MPUAT Admission 2021-22: Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology, established in 1999, is a Govt university situated in Udaipur Rajasthan. It is providing high-quality education to the south and southeastern areas of Rajasthan. It has seven branches that are in different districts of the state.
|Topic||Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & TechnologyAdmission 2021|
|Established | Type||1999 | Government|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Distance Learning||Not available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG& Diplomas|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Scholarships, Bank, Hostel, Medical, Transport|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||0294-2470294 (O)|
MPUAT Admission 2021-22
MPUAT is in Udaipur, Rajasthan. It was founded in 1999. It is a state university. The AICTE and ICAR approve the institute.
- The UG courses offered by the uni are B.Tech and B.Sc.
- The PG degrees offered by the uni are M.Tech, M.Sc, PhD, and MBA.
- The university offers many UG, PG, diploma, and PhD programs. The form filling is online as well as offline.
- The eligibility for all UG courses is 10+2 with a 55% aggregate.
- The PG courses require a graduation degree in the relevant field. Whereas PhD programs require a master’s degree.
- It has six colleges that are providing education to a large group of students in the state.
- MPUAT is offering UG and PG courses in the stream of Tech, Agriculture, Science, management, and engineering.
- It is offering PhD and MPhil courses in science, management, Agriculture, and engineering.
MPUAT is offering these UG courses:
- B.Tech: The applicants who want to apply to the BTech program must have an HSC degree in pre-engineering with more than 50% marks.
- BSc: This course is for those students who have passed FSc with more than 70% marks.
- B.F.Sc: This program is for those students who have passed HSC in the science group with 50% marks.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
MPUAT is offering these PG courses:
- M.Tech: The students who want to apply to an MTech program must have a BTech or BE degree with 50% marks.
- MSc: This course is for those students who hold a BSc degree in the same subject with 50% marks.
- MFSc: This program is for the students who have a BFSc degree with more than 50% marks.
- MBA: The MBA program is for those students who have a bachelor’s degree in any stream with not less than 50% marks.
- PhD: This course is available for all those students who have a PG degree in the same stream with more than 55% marks.
MPUAT Application Form Process 2021
The Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology provided various higher educational courses like Under Graduate Course, Post Graduate Course. Admission is done to this university based on entrance tests and exams conducted by the university itself. The admission mode of this university has offered both modes like online mode or offline application mode.
MPUAT is offering offline forms for the students:
- MPUAT provides applications for all UG and PG courses in the admin office.
- Get your form and prospectus in cash or make a DD for submitting a form fee.
- Fill the form, paste your photo, attach documents, and original DD.
- Write your name, date of birth, and application number on the backside of the DD.
- Compile everything and post it to the admin office again.
MPUAT requires the following things with the original application.
- Mark sheets of UG and PG
- Degrees of UG and PG
- Character and bonified certificate
- Caste and date of birth certificate
- ID card
- Recent photo
MPUAT B.Tech Courses & Eligibility
|B.Tech||Dairy Technology||12th + 50%|
|B.Tech||Computer Science & Engineering||12th|
|B.Tech||Electronics & Communication Engineering||12th|
MPUAT M.Tech Courses & Eligibility
|M.Tech||Farm Machinery and Power Engineering||bachelor degree|
|M.Tech||Processing and Food Engineering||bachelor degree|
|M.Tech||Renewable Energy Engineering||bachelor degree|
|M.Tech||Irrigation and Water Management Engineering||bachelor degree|
|M.Tech||Soil and Water Conservation Engineering||bachelor degree|
|M.Tech||Power Systems and Control Engineering||bachelor degree|
|M.Tech||Power Electronics||bachelor degree|
|M.Tech||Mine Planning||bachelor degree|
|M.Tech||Computer Engineering||bachelor degree|
|M.Tech||Structural Engineering||bachelor degree|
|M.Tech||Communication Engineering||bachelor degree|
MPUAT PhD Courses & Eligibility
|PhD||Farm Machinery and Power Engineering||master degree|
|PhD||Soil and Water Conservation Engineering||master degree|
|PhD||Irrigation and Water Management Engineering||master degree|
|PhD||Renewable Energy Engineering||master degree|
|PhD||Processing and Food Engineering||master degree|
|PhD||Mechanical Engineering||master degree|
|PhD||Electrical Engineering||master degree|
|PhD||Electronics & Communication Engineering||master degree|
|PhD||Computer Science Engineering||master degree|
|PhD||Mining Engineering||master degree|
MPUAT BA Courses & Eligibility
|BA (Mathematics)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Public Administration)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Fine Arts)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Economics)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Rural Development)||12th pass||3 years|
|BA (Computer Science)||3 years||12th pass|
Address: Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology, Udaipur-313001, Rajasthan, India
Phone: 0294-2471101, 2470682
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th