MS University Admission 2022-23: 31 July 2022 is the last date for Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Admission 2022-23 (Tentative). The portal for registration for UG & PG courses is at @www.msuniv.ac.in. Programs like BA, BSc, MA, MEd, MTech, MSc, BBA, & more are offered for MS University Admission.
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University is a public Institution. Established on September 7, 1990, it is situated in the Southern part of India, Tamil Nadu. It offers courses in business, production, finance, humanities, operations, IT, trade, yoga, language, science, and many more. MS University offers BEd and Diploma programs at the UG level to the candidates.
For UG course admission, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University admits students based on marks in the 12th class grade. Also, One can get admitted into the pg course at MS University through entrance test performance.
Registration Fee: To apply for pg courses at Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, the application form fee is Rs 500.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Admission 2022-23 will soon start for UG & PG courses.
MS University Admission Highlights
|Name||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University|
|Established in||1990 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Location||Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, certificates & Diplomas|
|Application Mode | Fee||Online and Offline | INR 200|
|Fee submission||Challan/Demand Draft|
|Fee Structure||MS University Fee structure|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
MS University Admission 2022-23
The MSU is providing admissions in UG, PG, and PhD level courses in Art, Science, and Languages. The process of Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Admission requires particular eligibility. For UG courses, the applicants must have passed HSC. On the other hand, the least required education is a bachelor’s degree for the PG program.
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University UG Admission
MS University Admission The eligibility criteria for the UG program are given below.
- BBA: BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. Those students who have passed the intermediate examination with a minimum of 45% of marks. The university will prefer those students who have studied maths in previous classes. Understanding statistics is vital to manage the aspiring business manager thats’ why the university gives admission to students who have a better understanding of maths and management.
- BSc: The full form of BSc is Bachelor of Science. It is a three-year course that is further divided into 6 semesters. The university offers a bachelor of science in a total of 24 different subjects. All the courses are job oriented. To apply for these courses, the students must have passed the 12th class from any recognised board. The university does not conduct any entrance exam to get admission to the university.
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University PG Admission
- Masters in Social Work (MSW): The applicants who want to apply to the MSU Admission course should pass a bachelor’s degree with at least 45% marks. It is a professional course so that the students can apply for a bank loan for study purposes.
- MSc: The students must have obtained a bachelor’s degree in the science stream. The selection of the students will be based on their scores in the entrance exam. All students have to appear in the entrance exams related to their course.
MS University Application Process 2022
MS University Admission provides both online and offline application forms. Students can fill the application form in this university with the following steps that are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of MS University Admission
- Download the form from the side
- Fill in the required detail
- Attach the documents with your form
- Make a DD or challan of INR 200 in favor of MSU
- Post the form to the Director’s office
- Print out the form for further reference.
- By the prospectus from the campus
- Fill the form
- Attach the relevant documents
- Make a DD/challan form in favor of MSU
- Post the form to the Director’s office by using courier service. Self-submission is not allowed.
- Date of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Marksheet and Degree
- Provisional certificate
- Admit card
- Passport size color Photo (size 100 KB in Jpg format)
- Sports certificate (if possible)
MS University Admission Fee / Entrance Exam Fee
|Category||Application Fee (Approx.)||Entrance Examination Fee (Approx.)|
|SC/ST||No Application fee||Rs.150/-|
MS University Contact Details
- Address: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli – 627012, Tamilnadu, India
- Phone: +91-462-2333741
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.