MPSVV University Admission 2021-22: Maharshi Panini Sanskrit Evam Vedic Vishwavidyalaya was established in 2008, is a state Institute located in Madhya Pradesh, India. Its previous name was Maharshi Panini Sanskrit University, and in 2010 it received its current name. The main aim of this Institute is to promote the Sanskrit language and culture. Many students every year apply here and write many kinds of research and publications on the Sanskrit language. The University offers various UG, PG, and Diploma Courses in Sanskrit. The admission in these programs are based on the entrance exam and merit.
- 18 August 2021: University has announced admission open in the academic session 2021-22. For more details click the link. (Source)
Maharshi Panini Sanskrit Evam Vedic Vishwavidyalaya Highlights
|University||Maharshi Panini Sanskrit Evam Vedic Vishwa Vidyalaya|
|Established | Type||2008 | State|
|Location||Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Library, Lab, Café, Medical|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 95222 28574|
MPSVV University Admission 2021-22
- The admission to the BA (Shastri) course of this university is based on the entrance exam score.
- The other BA courses of university offer in different fields. The admissions for these courses are based on merit.
- The MA (Shastri) and MA (Sanskrit) admissions depend on scores secured in the enrollment test of the university.
- The university also offers diploma courses. The selection of these courses is based on 10+2 marks.
MPSVV University Application Form: How to Apply?
MPSVV offers both online and offline forms for applicants.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The students have to open the MPSV’s portal and register for themselves.
- After creating an account, students receive a username and login on the email account and mobile number.
- You can verify and change your password
- In the end, students purchase the form.
- They submit their form and required documents in college.
- The applicants can register themselves by sending the form with a fee of amount Rs. 500/
- They have to submit the form and all the documents.
- Leaving Certificate
- An attested copy of the last mark sheet
- The passing certificate
- Original Migration Certificate
- Domicile and ID card
- Date of birth proof
MPSVV University BA Course & Fees
|BA (Hospitality-Tourism)||4 years||150000|
|BA (Advertising and Brand Management)||4 years||150000|
|BA (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)||4 years||150458|
|BA (Computer Science)||4 years||150916|
|BA (Economics)||4 years||151374|
|BA (Education)||4 years||151832|
MPSVV University UG & PG Courses
Address: Dewas Road, Ujjain Madhya Pradesh(India) – 456010
Contact: 0734 – 2922039, 2922037
Email Id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, Please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th