MGR University Admission 2022-23: 31 August 2022 is the last date for MGR University Admission 2022-23 (Tentative). The TNMGRMU University will soon re-open the window for Admission in the Dental PG, Medical PG, and Diploma courses between January to May 2022-23. Later, the June session will begin with the Medical Super Specialities and Medical Mbbs UG courses admissions. Applicants would get plenty of options to elevate their career to the next level, such as BDS, MBBS, MDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, M PHARM, etc. Except for these courses, the candidates may look upon the one-year courses like Paediatric Anaesthesia, Pain Medicine, and Cardiac Anaesthesia.
With scoring 60 percent marks in the +2 (Higher Secondary Certificate Examination), having English, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry can apply for the ug degree program. To get Admission to the PG degree or diploma, one should obtain MBBS Degree/Certificate, Medical Council’s Registration Certificate, CRRI Completion Certificate, and EC Application Form. Admission to PG Degrees like MSC Public Health will be offered only to those who have passed the entrance examination.
Fee: The application fee for all ug, pg diploma, and degree courses is 885 rupees. The processing fee is 750, and the remaining 18 percent stands for GST. The fee shall be deposited only through the demand draft of any nationalized banks in favor of the “Registrar.”
M.G. Ramachandran University was founded in 1987 by the state government. This University is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The university has started to nurture and groom the candidates through medical, Engineering, Dental, Humanities, and sciences. DR. M.G.R Medical University is a government medical university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
MGR University Latest Updates
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- MGR University Admission 2022 Application form will be announced soon for the session 2022-23.
MGR University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Dr. M.G.R. Medical University|
|Established in||1987 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, DCI, INC, RCI, MCI, PCI, CCH.|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, certificates, & Diplomas|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Challan/Demand Draft|
|Ranking||253 countries | 6456 world|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
|Email for inquiry||registrar@MGR University.ac.in|
|Admission Help desk||044-22353574, 044-22353576|
|MGR Fee||Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Fee structure|
MGR University Admission 2022-23
The University of Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute is now accepting applications. For qualifying candidates, the University offers online undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. Students can enroll in M.B.A., Bachelor of Commerce, and Master of Commerce courses.
Admission to MGR University in 2022-23 will be based on a number of entrance exams for degrees such as BTech, BArch, MBBS, BDS, and others.
- MGR University BTech Admission is 2022-23 will be done by CSAB/MGREEE 2022.
- NATA score will be required for BArch admission.
- For any medical science field programs, MGR University accepts NEET scores.
TNMGRMU Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Online registration for UG & PG courses||01 August 2022|
|Last date to get into MGR University admission 2022-23||31 August 2022|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
MGR University UG Admission 2022-23
The procedure for ug courses at MGR University will start soon for sessions 2022-23. Forms will be available at @www.admissions.drmgrdu.ac.in. Students can take admission for the courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, BUMS, B.Sc., BPT, and BOT. Medical learning at Dr. MGR University is the most popular one for admissions. Doctor, Lab technician, and medicine expert learning are considered to be most recommended here.
Students for the UG programs require to clear the entrance test, and the merit eligibility says that one should have completed their intermediate studies from a science stream. MGR University Admission 2022-23 Last Date is 31 August 2022.
The university offers the following UG programs.
- BDS: The applicants should have passed HSC with chemistry, physics, and bio. They must have scored at least 60% marks in HSC. The applicants have to appear in the NEET entrance exams as well.
- BAMS: The applicants must have cleared the HSC exam in physics, bio, chemistry, and English.
- MBBS: The candidates must have done HSC with chemistry, physics, biology, and English and at least 60% marks. The students should also have a valid score in NEET.
MGR University PG Admission 2022-23
Tamil Nadu MGR University Admission 2022-23 for PG courses will start in August month. For the PG degree program, students can opt for courses like MS, MD, M.Ch, MDS, M.Pharma, MPT, and MOT available at Dr. MGR Medical University. Medical training for all the programs is provided through advanced equipment and experienced faculties.
For these PG program studies, students require to complete their graduation degree studies. Accordingly, students are required to clear the entrance test as per the course selection. MGR University Admission 2022-23 Last date is 31 August 2022 (Tentative).
Dr. MGR Medical University admission offers the following PG programs:
MSc in Public Health
- Duration: The minimum period to complete the master-level course is 2 years.
- Course Objective: such students help find the causes of public health issues and learn to handle large health service organizations.
- Eligibility: Students who have completed a Bachelor of Science in Life sciences (includingFood Tech, Dairy), Statistics, Nutrition, Social work, Communications or equivalent from a recognized University acquired as a full-time student or Bachelor’s degree in health or health-related programs such as Medicine (MBBS), Dentistry (BDS), AYUSH (BAMS, BUMS, BSMS, BNYS, BHMS), Veterinary, Nursing, Physio/Occupational Therapy and Pharmacy, Bachelor in Engineering (Civil) and have Work experience in a health-related field is advantageous for the applicants.
- Number of seats available: 16
MD Homoeopathy: Those students who have done a bachelor’s in Homeopathy are eligible to apply for this course. The master’s in Homoeopathy is a 3 Years course in which the students do a detailed study about the subject of interest of homeopathy. The course comes under the Indian medicine department.
MDS: The students must have a BDS degree from any DCI-approved university and a valid score in NEET.
MGR University PG Diploma Admission
Dr. MGR Medical University provides PG Diploma courses that students can study after completing graduation.
- P.G. Diploma in Public Health Entomology (DPHE)
- P.G. Diploma in Learning Disability
- P.G. Diploma in Diabetic Education
- P.G. Diploma in Health Promotion & Education
- P.G. Diploma in Emergency Medical Technology
- P.G. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- P.G. Diploma in Ward Administration
- P.G. Diploma in Radiology & Imaging Technology
- P.G. Diploma in Auditory Verbal Therapy
- P.G. Diploma in Bio-Informatics
- P.G. Diploma in Bio-Mechanics and Kinesiology in Sports & Fitness
- P.G. Diploma in Clinical Research
- P.G. Diploma in Exercise Physiology
- P.G. Diploma in Public Health Journalism
- P.G. Diploma Clinical Trial and Clinical Data Management
MGR University BSc Nursing Admission 2022-23
Bachelor of Nursing will be available for MGR University Admission 2022-23. The Program requires having a 10+2 passing certificate with a minimum of 50% marks. Also, the minimum age requirement is 17 years. Admission will be granted based on the performance in interviews & in previous education. 05 August 2022 is the last date of MGR University BSc Nursing Admission 2022-23 (Tentative).
Dr. MGR Medical University Admission Process 2022
Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Admission students can get the form from the official website of MGRU. The application fee is INR 1600 which can be paid through the online payment method. The university has a separate application process for NRI applicants.
For NRI Students
For Dr. MGR Medical University Admission origin of the applicant should be Indian. They must have an Indian passport. The application fee is INR 10,000. Make a DD in favor of
“The Registrar, Tamil Nadu, MGR University, Chennai”
For National Students
- The applicants can download the form from the official website of MGRU.
- Should submit the form online.
- Fill out the form.
- Upload the DD in favor of the selection committee.
- Submit the online form.
The students should submit the following documents:
- 10+2 Level certificate
- Mark sheet
- Degree Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: What are the basis of admission grants for the BSc Degree program?
Answer: Admission of the candidates is based upon the marks obtained by the candidates in 10+2 exams.
Question 2: Is this university a legal institute?
Question 3: Does the university offer any technical diplomas?
TNMGRMU Contact Details
Address: 69, Anna Salai, Rd, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600032
Phone: 044 2235 3574
Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.