Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education
Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education is a government university established in the year 1984. It is situated in Kodaikanal, which is a hill station having mountain lakes, forest. The word Kodaikanal means “gift of the forest”. Kodaikanal is at 2,100 meters above sea level and always have an ideal climate. Following its motto of giving the education to all.
Important Dates of Admission
University offering the admission for BA,BCA,B.Com, MBA/PGDM & MCA Course. Candidates can check the date of Admission
|Last date for submission of Application Form||31st August 2020|
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education provides various UG and PG level regular and distance education based course. Admission Open For Various UG & PG Courses, So Don’t Waste Your Time, Apply Soon For the Current Year 2020-2021. The Directorate of Distance Education provides correspondence Courses which are all approved by the Distance Education Council (DEC). The main motto of the Distance Education provides the Job-Oriented Courses, which are helpful for Working Peoples, Housewives, and for those candidates who are unable to take the admission in the regular courses.
On the basis of obtained marks in the qualifying examination for all courses merit list will be prepared. Admission selection of the university will be based on the merit list, so students need to qualify the entrance test with good performance.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Objectives:
The objectives of the Directorate of Distance Education are:
- Expansion of higher education for women
- Provision of equal educational opportunity
- Fulfilling the educational gender gap
- Moldings the candidates for gainful employment
- Provision of opportunity for Higher Education to all sects of women
- Individual personality development
- Special focus on profitable self-employment
- Lifelong and need-based education
Salient Features of the Directorate of Distance Education are:
- Affordable fees for the students
- Great opportunity for Women who are Eligible.
- Programmes syllabus is same a regular course.
- Programs designed according to social and career needs.
Courses of Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education With Fees:
|Name of the Course||Course Code||Eligibility||Duration||Fee for the Course (Per Year)|
|M.A.Tamil||201||Any Degree||2 Years||4000|
|M.A.Women’s Studies||205||Any Degree||2 Years||4000|
|M.Com||206||B.Com/B.A.Corporate Secretary Ship/ B.A. Co-Operation/ B.A Industrial Organization/ B.Sc (Mathematics with Accountancy and||2 Years||4000|
|M.A.English||202||Any Degree||2 Years||4000|
|M.A.History||203||Any Degree||2 Years||4000|
|MBA (General)||207||Any Degree||2 Years||10000|
|MCA||210||Any Degree with Mathematics||2 Years||14000|
|B.A.History||103||+2 Pass||3 Years||2500|
|B.A.Music||104||+2 Pass||3 Years||3000|
|B.Com||105||+2 Pass||3 Years||2500|
|B.A.Tamil||101||+2 Pass||3 Years||2500|
|B.A.English||102||+2 Pass||3 Years||2500|
|BCA||107||+2 Pass||3 Years||8000|
|PG DIPLOMA COURSES|
|PG Diploma in Computer Application||301||Any Degree||1 Year||7500|
|Tamil Pandit Training Course||501||10th Pass||1 Year||7500|
Application Process of Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education 2020:
- If Interested candidate can apply the application form through online mode as well as an offline mode for the courses offered by DDE as per their convenience.
- A prospectus with application form can be obtained in person from any one of the education centers. the completed application form should be submitted at the respective study center.
- Address: Attuvampatti, Dindigul District, Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu 624101
- Phone: 04542 243 977