MPhil Microbiology Admission 2021-22: It is a science stream course. It could be completed in 1 year. This course contains information on advanced concepts of small microorganisms. The jobs offered to philosophers of Microbiology are; Quality Control Microbiology, assistant professors, Clinical researchers, and Microbiologists, etc. Christian Medical College is the best option for the MPhil Microbiology course.
MPhil Microbiology Highlights
|Course Name||MPhil Microbiology|
|Full-Form of Mphil Microbiology||Master of Philosophy in Microbiology|
|Course fee||INR 9 to 13k|
|Average salary||INR 1 to 12 Lacs|
|Eligibility||Masters degree in Medical Biology or any related stream|
MPhil Microbiology Admission 2021-22
MPhil Microbiology is a science-related course. This course content covers advanced knowledge and concepts about small microorganisms. After this program, students can apply for Microbiologist, Clinical researcher, quality control Microbiology, etc.
- The aspirants with a master’s degree in Biology and its related streams apply to MPhil Microbiology.
- Passing Entrance exams and clearing the interview is a must for final selection.
- A candidate who has a master’s degree in medical biology or any equivalent stream can apply.
- Candidates can join this course only regular basis or full-time mode. Distance education is not available for this course. As it is a science field, so, mostly based on practical work.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Per semester tuition fees charged for the M Phil, the Microbiology program is starting from INR 09 -13K.
MPhil Microbiology Admission Process 2021
The entrance tests are conducted for admission of MPhil in Microbiology. Interviews also follow these entrance exams. The marks aggregate and performance of both entry test and interview are considered for admission of this course.
Each university has its own entrance exam for admission of M Phil in Microbiology course.
- KRUCET – Krishna University
- KUPGCET – Kakatiya University
- North Maharashtra University PGCET
- Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET)
What is MPhil Microbiology?
The MPhil in Microbiology teaches students about research in biofilm formation, bacterial polysaccharides, attachment of pathogens, etc.
The starting salary of the philosopher in microbiology is starting from INR 01-12 lac per year.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full Time: Full-time education is provided in the MPhil Microbiology course.
- Part-Time/Online: No, this course is not offered in part-time modes.
MPhil Microbiology Syllabus
|Old Regulation||New Regulation|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Research Methodology||Research Methodology|
|Microbiological Techniques||Microbiological Techniques|
|Area of Specialization||Area of Specialization|
|Soil and Agricultural Microbiology||Soil, Agricultural and Environmental Microbiology|
|Food and Industrial Microbiology||Food and Industrial Microbiology|
|Environmental Microbiology||Medical Microbiology|
Suggested University For MPhil Microbiology Course in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Nehru Gram Bharati Admission||Uttar Pradesh||Deemed University|
|Noida International University Admission||Uttar Pradesh||Private University|
|Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University Admission||Uttar Pradesh||Central University|
|Rama University Admission||Uttar Pradesh||Private University|
|Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University Admission||Uttar Pradesh||Central University|
Be the first to leave a review.