M.Sc Anatomy Admission 2021-22: The MSc in Anatomy is a two years PG course. This course is aimed at improving students’ skills to detect and define human structures. The professional with MSc Anatomy can get jobs like; cardiologist, genetic counselor, urologist, medical technician, etc. Masters of Science in the specialization of Anatomy is a 02 year PG course. Its duration in some colleges can be up to 03 years. The science of anatomy is the study of the human body’s composition. In those colleges, two are Adesh University, and AIMS offers the M.Sc Anatomy Courses.
MSc Anatomy syllabus contains Gross Anatomy, Genetics, Dissertation, Physiology, Neuro-anatomy, Biophysics, Histology, Systematic Pharmacology, etc.
- 25 October 2021: ERA University, Lucknow, offers admission to MSc Medical Anatomy program. Students looking to opt for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 25 October 2021: Sharda University, Greater Noida, invites application forms for admission to MSc Medical Anatomy program. Students can visit the university’s official website for complete information. For more details, click here.
MSc Anatomy Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Anatomy|
|Admission Process||Both Merit and Entrance Based|
|Full-Form of MSc Anatomy||Master of Science in Anatomy|
|Average Salary Offered||15,000 to 25,000 Per Month|
|Average Fees Incurred||40 K to 2 lakh per annum|
|Eligibility||BSc in (Anatomy)|
M.Sc Anatomy Admission 2021-22
MSc Anatomy is a two-year post-graduate degree program that enables the aspirants to improve their skills to define and detect human structure. The duration of the course is two to three years.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Anatomy has two sub-branches, Microscopic and Gross Anatomy. While in Microscopic Anatomy, as the name suggests, a study using Microscope Exams is held at the end of each term and has theoretical and practical papers. In Gross Anatomy, we used to study human morphology without a Microscope.
- MSc Anatomy admissions are offered to students with having BSc Anatomy degree. Each student should have 50% marks in graduation.
- In every college, admissions are based on the merit of students and entrance exam scores. Entrance exams may be held at the university, state, or national level.
- If anyone is desirous of studying MSc Anatomy, then various colleges offer this course.
The tuition fee charged for the MSc Anatomy course is about 40 K to 2 lakh per annum.
The course is offered to only aspirants with a BSc anatomy degree with 50% at least marks.
The admission in M.Sc Anatomy is also offered in online and distance learning mode.
In most colleges and universities, admission in the course is provided on the score obtained in entrance exams.
- PG Law Common Entrance Test (PGLCET)
- Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET)
- Panjab University Common Entrance Exam (CET-PG)
- Rayalaseema University PG Common Entrance Test (RU PGCET)
The professionals with having MSc in Anatomy can earn a monthly salary of about 15,000 to 25,000. Top recruiters to be employed are Hospitals, Schools, Bio-technical or Pharmaceutical Companies, Biomedical Research Laboratories, Applied Science & Arts Institutes, etc.
Some jobs to work after MSc Anatomy are Cardiologist, Medical Coder, Urologist, Medical Scientist, Research Assistant, Genetic Counselor, etc.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full Time: MSc Anatomy is a full-time PG course.
- Part-Time/Online: The MSc Anatomy is offered in distance education and also in online mode.
M.Sc Anatomy Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Basics of Anatomy||General Anatomy|
|Basics of Biochemistry||Practical|
|Basics of Physiology||Dissertation|
|Research Methodology and Biostatistics||–|
M.Sc Anatomy University & Fees
|Netaji Subhash Open University Admission||3 years||30425|
|Presidency University Admission||3 years||30450|
|Rabindra Bharati University Admission||3 years||30475|
|Raiganj University Admission||3 years||30500|
|Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute Admission||3 years||30525|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||3 years||30550|
Be the first to leave a review.