|Approval||UGC, AIU, AICTE|
|Type of University||Central University|
Mizoram University is a Central University Under the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and Was Established on July 2, 2001, by the Mizoram University Act (2000) of the Parliament of India. The President of India is the Official Visitor, and the Governor of Mizoram Acts as the Chief Rector as Per Mizoram University (Amendment) Bill, 2007. Here is the List of Mizoram University Fee Structure, That Is Given Below.
Mizoram University Fee Structure
|Courses||Duration||Fee Structure (INR)|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||4 Years||34,588/Y|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 Years||91,525/Y|
|Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]||2 Years||12,505/Y|
|Bachelor of Architecture [B.Arch]||5 Years||33,550/Y|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||2 Years||11,605/Y|
|Master of Arts [M.A]||2 Years||10,505/Y|
|Master of Commerce [M.Com]||2 Years||7,555/Y|
|Master of Journalism and Mass Communication [MJMC]||2 Years||16,575/Y|
|Master of Social Work [MSW]||2 Years||10,505/Y|
|Master of Library and Information Science [M.Lib.I.Sc]||2 Years||11,605/Y|
|Master of Education [M.Ed]||2 Years||12,605/Y|
|Master of Philosophy [M.Phil]||1 Year||17,560/Y|
- Health care
- Guest House
- R.P. Vadhera (Professor, Department of Education)
- Prof. S. Rai (Professor, Department of Physics)
- B.B. Mishra (Professor, Department of Education)
- Prof. Sushil Kumar Sharma (Professor, Department of Hindi)
- R. C. Laha (Professor, Department of Botany)
- Is this University Degree is valid From UGC ?
Ans: Degree is never be valid from UGC , UGC Give Approval to University for awarding Degree.University approved by UGC.
- Is university offer Distance learning Courses ?
- After study in this university can I take admission in other university ?
Ans: Yes,You can take admission in any university.
- Can I pay in installments ?
Ans: Payments details will be on prospectus.
- How can I get Prospectus ?
- Address: Mizoram University, Tanhril, Aizawl, Mizoram
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0389-2330654, 0389-2330642
- Fax: 0389-2330834(Fax)
For More Information Regarding Admission: (+91 7862004786 )