MLCU Admission 2022-23: 11 July 2022 is the last date for Martin Luther Christian University Admission 2022-23 for UG, PG & PhD courses. The portal of registration is at the official website www.mlcuniv.in. Programs like BOPT, MSc, BCA, MCA, MA, BTTM, BSc, MSc, & more are offered to students. MCLU is the first University in Northeast India to provide health science & medical education. The University also offers diploma, certificate & bridge courses in multi subjects or topics.
Martin Luther Christian University is the first full-fledged Christian University in India. It was formed under Act no 11 of 2005 of the Legislative Assembly of Meghalaya. This University is situated in Shillong, Meghalaya. MLC is affiliated and recognized by the University Grants Commission. Aspirants of MLCU can get the scholarships on a merit basis by the UGC. As a Christian university, the primary purpose of this University is to facilitate the Christian community with high education.
MLCU Latest Updates
- Registration for MLCU UG, PG & Diploma courses started. Students can register at @admissions.mlcuniv.in. (Source)
- MLCU PhD Theology 2022-23 registration started, Students can apply till 11 July 2022. (Source)
- Martin Luther Chrisitian University Admission 2022-23 Last date is 11 July 2022.
- Martin Luther Christian University has started pre-registration for session 2022-23. (Check here)
MLCU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Martin Luther Christian University|
|Short Name of University||MLCU|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, AIU, NAAC|
|Contact No.||0364 253 5437|
|Fee||MLCU Fee Structure|
MLCU Admission 2022-23
Martin Luther Christian University (MLCU) offered many UG and PG courses in various fields. The MLCU provides UG and PG courses in diversified areas of Commerce, Law, Management, Design, Science Architecture & Planning, and optometry admission to different classes is either on merit or an entrance basis. Online access is available for online/offline mode. Interested candidates can check the courses’ eligibility and university admission procedures to apply.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
MLCU Admission 2022-23 Important Dates
|Online application for UG & PG Courses release||July 2022|
|Last date for MLCU Diploma Admission||11 July 2022|
|Last date for MLCU UG Admission||11 July 2022|
|Last date for MLCU PG Admission||1 August 2022|
|Doctoral Studies in Theology||11 July 2022 at 4:00 pm|
Martin Luther Christian University UG Admission
- Bachelor of Business Administration Merit-based selection based on the marks obtained in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level examination, 3-year duration.
- Bachelor of Science the selection based on the marks obtained in 10 + 2 level examination, 4-year course.
- Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management (BTTM) requires candidates with 10+2 level education with 50% marks.
- BCA admission requires an intermediate degree with 50% marks, but Mathematics and IT students are preferred.
Martin Luther Christian University PG Admission
- Master of Business Administration candidates’ selection based on the marks obtained in bachelor level examination, two years duration
- Master of Science eligibility criteria is based on the bachelor level examination marks, two years duration.
- MA requires simple graduation in any field.
- MCA entrance process requires applicants of 50% marks in graduation.
MLCU Admission Process 2022
For taking MLCU Admission, Applicants must require to download the application form through an online portal.
- The application form is available on the official page of MLCU Admission.
- After a successful Login, the official page, download the application form.
- Aspirants have to fill in the valid information and send it to the admission office of MLCU along with the required documents and fees draft.
- The aspirants who are graduates in relevant disciplines with minimum required marks can apply for admission to the PG program.
- Aspirants have to visit the admission page from the official page of MLCU Admission.
- Click on Apply Now at the Application form.
- Fill the Application form with the required details after registration.
- After receiving the Application number and Password to the registered mobile number, log in again, and complete the Application form. Then submit the Application form to the admission office of MLCU.
MLCU Admission: UG & PG Courses & Eligibility
|Master of Science in Medical Imaging Technology (MSc MIT)||B.Sc MIT||2 years|
|Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging Technology (BSc MIT)||10+2 with PCB||3 years|
|Master of Arts in Nutrition and Health Education||Graduate of any stream||2 years|
|Bachelor of Science in Food Science And Nutrition||10+2 with PCB/PCM||3 years|
|Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (BSc MLT)||10+2 with PCB||3 years|
|Bachelor of Science in Surgical Technology (BSc ST)||10+2 with PCB||3 years|
|Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant (BSc PHA)||10+2 with PCB||3 years|
|Bachelor of Science in Community Health Practitioner (BSc CHP)||10+2 with PCB||3 years|
Courses of Martin Luther Christian University
1. Faculty of Information Science
- Bachelor of Computer Applications in Hardware and Networking BCA (HN)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- Master of Science in Information Technology (MSc IT)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications in Web Technology BCA(WT)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications in Mobile Applications BCA(MA)
- Master in Computer Applications (MCA)
- Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications in Animation and Multimedia BCA (A&M)
- Certificate Course in Computer Hardware Technician
2. Faculty of Health Science
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (BSc MLT)
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging Technology (BSc MIT)
- Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (MSc MLT Microbiology/Clinical Biochemistry)
- Bachelor of Science in Food Science And Nutrition
- Bachelor of Arts in Nutrition and Health Education
- Bachelor of Science in Surgical and Operation TheatreTechnology (BSc SOTT)
- Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant (BSc Phy)
- Bachelor of Science in Community Health (BSc CH)
- Master of Optometry (M. Optom)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
- Master of Science in Medical Imaging Technology (MSc MIT)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management (BSc HIM)
- Bachelor of Optometry (B. Optom)
- Master of Science in Medical Imaging Technology (MSc MIT)
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics (MSc N&D)
- Master of Arts in Nutrition and Health Education
- Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (MSc MLT)
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology (DMIT)
3. Faculty of Arts & Humanities
- Refresher Program for Teachers in English (Indian and Foreign Nationals)
- Master of Arts in English Literature (MA Eng Lit)
- Master of Arts in English (MA English)
- Master of Arts in Peace and Justice (MAPJ)
4. Faculty of Social & Behavioural Sciences
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- MSc in Counselling Psychology (MSc CP) Specializations offering in Marriage and Family Counselling, Educational Counselling
- Certificate in Basic Skills in Counselling
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (BSc Psy)
5. Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Master of Science in Environment Science (MSc ESC)
- Master of Arts in Environment Studies (MA ES)
- BA in Environmental Studies (BA ES)
- BSc in Environmental Science (BSc ESC)
6. Faculty of Commerce, Management and Economics
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA HRM/ Marketing & Financial Markets, Services & Security Management)
- Bachelor in Commerce (BCom)
- Diploma course in Entrepreneurship Development (DED)
- Bachelor of Tourism & Travel Management (BTTM)
- Certificate Course in Customer Relationship Management (CCCRM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA HR/ Marketing/Finance)
- Master of Commerce (MCom MS/AFI)
- Master of Arts in Economics (MA Eco)
- Master of Tourism & Travel Management (MTTM)
7. Faculty of Fine Arts
- Post Graduate Diploma in Music (PGD Mus)
- Master of Arts in Music (MA Mus)
- Bachelor of Arts in Music (BA Mus)
8. Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies
- Diploma in Peace and Christian Studies (DPCS)
- Master of Theology
MLCU Contact Details
- Address: Dongktieh, Block – 1, Nongrah, Shillong-793006, Meghalaya, India
- Phone: +916009602012, +916033182202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.