MLIB Information Science Admission 2022-23: Master of Library and Information Sciences is a course that is focused on studying for the students who want to acquire a career as a librarian and accordingly have studied bachelor’s degree in the respective field. This course is increasing its demand day by day as it is a popular course among students.
This course covers subjects like – Study of Collection Management, Information Systems, research method and classification, statistics, reference, information architecture, knowledge management, etc., as this course focuses on more of the structure of theoretical subjects so that students can acquire a piece of excellent and accurate information.
MLIB Information Science Admission Highlights:
|Full-Form of MTech||Master of Technology|
|Course fee||INR 50,000- 2,00,000|
|Average salary||INR 3 to 6 LPA|
What is MLIB Information Science?
- The full form of MLIB is a Master of Library and Information and Science. The degree is a postgraduate degree. The duration of the course is 2 years. The demand for the degree is also very high.
- After completing the MLIb course students will get the opportunity to get employed in sectors like museums, universities, colleges, libraries, etc.
- Job Roles: Librarian, Library Attendant, Junior Information Analyst, Integrated Application and Library System Specialist, Information Architect, etc.
- The salary amount of one year given to the professionals can be varying from INR 3 lakh to 5.64 lacs.
MLIB Information Science Admission 2022-23
MLIb admission for the academic session 2022-23 is going to be started soon under multiple institutions. The aspirants for admission will have to visit the institution’s website and fill up the application form. For getting admission MLIb course, interested students need to have completed their bachelor’s studies while having more than 65% scores from a recognized institution.
MLIB Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor with a 50% to 60% minimum score is required to apply.
- The M. Lib.I.Sc. Entrance exams are mostly held at the university level and organized by the respected university.
- Some universities that conduct the exams with their name are Osmania University, Punjab University, Shiva Ji University, and Pondicherry University, M. Lib. I. Sc. Entrance Exam.
- The University of Calcutta, Banaras Hindu University, Anna University, etc., are a few institutes providing this course.
- The mean amount of tuition fee for this course can be up to INR 10 thousand.
The following are some common entrance tests for MLIB Information Technology.
- Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET)
- BAMU PG CET
- CDAC Common Admission Test (CAT)
- CEE AMPAI Masters (PG) Exam
The average amount of fee required for the degree is INR 10,000.
What is the Scope of a Master of Library and Information Science?
- This course is a lengthy and in-depth structural course that is gaining importance day by day, and the scope of this course is also very satisfactory.
- Some popular jobs which a candidate gets after the course completion are jobs in Museums, Data Centres, Libraries, Government, Colleges and Universities, Government officers, etc.
- Also, students can choose the counseling part in study centers or can also select a private library worker profile.
Proper research and a well-trained university should be the first step for any student who wants to pursue this course.
The average amount of salary offered to the degree holder is INR 3 to 4 LPA.
Suggested University in India
|University||State||Type Of University|
|AURO University of Hospitality and Management Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|Bhaikaka University Admission||GUJARAT||State University|
|Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University Admission||GUJARAT||State University|
|Birsa Munda Tribal University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|Calorx Teacher’s University Admission||GUJARAT||Central University|
Be the first to leave a review.