MS University Admission 2021-22: Manonmaniam Sundarnar University is a private university. The university is included in the list of high-rated universities of India. The university offers B.Ed and Diploma courses and programs at the UG level to the candidates. The admittance of applicants in the university to the offered courses are based upon the merit of 12th level board exam results. For some courses, the university grants entrance to the students on their performance in the previous academics.
|MSU University||MSU University Fee structure|
|MSU University Admission|
MSU has a vast collection of PG-level degree programs & courses to offer to the graduated candidates. The University offers MSc, MCA, M.Com, ME, and MBA to the candidates at the PG level of education. The admission is either based on merit or entrance-based.
MS University Highlights
|Name||Manonmaniam Sundarnar University|
|Established in||1990 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Location||Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, certificates & Diplomas|
|Application Mode | Fee||Online and Offline | INR 200|
|Fee submission||Challan/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
|Email for email@example.com|
MS University Admission 2021-22
The MSU is providing admissions in UG, PG, and P.hD level courses in Art, Science, and Languages. The process of Manonmaniam Sundarnar University Admission requires particular eligibility. For UG courses, the applicants must have passed HSC. On the other hand, the least required education is a bachelor’s degree for the PG program.
MS University UG Admission
MS University Admission The eligibility criteria for the UG program are given below.
- BA: The required education for this program is the 10+2 level
- BBA: The applicants must have passed HSC from any board. But the preference will be given to the students who have studied Maths in HSC.
- B.Com: The applicants must have passed HSC with commerce
- BSc: You must have passed HSC exams with the science stream
MS University PG Admission
- MA: The applicant who has passed BA in the relevant stream can apply for this program.
- M.Com: Any candidate who has completed B.Com or BBA is eligible to take apply in M.com.
- Masters in Social Work (MSW): The applicants who want to apply to the MSU Admission course should pass a bachelor’s degree with at least 45% marks. It is a professional course so that the students can apply for a bank loan for study purposes.
- MBA: The applicants who have done BA, BBA, BSc, B.Com, BE B.Tech, or B.pharm are eligible to apply in this course.
- MHRD: The candidates will be eligible if they have a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks.
- MSc: The students must have obtained a bachelor’s degree in the science stream. The selection of the students will be based on their scores in the entrance exam. All students have to appear in the entrance exams related to their course.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
MSU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Admission process UG/PG programs||31 August 2021 (Closed)|
|Application Process M.Phil/ PhD||30 June 2021 (Closed)|
MS University Application Process 2021
MS University Admission provides both online and offline application forms:
- Visit the official website of MS University Admission
- Download the form from the side
- Fill in the required detail
- Attach the documents with your form
- Make a DD or challan of INR 200 in favor of MSU
- Post the form to the Director’s office
- Print out the form for further reference
- By the prospectus from the campus
- Fill the form
- Attach the relevant documents
- Make a DD/challan form in favor of MSU
- Post the form to the Director’s office by using courier service. Self-submission is not allowed.
- Date of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Marksheet and Degree
- Provisional certificate
- Admit card
- Passport size color Photo (size 100 KB in Jpg format)
- Sports certificate (if possible)
MS University Application Fee / Entrance Exam Fee
|Category||Application Fee||Entrance Examination Fee|
|SC/ST||No Application fee||Rs.150/-|
|BSc Honors (Hons.) Chemistry||3 years||12th PCM|
|BSc Honours in Zoology||3 years||12th PCM|
|BSc Honours Physics||3 years||12th PCM|
|BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics||3 years||12th PCM|
|BSc Honours in Electronics||3 years||12th PCM|
|BSc Honours in Mathematics||3 years||12th PCM|
|BSc Hons Microbiology||3 years||12th PCM|
- Address: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli – 627012, Tamilnadu, India
- Phone: +91-462-2333741
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th