MKBU Gujarat Admission 2021-22: Maharaja Krishna Kumar Sinhji Bhavnagar University was established in 1978. UGC affiliates it. The admission to various courses at the MKBU, including UG, PG Diploma, and research level techniques, has been opened for access as per the MKBU admissions 2021. Aspirants match the criteria put up for the course they are applying to by the MKBU University admission. The selected aspirants will inform by uploading a list of selections at the MKBU site, for which they have to keep a check on the site.
|MKBU University||MKBU Application Form|
|MKBU Admission||MKBU Fee Structure|
MKBU University’s total area of the campus is 269 acres, spread over 3 locations. University provides higher-level education of Teaching and Research courses in faculties with different departments. Specialization in science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, Management, and Law. The University has at present 20 PG Departments and 4 Recognized Universities.
MKBU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Maharaja Krishna Kumar Sinhji Bhavnagar University|
|Short Name of University||MKBU|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Chancellor||Om Prakash Kohli|
|Vice-Chancellor||Dr. Girish Patel|
|Type of University||State University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Hostel Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||0278 243 0002|
MKBU Admission 2021-22
MKBU UG Admission
- BL.I.Sc: An aspirant must have intermediate qualifications. They must qualify for exams on merit. They must clear the entrance test. They must be from a Science backdrop.
- BBA: Aspirants of all backdrops are allowed. They must pass their plus two on merit. It is must-have English as a subject in their intermediate.
- BCA: Students require to have an intermediate qualification. They must be on merit in examinations. They may be from any backdrop.
- BCom: The candidate is allowed to from any backdrop. They must have a 10+2 education. They should have passed exams on merit.
- BSc: Candidate must be from the Science field. They must be on merit qualifications. They must clear their 10+2 first.
MKBU PG Admission
- MCA: Aspirants are required to be graduates. They must have Graduated from a recognized board. They may be from relevant backgrounds Passed in graduation from a recognized board/university.
- MCom: Candidates should have Graduated in B.Com/ B.Com (Account)/ B.com (CA)/ B.Com (Hons.). They must have merit qualifying marks.
- MEd: Aspirants require a B.Ed degree. It must have this degree from a valuable board. They must also clear an interview, counseling, and entry test.
- PGDM: The understudy must pass graduation. It must be from a recognized board. They must clear their entry test along with counseling and interview.
- Ph.D.: Students should pass the Master’s/MPhil degree. They must qualify on merit in exams. They require an aggregate of 55%.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
MKBU Gujarat Admission 2021 Last Date
|Online Admission begins for MKBU courses||July 2021|
|Closing of online Admissions MKBU||July 2021|
|Merit Lists uploading starts at MKBU Admissions 2021||Aug 2021|
|Final merit lists upload at MKBU 2021||Aug 2021|
MKBU Gujarat Application Form Process 2021
MKBU Gujarat Admission applies online. The steps are straightforward. Firstly, it requires going to the official website. One should then find the admission option. Selecting their potential course is next. Then it is necessary to get the application form. Students must then upload attested and scanned copies of their documents. Lastly, submitting form charges is essential. By clicking on submit, they would offer their application.
It is very convenient to apply offline. Students proceed with downloaded or university has given forms. They are then required to attach the necessary documents. They must then submit the charges of state. The bank draft of form charges must also add. Lastly, they must submit these things to the university.
- Medical certificate
- Adhaar/ Identity card copies
- Character certificate
- Residence proofs
- Application form (completed)
- Submission of charges bank draft
- Results required; 10th and 10+2 (if UG course), +Graduate degree (if PG course),+Master’s/MPhil (if P.hD.)
MKBU PG Courses
|M Sc||Chemistry||Passed 3 years bachelor program|
|M Sc||Botany||Passed 3 years bachelor program|
|M Sc||Information technology||Passed 3 years bachelor program|
|M Sc||Marine Science||Passed 3 years bachelor program|
|M Sc||Microbiology||Passed 3 years bachelor program|
|M Sc||Physics||Passed 3 years bachelor program|
|M Sc||Statistics||Passed 3 years bachelor program|
|M Sc||Zoology||Passed 3 years bachelor program|
MKBU M.Phil & Ph.D. Courses
|M. Phil||English||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|M. Phil||Business administration||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|M. Phil||Gujarati||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|M. Phil||History||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||English||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Zoology||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Statistics||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Sociology||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Psychology||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Physics||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Microbiology||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Mathematics||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Library and information science||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||History||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Hindi||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Gujarati||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Education||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Economics||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Computer application||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Commerce||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Business administration||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
Q. What are the reservation criteria of the university?
Ans. The MKBU Gujarat Admission provides reservations. As per the following standards:
- SC – 7%
- OBC -27%
- ST -15%
Q. What are the fields of PG diplomas offered by the university?
Ans. The university offers PG diploma in Business management, information technology, and Strategic management.
Q. Which entrance exams are acceptable?
Ans. The entrance exams of MKBU are acceptable. All national entrance test exams are acceptable according to courses.
- Address: Gaurishanker Lake Road, Bhavnagar – 364 001
- Contact No.: +91.278.2430002/6/7, +91.278.2513943
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th