Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Women’s University Distance Education is a government university established in 1984. It is situated in Kodaikanal, which is a hill station having mountain lakes, forests. The word Kodaikanal means “gift of the forest”. Kodaikanal is at 2,100 meters above sea level and always has an ideal climate. Following its motto of giving education to all.
Mother Teresa Women University is a public state university providing the best platform for distance education. Application forms for admission are available online on the website, and you can pay the registration fee for the application form online. This university provides all degree courses and programs and is especially famous for its MA, MPhil degree programs. It got success in achieving approval UGC. It provides all the facilities to the students who got admission to this university.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education|
|Location||Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
MTWU University was offering admission for BA, BCA, B.Com, MBA/PGDM & MCA Courses. Candidates can check the date of entry by visiting the official website of the college. Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education provides various UG and PG-level regular and distance education-based courses. Admission Open For Various UG & PG Courses for the current year 2021. The Directorate of Distance Education provides correspondence courses approved by the Distance Education Council (DEC).
The main motto of Distance Education provides the Job-Oriented Courses, which are helpful for Working Peoples, Housewives, and those who are unable to take the admission in the regular courses. MTWU University provides UG, PG courses with different fields such as Arts and Science, etc.; candidates can check the eligibility and take the admission for merit-based. Distance courses are provided to the direct access for any classes. It has extended for offers the Diploma, Certificate programs to those womens who work in the NGO, Community Health Workers, Women Leaders in Political and other social activities.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Application Process 2021
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Based on obtained marks in the qualifying examination for all courses, merit will be prepared list. Admission selection of the university will be based on the merit list, so students need to qualify for the entrance test with good performance.
- If Interested, candidates can apply the application form online and offline for the courses offered by DDE at their convenience.
- A prospectus with an application form can be obtained in person from any one of the education centres.
How to Apply?
Admission for this university is open twice a year; if you want to get Admission in MTWU, then follow the following criteria or procedure given below:
- To fill the entry form, pay the registration fee.
- Visit the provided university site link to get access to the website.
- Make sure that all the papers you are providing are original or free from any query.
- Submit the form with your attached CV.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Objectives
- Expansion of higher education for women
- Provision of equal educational opportunity
- Fulfilling the educational gender gap
- Mouldings the candidates for gainful employment
- Provision of opportunity for Higher Education to all sects of women
- Individual personality development
- Particular focus on profitable self-employment
- Lifelong and need-based education
- Affordable fees for the students
- Great opportunity for Eligible Women.
- The program syllabus is the same as a regular course.
- Programs are designed according to social and career needs.
MTWU University Distance Education UG & PG with Fees
|Name of the Course||Course Code||Eligibility||Duration||Fee for the Course (Per Year)|
|MA Tamil||201||Any Degree||2 Years||4,000|
|MA Women’s Studies||205||Any Degree||2 Years||4,000|
|M.Com||206||B.Com/BACorporate Secretary Ship/ BA Co-Operation/ BA Industrial Organization/ B.Sc (Mathematics with Accountancy and||2 Years||4,000|
|MA English||202||Any Degree||2 Years||4,000|
|MA History||203||Any Degree||2 Years||4,000|
|MBA (General)||207||Any Degree||2 Years||10,000|
|MCA||210||Any Degree with Mathematics||2 Years||14,000|
|BA History||103||+2 Pass||3 Years||2,500|
|BA Music||104||+2 Pass||3 Years||3,000|
|B.Com||105||+2 Pass||3 Years||2,500|
|BA Tamil||101||+2 Pass||3 Years||2,500|
|BA English||102||+2 Pass||3 Years||2,500|
|BCA||107||+2 Pass||3 Years||8,000|
|PG Diploma Courses|
|PG Diploma in Computer Application||301||Any Degree||1 Year||7,500|
|Tamil Pandit Training Course||501||10th Pass||1 Year||7,500|
- Address: Kodaikanal-624 101, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India
- Phone: 04542-241921
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th