MG University Distance Education started as a process of obtaining an education as a source of information and learners are separated by time and distance. This university creates learning experiences that are equally important qualifications for students to better meet their needs outside of the classroom. The University is providing UG, PG courses in Science, Arts, Commerce, and BA. All the admission tests are based on the entrance examination.
|Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- 10 June 2021: MGU provides a CAT application for admission entry test 2021.
- 9 June 2021: MBA program Online application’s last date will be extended 2021.
Important Dates Session 2021-22
- The university will provide the application forms to candidates till the month of April 2021.
- The last date limit for the admissions and to complete registration is August 2021.
How to Apply for Mahatma Gandhi Distance Education Admission?
- The applicant has to visit the site of the institution in order to take admission in the required degree.
- When the application form appears on the screen started filling that form.
- The fee of the application must be paid by the applicant by using the mode SBT, Friend Janasevana Kendra or the cash counter of the university.
- The slip number and the date of payment will be entered by the candidate.
- The applicant has to save that document and take out the print of that document.
- After completing all the processes, the candidate has to attach all the necessary documents.
- The application form will then be sent to the address of the university.
MG University Distance Education Admission Highlights
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi University Distance Education|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
MG University Distance Education UG Course Admission
MGU offers many courses to candidates at the UG level. A short brief about the UG courses offered by the university are given below:
- Eligibility: 10+2 graduates and residents of Kerala or domicile in Kerala.
- Period: Full registration course of 3 years.
- Choice Mode: Merit list or entrance exams.
- Time: Basically, a BA Statistics degree can be completed in a period of 3 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have passed 10+2 qualifying exams from any valued board are eligible to apply for entries in BA Statistics plans.
- Choice Mode: The admission will be granted to the candidates as per their marks on the entrance exam.
- Time: Basically, BA Mathematics is a three-year degree.
- Eligibility: The candidates having a certificate of passing intermediate degree can apply for admissions in BA mathematics course.
- Selection Process: The admission will be granted on an entrance exam.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- Time: Basically, BSc is a 3-year degree.
- Eligibility Criteria: The candidates who have passed HSC exams have eligibility to apply for the admissions in BSc plans offered by the university.
- Choice Mode: The admissions will be given to the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the entrance exam.
- Time: Basically, a B.Com degree can be completed in 3 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates having a certificate of passing 12th exams can apply for entries in B.Com courses offered by the University.
- Choice Mode: University grants entries to the candidates on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
- Time: Generally, a BBA degree can be completed in a period of 3 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates having a title of passing 10+2 can apply for entries in BBA plans.
- Choice Mode: University admits the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them at the entrance. exam held by the university.
MG University Distance Education PG Course Admission
Many courses and plans are offered by MG University to the candidates at the PG level. Some courses offered by the university at the PG level are described below:
- Time: The MSc is a 2 years degree plan.
- Eligibility Criteria: The candidates having a degree of BSc can apply for admissions in MSc courses offered by the university.
- Selection Process: Candidates are granted admission in MSc courses offered by the university on the basis of the entrance exam.
- Time: Generally the time of an M.Com degree is 2 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates having a certified degree of B.Com can apply for the entries in the M.Com course offered by the university.
- Choice Mode: Candidates are admitted on the basis of an entry exam held by the university.
- Time: Generally, the length of MA English is 2 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates having a valid degree of BA English can apply for the entries in MA English.
- Choice Mode: Candidates are enrolled on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.
- Time: Generally, the degree of MA Malayalam can be completed in 2 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have ended their BA Malayalam degree can apply for the entries in MA Malayam.
- Choice mode: The entries are granted to the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in entrance exams.
MA Islamic History
- Time: The degree can be completed in 2 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates with having Bachelor’s degree can apply for the entries.
- Choice mode: Entries are granted on the basis of merit.
MG University Distance Education Admission Process 2021-22
Students who are interested in taking admission for the correspondence courses can apply online at the official website of the university. MGU Distance Education 2021 is an affordable education for all persons. It is the same as the regular course. They deliver education through the E-Learning components such as video conferencing, online chats, and email.
Candidates can get the study material on their doorsteps. Before Applying for a Course, the candidate needs to check the Eligibility Criteria of chosen course then they have to make an account and register themselves on the official website. After the registration, the candidates would be able to complete all the entries of the application form. After completion of the application form, they have to take a hard copy of it. Then by attaching all the other required documents and Passport Size Photograph, Signature, they have to submit the application form along with the essential application fee as a DD or Cash to the coordinator’s office.
- Candidate kindly visits the university official website and click on. The admission followed by ‘ Online Undergraduate Private Registration’or online PG Registration.
- After open the application form fill in all the details like educational qualification, Personal Information, Center of Examination, Course, Main/Elective Subject, Second language, etc.
- After completing all the processes candidates must have to pay the application fees through SBT/Friend Janasevana Kebdra or University Cash Counter.
- The payment mode is SBT or Friends Janasevana Kendra then the name of the branch will be asked. Select the branch and enter the Pay-in-Slip No. followed by the date of payment.
- After payment takes the printout of the duly filled application form.
- Send the filled admission form along with all required documents is a University admission address.
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Character certificate.
- Migration certificate (If applicable)
- Recent passport size colored photograph
- Gap certificate (If applicable)
MG University Distance Education Courses & Fee:
|Course||Eligibility||Total Fees/ Year|
MG University BA & BBA Course
MG University MBA Courses & Eligibility
|MBA Informations System||2 years||BA|
|MBA Information Technology||2 years||BA|
|MBA Hotel and Tourism||2 years||BA|
|MBA in Health Care Management||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Financial Services||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Export||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Entrepreneurship||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Disaster||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Customer Relationship||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Business Analytics||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Banking and Finance||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Airline & Airport Management||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA in Advertising and Sales Promotion||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA (Hospital Management)||2 years||Graduation|
Distance Education Affiliated College List
|Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Kottayam||Paramattom, Kerala||1991||Government|
|Government Dental College, Kottayam||Kottayam, Kerala||2002||Government|
|Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Cochin||Kochi, Kerala||2001||Private|
|Government Engineering College, Idukki||Idukki Township, Kerala||2000||Government|
|DC School of Management and Technology, Pullikkanam||Kolahalamedu, Kerala||2002||Private|
|Annoor Dental College and Hospital, Muvattupuzha||Muvattupuzha, Kerala||2003||Private|
|Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Ernakulam||Kochi, Kerala||1955||Private|
|Rajagiri Business School, Kochi||Ernakulam, Kerala||2008||Private|
|Marthoma College of Management and Technology||Perumbavoor, Kerala||2005||Private|
|SCMS School of Technology and Management, Cochin||Kochi, Kerala||2003||Private|
|ILM College of Engineering and Technology, Ernakulam||Rayamangalam, Kerala||2012||Private|
|Government Law College, Ernakulam||Ernakulam, Kerala||1874||Government|
|University College of Engineering, Thodupuzha||Muttom, Kerala||1996||Government|
|Sree Narayana Guru Institute of Science and Technology, Ernakulam||Mannam, Kerala||2003||Private|
|Mount Zion College of Engineering, Pathanamthitta||Kadammanitta, Kerala||2001||Private|
|Mangalam College of Engineering, Kottayam||Ettumanoor, Kerala||2002||Private|
|St Alberts College, Ernakulam||Ernakulam, Kerala||1946||Private|
|Saintgits Institute of Management, Pathamuttom||Pathamuttam, Kerala||2006||Private|
|Marian International Institute of Management, Peermade||Kuttikkanam, Kerala||1980||Private|
|Maharajas College, Ernakulam||Ernakulam, Kerala||1875||Government|
|FISAT Business School, Kochi||Angamaly, Kerala||1966||Private|
|CSI College for Legal Studies, Kanakkary||Kanakkary, Kerala||Private|
|Baselios Thomas I Catholicose College of Engineering and Technology, Ernakulam||Koothattukulam, Kerala||2011||Private|
|Pushpagiri College of Dental Sciences, Perumthuruthy||Perumthuruthy, Kerala||2006||Private|
|Caarmel Engineering College, Pathanamthitta||Koonamkara, Kerala||2002||Private|
|School of Medical Education, Kottayam||Kottayam, Kerala||1993||Private|
|Sacred Heart College, Kochi||Kochi, Kerala||1944||Private|
|MES Advanced Institute of Management and Technology, Aluva||Marampally, Kerala||2001||Private|
|Marian College, Kuttikkanam||Kuttikkanam, Kerala||1995||Private|
|Mar Athanasios College for Advanced Studies, Tiruvalla||Thiruvalla, Kerala||2001||Private|
|De Paul Institute of Science and Technology, Angamaly||Angamaly, Kerala||Private|
|Bharata Mata College, Kochi||Kochi, Kerala||1965||Private|
|SNM Institute of Management and Technology, Ernakulam||Madaplathuruth, Kerala||2002||Private|
|SCMS School of Architecture, Ernakulam||Edakkunnu, Kerala||2014||Private|
|School of Technology and Applied Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam||Kottayam, Kerala||1993||Private|
|School of Management and Business Studies, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam||Athirampuzha, Kerala||1999||Government|
|Rajagiri College of Management and Applied Sciences, Kochi||Ernakulam, Kerala||2005||Private|
|Mookambika Technical Campus, Ernakulam||Eattappilly, Kerala||2012||Private|
|MES College, Marampally||Marampally, Kerala||1995||Private|
|Mar Thoma School of Management Studies, Kochi||Kakkanad, Kerala||2012||Private|
|KMM College of Arts and Science, Thrikkakara||Ernakulam, Kerala||2008||Private|
|DCSMAT Business School, Idukki||Elappally, Kerala||2007||Private|
|CMS College, Kottayam||Kottayam, Kerala||Private|
|Yeldo Mar Baselios College, Kothamangalam||Kothamangalam, Kerala||2003||Private|
|Union Christian College, Aluva||Aluva, Kerala||1921||Private|
|Sree Sankara College, Kalady||Kalady, Kerala||1954||Private|
|SNDP Yogam Arts and Science College, Koyilandy||Viyyur, Kerala||1995||Private|
|School of Computer Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam||Kottayam, Kerala||1990||Government|
|Santhigiri College, Idukki||Marika, Kerala||1988||Private|
|Mar Athanasius College, Kothamangalam||Kothamangalam, Kerala||1955||Private|
|Mangalam School of Architecture and Planning, Kottayam||Perumbaikad, Kerala||1969||Private|
|Kristu Jyoti College of Management and Technology, Kottayam||Changanassery, Kerala||2002||Private|
|KMEA College of Architecture, Aluva||Aluva, Kerala||2013||Private|
|Jai Bharath Arts and Science College, Cochin||Vengola, Kerala||Private|
|Ilahia College of Arts and Science, Muvattupuzha||Pezhakkappilly, Kerala||1995||Private|
|Holy Crescent College of Architecture, Aluva||Malayidam Thuruth, Kerala||2011||Private|
|Government College, Kattappana||Kattappana, Kerala||1977||Government|
|Berchmans Institute of Management Studies, Changanacherry||Changanassery, Kerala||1995||Private|
|Asian School of Architecture and Design Innovations, Kochi||Ernakulam, Kerala||2012||Private|
|Al-Ameen College, Edathala||Aluva, Kerala||1981||Private|
|Name of the University||Designation|
|Dr. Baby Thomas||Director|
|Sri. Sanal Raj||Lecturer|
|Smt. Rani Sreedharan||Assistant Professor|
|Prof. Dr. Balachandran||Faculty|
|Dr. Sreekrishna Kumar||Faculty|
|Sri. Sanu Thomas||Reader|
MG University Provides various types of facilities for the campus candidate’s comfort, such as a Library, Canteen, hostels, sports, etc, we have mentioned here, candidates can check easily, all the facilities offered by the university all maintain the university’s infrastructure.
- Physical fitness center for boys and girls.
- Art sport stadium
- The well-furnished guest house
- Assembly Hall
- SBI branch and ATM
- Post office
- Hostel for boys and girls
- Quarter for faculty and staff.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th