M.Sc Anatomy Admission 2022-23: Students learn about the human body, its structural and cellular components, and its dynamics in Masters of Science in Anatomy courses. This is a three-year Post Graduate programme.
The two major subject areas in M.Sc. Anatomy are Gross Anatomy with Evolution and Comparative Anatomy. This course covers topics such as microscopic anatomy, developmental anatomy, and genetics.
The MSc Anatomy curriculum includes Gross Anatomy, Genetics, Dissertation, Physiology, Neuro-anatomy, Biophysics, Histology, Systematic Pharmacology, and other courses.
M.Sc Anatomy Admission Latest Updates
- 25 October 2022: ERA University, Lucknow, offers Admission to the MSc Medical Anatomy program. Students looking to opt for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 25 October 2022: Sharda University, Greater Noida, invites application forms for admission to the MSc Medical Anatomy program. Students can visit the university’s official website for complete information. For more details, click here.
- CEUT PG Admission last date is Extend to July 4 2022, Student Must Submit their Application Before the last Date.
M.Sc Anatomy Admission Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Anatomy|
|Admission Process||Both Merit and Entrance Based|
|Full-Form of MSc Anatomy||Master of Science in Anatomy|
|Average Salary Offered||15,000 to 25,000 Per Month|
|Average Fees Incurred||40 K to 2 lakh per annum|
|Eligibility||BSc in (Anatomy)|
M.Sc Anatomy Admission 2022-23
The MSc Anatomy programme is a two-year post-graduate course that teaches students how to recognize and identify human shapes. The curriculum takes two to three years to finish.
Microscopic and gross anatomy are the two branches of anatomy. At the end of each term in Microscopic Anatomy, a study using Microscope Exams is held, which includes both theoretical and practical papers, as the name suggests. We used to look at human morphology without using a microscope in Gross Anatomy.
M.Sc Anatomy Admission Process
For the Admission procedure, students must clear the entrance test that is mandatory. Also, students need to pass a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Also, students’ study background should be science stream for being eligible.
Eligibility For M.Sc Anatomy Admission
- MSc Anatomy admissions are offered to students with having BSc Anatomy degree. Each student should have 50% marks in graduation.
- In every college, admissions are based on the merit of students and entrance exam scores. Entrance exams may be held at the university, state, or national level.
- If anyone is desirous of studying MSc Anatomy, then various colleges offer this course.
M.Sc Anatomy Admission Fее Structure
The tuition fee charged for the MSc Anatomy course is about 40 K to 2 lakh per annum.
M.Sc Anatomy Admission Merit-Based
The course is offered to only aspirants with a BSc anatomy degree with 50% at least marks.
M.Sc Anatomy Admission Distance Education
Admission in M.Sc. Anatomy is also offered in online and distance learning mode.
M.Sc Anatomy Admission Entrance Exam
In most colleges and universities, admission in the course is provided on the score obtained in entrance exams.
- PG Law Common Entrance Test (PGLCET)
- Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET)
- Panjab University Common Entrance Exam (CET-PG)
- Rayalaseema University PG Common Entrance Test (RU PGCET)
The professionals with having MSc in Anatomy can earn a monthly salary of about 15,000 to 25,000. Top recruiters to be employed are Hospitals, Schools, Biotechnical or Pharmaceutical Companies, Biomedical Research Laboratories, Applied Science & Arts Institutes, etc.
Some jobs to work after MSc Anatomy are Cardiologist, Medical Coder, Urologist, Medical Scientist, Research Assistant, Genetic Counselor, etc.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full Time: MSc Anatomy is a full-time PG course.
- Part-Time/Online: The MSc Anatomy is offered in distance education and also in online mode.
M.Sc Anatomy Admission Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Basics of Anatomy||General Anatomy|
|Basics of Biochemistry||Practical|
|Basics of Physiology||Dissertation|
|Research Methodology and Biostatistics||–|
M.Sc Anatomy Admission University & Fees
|Netaji Subhash Open University Admission||3 years||30425|
|Presidency University Admission||3 years||30450|
|Rabindra Bharati University Admission||3 years||30475|
|Raiganj University Admission||3 years||30500|
|Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute Admission||3 years||30525|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||3 years||30550|
Be the first to leave a review.