MGM University of Health Sciences Admission 2021-22: MGM University of Health Sciences, established in 1989, is a public university. It gained the status of deemed University in 2006. It is considered one of the top-ranked medical universities in the state and India as well. The headquarter of MGM University is in Navi Mumbai. The University offers various Medical, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Bio-Medical Science, Prosthetics & Orthotics, fellowship and Ph.D. programs. MGM University’s MBBS, MD/MS/PG Diploma, DM, MCh programs are recognized by the Medical Council Of India.
09 October 2021: MGM University BPT/BSc Nursing CET-2021 results will be declared on 11/10/2021. The last date of receipt of the application for verification of marks will be 19/10/2021. The merit list for the same will be announced on 29/10/2021. Click here.
MGM University of Health Sciences Highlight
|University Name||MGM University of Health Sciences|
|Established in||2011 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Location||Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Dean||Dr. G.S. Narshetty|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG& Diplomas|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Scholarships, Bank, Hostel, Medical, Transport|
|Email for email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Help desk||+91 22 2743 2471|
MGM University of Health Sciences Admission 2021-22
The Mahatma Gandhi School of Missionary Medicine and Hospital is located in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It was established in 1989 and offered admission in several courses related to health science and medicines.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
MGM University UG Admission
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy: For selection, candidates must have 12-year education in subjects related to this course.
- Bachelor of Science: Nursing must be passed in 12-year education, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- B P.O: You must have a 50% score in 12 years of education.
- B.B.Sc: Students should have a 50 % score in 12th.
MGM University PG Admission
- Master of Physiotherapy: Eligibility criteria must have a degree in Bachelors related to this course with a minimum of 50 % marks.
- Master of Science: Selected candidates must have a degree in bachelor in a related subject or equivalent degree related to this program
- M P.T: Student must have 50% marks in the required field with a clearance of entrance test.
- S.E.N.T.: You are welcome with 50% marks in the required field with a clearance of the entrance test.
MGM University Application Form 2021
MGM University of Health Sciences accepts both online and offline forms for admission.
- MGM University of Health Sciences Students must need to visit the official website and log in to a new account as a new user.
- A new screen will appear with an application form.
- Fill in the detail in that form and upload your supporting documents.
- Make an online payment by using your credit card, debit card, ATM, and net banking.
- Logout from your account and review either the details are uploaded correctly or not.
- Preview your application and submit it.
- Note down the number of your form for further use in the admission process.
- MGM University of Health Sciences Admission: You can get your phone from the campus or the official website in an offline method.
- Obtain your form and fill it with the required details and attach the supporting documents with it.
- Make a DD or Bank challan favor of the University.
- Attach the original DD or challan with your original form and post it to the admin office of the University.
- Admit card
- 10th and 12th class certificates and mark sheet
- Domicile on the national ID card
- Leaving certificate
- transfer and migration certificate
- Medical fitness proof
- Passport size photo
- Original DD
- Date of Birth proof
MGM Institute Of Health Sciences BSc Courses & Eligibility
|B.Sc. (Paramedical Science)||Operation Theatre & Anesthesia Technology||12th|
|B.Sc. (Paramedical Science)||Perfusion Technology||12th|
|B.Sc. (Paramedical Science)||Cardiac Care Technology||12th|
|B.Sc. (Paramedical Science)||Medical Laboratory Technology||12th|
|B.Sc. (Paramedical Science)||Medical Imaging Technology||12th|
|B.Sc. (Paramedical Science)||Dialysis Technology||12th|
|B.Sc. (Paramedical Science)||Optometry||12th|
|Post Basic B.Sc.||Nursing||12th|
MGM Institute Of Health Sciences MD & MS Courses & Eligibility
|MS||Obstetrics and Gynecology||MBBS|
MGM Institute Of Health Sciences PhD Courses & Eligibility
|PhD||Anatomy||MD or MS|
|PhD||Physiology||MD or M.Sc|
|PhD||Microbiology||MD or M.Sc|
|PhD||Pharmacology||MD or M.Sc|
|PhD||Genetics||MD or M.Sc|
|PhD||Biochemistry||MD or M.Sc|
|PhD||Nursing||MD or M.Sc|
|PhD||Physiotherapy||MD or M.Sc|
- Address: MGM Educational Campus, Sector 1, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai-410209, Maharashtra State, India
- Phone: 022-27432471/27432994
- Fax No. : 022-27431094
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.