MG University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MG University is a government university and offers many courses and degrees for students at undergraduate or postgraduate levels. MG University was founded in 1983 (Kerala). UGC has approved this university. It has 73 branches in India or across India. Students can fill the application form in both methods online or offline.
Students can apply for this university after completion of the 12th standard. If the student is looking for post-graduation, he must have passed a bachelor’s degree in a relevant course, but different degrees have different criteria of eligibility & admission process. MGU’s popular degrees are BCom, BBA, BA, LLB, MBA, LLM, and many more courses.
MG University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi University Distance Education|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
MG University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
All courses provided by MGU are DEB and NIRF approved.MGU distance education offers admission to various UG and PG courses every year from November to December. The academic session starts in January. The university follows a semester pattern for examinations. The academic fee of MGU DDE is very affordable for every course.
MG University Distance Education UG Admission
- Eligibility: 10+2 graduates and residents of Kerala or domicile in Kerala.
- Period: Full registration course of 3 years.
- Choice Mode: Merit list or entrance exams.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
There are multiple subjects of Arts in which the university provides education and certification after completing the course. The following are the specializations of arts that are given below.
- BA Animation & Graphic DesignUnder
- BA Animation & Visual Effects
- BA ArabicUnder
- BA Arabic (Voc. Translation)
- BA Arabic Model IUnder
- BA Audiography & Digital Editing
- BA Bharatanatyam
- BA Chenda
- BA Communicative English
- Time: BA Statistics degree can be completed in 3 years.
- Eligibility: The aspirants who have passed 10+2 qualifying exams from any valued board can apply for entries in BA Statistics plans.
- Choice Mode: The admission will be granted to the aspirants as per their marks on the entrance exam.
- Time: Basically, BA Mathematics is a three-year degree.
- Eligibility: The candidates with a passing intermediate degree certificate can apply for admissions in the BA mathematics course.
- Selection Process: The admission will be granted on an entrance exam.
- Time: Basically, BSc is a 3-years degree.
- Eligibility Criteria: The aspirants who have passed HSC exams have eligibility to apply for the admissions in BSc plans offered by the University.
- Choice Mode: The admissions will be given to the candidates based on their marks in the entrance exam.
- Time: B.Com degree can be completed in 3 years.
- Eligibility: The aspirants having a certificate of passing 12th exams can apply for entries in B.Com courses offered by the University.
- Choice Mode: University grants entries to the candidates based on their performance in the entrance exam.
- Time: BBA degree can be completed in 3 years.
- Eligibility: The aspirants having a title of passing 10+2 can apply for entries in BBA plans.
- Choice Mode: University admits the aspirants based on marks obtained by them at the entrance. Exam held by the University.
MG University Distance Education PG Admission
MG University offers many courses and plans to the student at the PG level. Some courses offered by the University at the PG level are described below:
- Time: The MSc is a two years degree plan.
- Eligibility Criteria: The aspirants with a BSc degree can apply for admissions in the University’s MSc courses.
- Selection Process: Candidates are granted admission to the University’s MSc courses based on the entrance exam.
- Time: Generally, the time of an M.Com degree is two years.
- Eligibility: The aspirants having a certified degree of B.Com can apply for the entries in the M.Com course offered by the University.
- Choice Mode: Aspirants are admitted based on an entrance exam held by the University.
- Time: Generally, the length of MA English is two years.
- Eligibility: The aspirants with a reasonable BA English degree can apply for the entries in MA English.
- Choice Mode: Aspirants are enrolled based on performance in the entrance exam.
- Time: The degree of MA Malayalam can be completed in 2 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have ended their BA Malayalam degree can apply for the entries in MA Malayam.
- Choice mode: The applicants are granted based on marks obtained by aspirants in entrance exams.
MA Islamic History
- Time: The degree can be completed in 2 years.
- Eligibility: The aspirants with having Bachelor’s degree can apply for the entries.
- Choice mode: Entries are granted based on merit.
MG University Distance Education Integrated Course Admission
Integrated MSc Programme in Basic Sciences – Chemistry
The time period of this course is 5 years. Students can get a master’s degree after completing this integrated course. To enroll in this programme, students must pass the written test that is organized by the university.
Integrated MSc Programme in Basic Sciences – Physics
The time duration of this integrated course is a minimum 5 years. Students can pursue this course after completing their 12th class with PCM and English subjects from the recognized board. The fee of this course is between 60k to 300k INR. Universities offer admission in this course on a merit basis or conduct entrance exams like AUCET, CUCET, NEST, etc.
MG University Distance Education Application Process 2021
Students interested in taking admission for the correspondence courses can apply online at the university’s official website. MGU Distance Education 2021 is an affordable education for all persons. They deliver education through the E-Learning components such as video conferencing, online chats, and email.
The candidates can apply for any courses before checking the eligibility of their studies. It is offering UG, PG courses with the specialization. MG university provides distance and regular procedures for those who candidates can not join the classes regularly. Application forms are available in online mode. You can check the instructions and courses details with fees. Get the application form by going to the MGU’s admission portal site. In the University Cash Counter, students are required to pay the application cost of INR 1050.
- The candidate kindly visits the university official website and click—the admission followed by ‘Online Undergraduate Private Registration’or online PG Registration.
- After open the application form, fill in all the details like educational qualification, Personal Information, Center of Examination, Course, Main/Elective Subject, Second language, etc.
- After completing all the processes, candidates must pay the application fees through SBT/Friend Janasevana Kebdra or University Cash Counter.
- The payment mode is SBT or Friends Janasevana Kendra, then the name of the branch will ask. Select the unit and enter the Pay-in-Slip No. followed by the date of payment.
- After payment, takes the printout of the duly filled application form.
- Send the filled admission form along with all required documents is a University admission address.
How to Apply?
- The applicant has to visit the site of the institution to take admission in the required degree.
- When the application form appeared on the screen, I started filling that form.
- The applicant must pay the application fee by using the mode SBT, Friend Janasevana Kendra or the cash counter of the university.
- The candidate will enter the slip number and the date of payment.
- The applicant has to save that document and take out the print of that document.
- After completing all the processes, the candidate has to attach all the necessary documents.
- The application form will then send to the address of the university.
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Character certificate.
- Migration certificate (If applicable)
- Recent passport size coloured photograph
- Gap certificate (If applicable)
MG University Distance Education Courses & Fees
|Courses||Eligibility||Total Fees/ Year|
MG University DE BA & BBA Courses
MGU MBA Courses
|MBA Informations System||2 years||BA|
|MBA Information Technology||2 years||BA|
|MBA Hotel and Tourism||2 years||BA|
|MBA in Health Care Management||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Financial Services||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Export||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Entrepreneurship||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Disaster||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Customer Relationship||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Business Analytics||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Banking and Finance||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Airline & Airport Management||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA in Advertising and Sales Promotion||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA (Hospital Management)||2 years||Graduation|
Distance Education Affiliated College Lists
|Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Kottayam||Paramattom, Kerala||1991||Government|
|Government Dental College, Kottayam||Kottayam, Kerala||2002||Government|
|Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Cochin||Kochi, Kerala||2001||Private|
|Government Engineering College, Idukki||Idukki Township, Kerala||2000||Government|
|DC School of Management and Technology, Pullikkanam||Kolahalamedu, Kerala||2002||Private|
|Annoor Dental College and Hospital, Muvattupuzha||Muvattupuzha, Kerala||2003||Private|
|Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Ernakulam||Kochi, Kerala||1955||Private|
|Rajagiri Business School, Kochi||Ernakulam, Kerala||2008||Private|
|Marthoma College of Management and Technology||Perumbavoor, Kerala||2005||Private|
|SCMS School of Technology and Management, Cochin||Kochi, Kerala||2003||Private|
|ILM College of Engineering and Technology, Ernakulam||Rayamangalam, Kerala||2012||Private|
|Government Law College, Ernakulam||Ernakulam, Kerala||1874||Government|
|University College of Engineering, Thodupuzha||Muttom, Kerala||1996||Government|
|Sree Narayana Guru Institute of Science and Technology, Ernakulam||Mannam, Kerala||2003||Private|
|Mount Zion College of Engineering, Pathanamthitta||Kadammanitta, Kerala||2001||Private|
|Mangalam College of Engineering, Kottayam||Ettumanoor, Kerala||2002||Private|
|St Alberts College, Ernakulam||Ernakulam, Kerala||1946||Private|
|Saintgits Institute of Management, Pathamuttom||Pathamuttam, Kerala||2006||Private|
|Marian International Institute of Management, Peermade||Kuttikkanam, Kerala||1980||Private|
|Maharajas College, Ernakulam||Ernakulam, Kerala||1875||Government|
|FISAT Business School, Kochi||Angamaly, Kerala||1966||Private|
|CSI College for Legal Studies, Kanakkary||Kanakkary, Kerala||Private|
|Baselios Thomas I Catholicose College of Engineering and Technology, Ernakulam||Koothattukulam, Kerala||2011||Private|
|Pushpagiri College of Dental Sciences, Perumthuruthy||Perumthuruthy, Kerala||2006||Private|
|Caarmel Engineering College, Pathanamthitta||Koonamkara, Kerala||2002||Private|
|School of Medical Education, Kottayam||Kottayam, Kerala||1993||Private|
|Sacred Heart College, Kochi||Kochi, Kerala||1944||Private|
|MES Advanced Institute of Management and Technology, Aluva||Marampally, Kerala||2001||Private|
|Marian College, Kuttikkanam||Kuttikkanam, Kerala||1995||Private|
|Mar Athanasios College for Advanced Studies, Tiruvalla||Thiruvalla, Kerala||2001||Private|
|De Paul Institute of Science and Technology, Angamaly||Angamaly, Kerala||Private|
|Bharata Mata College, Kochi||Kochi, Kerala||1965||Private|
|SNM Institute of Management and Technology, Ernakulam||Madaplathuruth, Kerala||2002||Private|
|SCMS School of Architecture, Ernakulam||Edakkunnu, Kerala||2014||Private|
|School of Technology and Applied Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam||Kottayam, Kerala||1993||Private|
|School of Management and Business Studies, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam||Athirampuzha, Kerala||1999||Government|
|Rajagiri College of Management and Applied Sciences, Kochi||Ernakulam, Kerala||2005||Private|
|Mookambika Technical Campus, Ernakulam||Eattappilly, Kerala||2012||Private|
|MES College, Marampally||Marampally, Kerala||1995||Private|
|Mar Thoma School of Management Studies, Kochi||Kakkanad, Kerala||2012||Private|
|KMM College of Arts and Science, Thrikkakara||Ernakulam, Kerala||2008||Private|
|DCSMAT Business School, Idukki||Elappally, Kerala||2007||Private|
|CMS College, Kottayam||Kottayam, Kerala||Private|
|Yeldo Mar Baselios College, Kothamangalam||Kothamangalam, Kerala||2003||Private|
|Union Christian College, Aluva||Aluva, Kerala||1921||Private|
|Sree Sankara College, Kalady||Kalady, Kerala||1954||Private|
|SNDP Yogam Arts and Science College, Koyilandy||Viyyur, Kerala||1995||Private|
|School of Computer Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam||Kottayam, Kerala||1990||Government|
|Santhigiri College, Idukki||Marika, Kerala||1988||Private|
|Mar Athanasius College, Kothamangalam||Kothamangalam, Kerala||1955||Private|
|Mangalam School of Architecture and Planning, Kottayam||Perumbaikad, Kerala||1969||Private|
|Kristu Jyoti College of Management and Technology, Kottayam||Changanassery, Kerala||2002||Private|
|KMEA College of Architecture, Aluva||Aluva, Kerala||2013||Private|
|Jai Bharath Arts and Science College, Cochin||Vengola, Kerala||Private|
|Ilahia College of Arts and Science, Muvattupuzha||Pezhakkappilly, Kerala||1995||Private|
|Holy Crescent College of Architecture, Aluva||Malayidam Thuruth, Kerala||2011||Private|
|Government College, Kattappana||Kattappana, Kerala||1977||Government|
|Berchmans Institute of Management Studies, Changanacherry||Changanassery, Kerala||1995||Private|
|Asian School of Architecture and Design Innovations, Kochi||Ernakulam, Kerala||2012||Private|
|Al-Ameen College, Edathala||Aluva, Kerala||1981||Private|
|Name of the University||Designation|
|Dr. Baby Thomas||Director|
|Sri. Sanal Raj||Lecturer|
|Smt. Rani Sreedharan||Assistant Professor|
|Prof. Dr. Balachandran||Faculty|
|Dr. Sreekrishna Kumar||Faculty|
|Sri. Sanu Thomas||Reader|
MG University Provides various facilities for the campus candidate’s comfort, such as a Library, Canteen, hostels, sports, etc. We have mentioned here, aspirants can check easily. All the facilities offered by the university all maintain the university’s infrastructure.
- Physical fitness center for boys and girls.
- Art sport stadium
- The well-furnished guest house
- Assembly Hall
- SBI branch and ATM
- Post office
- Hostel for boys and girls
- Quarter for faculty and staff
Q: Who is being allowed to apply for LLB In MG University Distance Education Admissions 2021?
Ans: Those that have done their BA or Any other UG degree can apply into the course of LLB are allowed to apply.
Q: Which entrance exams do students have to clear to get into courses at MG DE?
Ans: They are to clear the entrance test that has been considered acceptable for the course.
Q: When will the application process end for the MG ED admissions 2021?
Ans: By the last week of June 2021 (tentative), all admissions will be closed.
- Address: Mahatma Gandhi University, Priyadarsini Hills, Kottayam, Kerala, India – 686560
- Registrar Contact No.: 91-481-2731007
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th