MHU Admission 2021-22: MHU was established in 2016. it is a Public university giving Maharana Pratap Horticultural University. It has been found in Haryana, India. Except for the UG course. It aids in PG and research courses. There is a vast studying aroma at the university. The training of candidates is done with deep concern. The CCSHU entry tests are given priority. The study is based on farming for the growth of agriculture for rural lift.
- Eligibility criteria for M.Sc are a relevant degree in Bachelors’s from a recognized institution.
- Eligibility criteria for a PhD is a relevant degree in Master.
- For PhD, MHU organizes entry tests and Presentations.
- For Masters, MHU organizes entry tests and final merit lists.
- 04 October 2021: Physical Counseling for Admission in PhD (Horticulture) Program will be held on 14 October 2021. For more details, click here.
|MHU University||MHU Application Form|
|MHU Admission||MHU Fee Structure|
|University Name||Maharana Pratap Horticultural University|
|University Name||Maharana Pratap Horticultural University Admission 2021|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC|
|Entrance Exam||CCS, HAU|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR|
MHU Admission 2021-22
Admission to MHU is made based on the entry test. MHU offers 3 PG courses and PhD courses in Horticulture.
Maharana Pratap Horticultural University (MHU) got here into life on the twenty-eighth of November 2016. MHU, Karnal gives put up graduate diploma in M.Sc which incorporates guides in three streams. It additionally gives Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) beneath neath three specializations specifically Vegetable Science, Fruit Science, and Floriculture & Landscape architecture.
- The choice of applicants is primarily based totally on their advantage inside the CET.
- Software shape may be download from the professional internet site, or it could also be gathered from the Camp Office of the University positioned at Faculty House, CCSHAU, Hisar.
- The bodily Counselling may be held with the aid of using MHU in its Camp Office (Faculty House) at CCSHAU.
- The stages for M.Sc and PhD Degree Program may confer with the aid of using MHU to the successful applicant.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- B.Sc (Hons) in Horticulture: B.Sc (Hons) in Horticulture degree is a four-year program at the undergraduate level. Candidates must have 12th passed 50% marks in science stream from a recognized board. The Horticulture fields include Vegetable science and fruit science, and many more.
- M.Sc in Horticulture: Candidates must be alumni in these fields. The fields include Vegetable science, floriculture, fruit science, etc. they must have valid scores.
- PhD in Horticulture: Masters or MPhil is vital. Candidates must have it in a related field. This field can be of Vegetable science, floriculture, fruit science, etc., they must only be valid scores candidates.
- M.Sc Floriculture and Landscape Architecture: The candidate with a three-year bachelor level will only be let. They must have B.Sc or equal degrees. The candidate must have valid scores.
- M.Sc Fruit Science: A two-year PG course that requires three years of bachelor’s. They must have B.Sc or equal with a given guide 10+2+3.
- M.Sc Vegetable Science: Candidates may have it in B.Sc or equal. They require 10+2 and then batches in the guide.
MHU Application Form Process 2021
The forms of Maharana Pratap Horticultural University aid candidates. These will be in online and offline modes.
- Candidates will have to get to the university or download the form
- They will have to acquire it and fill it in
- They must then attach all real asked papers
- They must submit all of it with bank challan and DD to the university
- Candidates will have to proceed to the site
- They will have to acquire a form from the access area
- They will have to fill it in, add vital papers
- They will have to submit all additions to the site
- They must fill the payment with the online plans
- Living area proofs
- Mentioned certificates
- Mentioned results
- Mentioned degrees
- Income, transfer, medical papers
MHU MA Course
|MA (Human Rights)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Human Development)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
MHU MSc Horticulture Courses
|M.Sc in Horticulture||Vegetable Science||Bachelor of science with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc in Horticulture||Floriculture & Landscape architecture||Bachelor of science with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc in Horticulture||Fruit Science||Bachelor of science with relevant subjects|
Maharana Pratap Horticultural University Ph.D. Courses
|Ph.D in Horticulture||Vegetable Science||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D in Horticulture||Floriculture & Landscape architecture||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D in Horticulture||Fruit Science||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
Ans. Candidates must approach the real link given. They must either visit the real website MHU. The step-wise means have to be applied for the Maharana Pratap Horticultural University. The instructions would be in the Maharana Pratap Horticultural University PDF file. They can have it from the site.
Ans. The program is for two full years at Maharana Pratap Horticultural University. candidates have to finish these years with duties, practicals, presentations, etc.
Ans. There are no UG courses. As the Maharana Pratap Horticultural University only grants research and PG programs.
- Address: Horticulture Training Institute, Campus, Uchani-Karnal
- Contact No.: +91-7015998914-15
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th