MHRM Admission 2021-22 Master of Human Resource Management is a postgraduate degree that trains managers to use extraordinary abilities to work and perform the excellent job of human resource managers.
Masters of Human Resource Management, often called MHRM, is a PG 02-year course. This course will offer students to work in the bright field of Human Resource Management. HRM is concerned with the study of Human Resources within a Business and its management. With the pursuance of this course, students become able to perform various tasks in the business world.
This course comprises four semesters within two years, and different subjects are taught in these 04 semesters. The syllabus subjects are Business Statistics, Research Methodology, Industrial Relation Laws, Contemporary issues of HRM, HR Planning and Selection, etc.
- Graduation from a well-known college is required for admission to MHRM.
- The minimum marks in graduation should be 50 percent with subjects of study related to Human Resource Management.
- Purely merit-based admissions are offered for this course.
- The merit depends on the marks that are obtained by a student in exams like MAT, GMAT, CAT, CMAT, MHT CET, and ATMA exam.
- One can study for MHRM in the top colleges like IIT Kharagpur, AMU, and the University of Rajasthan.
- The course of MHRM in India’s reputed universities is offered with a tuition fee of up to INR 01 lac.
- With this degree, one becomes eligible to apply for the job in HR Consultancy, Aviation Sector, Banking Sector, etc.
Top Jobs in the HRM sector are HR Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, HR Executive, Production Manager, and others.
Salary Employment in the HRM sector will offer a mean salary of INR 06 LPA.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
MHRM Admission Highlights
|Full-Form of MHRM||Masters in Human Resource Management|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree in management or equivalent courses.|
MRHM Admission Process 2021
The admission in the degree will be done through certain steps. Such as bachelor clearance and entry tests. Some institutions require the interview after the entry test and some require working experience. The admission criteria are an entry test and an interview after the entry test.
What is MHRM 2021-22?
The degree full form is the Master of Human Resource Management. The duty of a human resource manager is to ensure customer satisfaction with the motivation of the employees.
The students have the privilege of getting admission without the entry test on the basis of bachelor marks.
The full fee in India is 1.5 to 2 LPA.
The degree offered salary is 2 to 4 LPA.
Types of Courses
The offered courses in MHRM are full-time. There is no distance and full-time course for the degree.
- IPU CET BBA
- Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test (MUCMET)
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
- Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT)
Suggested University in India
|University||State||Type of University|
|Mohammad Ali Jauhar University Admission||UTTAR PRADESH||Private University|
|Monad University Admission||UTTAR PRADESH||Private University|
|Narendra Deo University of Agriculture & Technology Admission||UTTAR PRADESH||State University|
|Nehru Gram Bharati Admission||UTTAR PRADESH||Deemed University|
|Noida International University Admission||UTTAR PRADESH||Private University|
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th