MGCGV University Admission 2021-22: Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya was established on February 12, 1991. Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya is located in Chitrakoot, Madya Pradesh. University has the approval of UGC and Grade A by NAAC. University has many departments like the Department of Science and Environment, Department of Education, Department of Agriculture, etc. University invites admission in various courses Diploma, UG and PG in the different stream like Engineering, Science, Management, Law, Computer Science, Arts, etc. Students can all the information related to admission process, eligibility and much more in this article.
The university has opened the official application forms to UG PG courses for MGCGV admission in 2021. Aspirants aspiring for the courses are required to fill up the application form. Aspirants are to check for the eligibility criteria for each course before they apply in any. Candidates with UG degrees can apply in PG courses, while aspirants can apply in doctoral or MPhil studies.
- 25 October 2021: MGCGV Admission 2021-22 Open for various UG, PG courses, last date to pay admission fee is 30 October 2021. (Source)
MGCGV University Highlights
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya|
|Established | Type||1991 | State|
|Location||Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||(07670) – 265413 / 265411|
MGCGV University Admission 2021-22
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya offers higher education for the students and courses specialising in agriculture and animal sciences, environment, agricultural engineering, information technology, communication, fine arts, for attending regular and distance classes. the University has established a good number of Distance Education Centers in Madhya Pradesh for professional and other courses.
- The fee of the aspirants to the course admission is INR 600/- only in the university.
- While for reserved categories such as the SC or ST variety, the candidates need to pay only INR 300/-.
- There are 30% seats in each course kept for females.
- The candidates from reserved categories of MP have 80% seats reserved while other state locals have 20% seats reserved.
- BA, BSc, BVSc, and BTech courses are available at the UG level.
- The students who want to apply to these UG courses must have passed HSC in the same discipline.
- MA, MSC, MBS, and MTech courses are available at the PG level.
MGCGV UG Admission
- The admission of B.Tech Agriculture is base on the score of the PAT exam conducted by MGCGV followed by counseling.
- The other UG courses like BSc Agriculture, BA, B.Tech, and B.Voc admission are dependent on the written exam of the university.
MGCGV PG Admission
- The enrollments in MBA depend on the entrance test and counseling conducted by the DTE.
- All other PG courses admission based on the entrance exam and interviews conducted by the university.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
MCGGV Admission 2021 Last Date
|The first round of choice filling||Sept 20, 2021|
|Upload of the ATMA 2021 Admit Card||Oct 26, 2021|
|The first round of choice filling final date||Sept 24, 2021|
|Offline counseling for NRI / NRI Sponsored aspirants||Sept 30, 2021|
|First Round Seat Allotment||Oct 1, 2021|
|Allotment letter and uploading of asked for papers||Oct 8, 2021|
MGCGV Application Form Process 2021
The Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramody Vishwavidyalaya is the first rural university. This university offered the research and extension focus on rural development. This university admission was made based on the entrance test. And the candidate can apply for admission through online application mode and offline application mode. The forms for all UG, PG, and research programs are available on the official web portal of MGCGV. The students can get the offline forms from the admin office of MGCGV. For online mode, the students must follow these steps:
- Click on the link and create your account there.
- All boxes are compulsory to fill.
- Upload scanned copies of photos and signs.
- The students should have a valid mobile number and email address.
- Provide authentic and accurate details.
- More details about your form will be available on the official web portal of MGCGV.
- Recent photo
- Mark sheets and Degree
- Character certificate
- Migration and caste certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Results of entrance exam
MGCGV BA Specializations & Fees
|BA (History)||3 years||25,540|
|BA (Home Science)||3 years||25,550|
|BA (Mathematics)||3 years||25,560|
|BA (Physical Education)||3 years||25,570|
|BA (Political Science)||3 years||25,580|
|BA (Public Administration)||3 years||25,590|
- Address: Chitrakoot, Satna Madhya Pradesh, India-485334
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th