and rely on value.
- BCom: Acceptance requirement is intermediate level and excellence.
- BSW: Eligibility for admission is marks qualified at the 10+2 level and qualifying exam merit.
MG University PG Admission
- LLM: The selection process is merit at the LLB degree and entrance based.
- MTech: Eligibility criteria are graduation level, and the selection relies on GATE or MGU-CAT.
- MBA: Admission criteria are a Bachelor’s degree and merit.
- MSc: Admission requirement is a BSc degree and excellence of the CAT-MGU.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
MGU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Deadline for Application Form submission (M.Ed MGU)||6 August 2021 (Closed)|
|Interview for M.Ed Admission||1st week of Aug 2021 (Closed)|
|Deadline for Application Form submission PhD||Last week of Aug 2021 (Closed)|
|Application Form release of (CAT-MGU)||30 June 2021 (Closed)|
|Deadline for Application Form submission PG (CAT-MGU)||30 September 2021|
|Last date to submit MBA application form||30 June 2021 (Closed)|
|B Ed last date for online registration||1 October 2021 (Closed)|
BTech Courses & Fees
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Agricultural Engineering)||4 years||146870|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Biotechnology)||4 years||147328|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 years||147786|
|Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering||4 years||148244|
|Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) Chemical||4 years||148702|
|Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) in Agricultural Engineering||4 years||149160|
MG University Application Process 2021
MGU gives only the online mode to complete the registration. Students will submit application forms with a fee of about INR 500 for all. MGU offers online forms for students who want to apply for PG and Research degrees. Famous follow these steps.
- The student who wants to apply via online mode must visit the official web portal of MGU.
- The first step is to create your profile and select your course.
- After that, feel the required academic and personal details.
- Now, pay your fee by using online modes such as net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- Upload the documents, including your thumb impression, sign, and photo.
- The size of all these documents should not be more than 30kb.
- Now, you can submit the form and take it to print for your personal use.
The students must submit these details:
- Domicile and thumb impressions
- ID card and sign
- Degrees of UG and PG
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer and caste Certificates
- Passport size photo
Q: What is the maximum time limit of an M.Phil?
Ans: 2 years
Q: Can I become a judge after completing LLM?
Ans: Yes, you can.
Q: List law courses offered by the university?
Ans: LLM & LLB offers by it.
- Address: Priyadarsini Hills P.O., Kottayam – 686 560
Registrar’s Contact No.: 91-481-2731007
- E-mail Id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th