M.Sc Biochemistry Admission 2021-22: The program covers two years as it is a postgraduate plan. The candidate studying this course will be paying a range of affordable fees. Masters of Science in Biochemistry is a 02 year, PG level and Full-time course. Biochemistry deals with the chemical processes taking place in living things. It is a science that combines both chemistry and biology. MSc Biochemistry providing some top institutes are Jain University, Banaras Hindu University, and Amity University. Institutes offering distance education are Amity, MKU, KSO, Kalinga University, etc.
The field of Biochemistry gives out this enrollment course where one can learn:
- Chemical Processes
- Topics connected to Living organisms
- Metabolism of organisms
- Growth and chemistry of organisms.
- 26 October 2021: PDM University, Haryana, offers admission to the MSc Biochemistry program. Students looking to opt for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 26 October 2021: Parul University, Gujarat, invites application forms for admission to the MSc Biochemistry course. Students interested in taking admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
M.Sc Biochemistry Highlights
|Course Name||M.Sc Biochemistry|
|Exam mode||Semester system|
|Course Fee||INR 30,000 to 2.5 lacs|
|Eligibility||B.Sc. (Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biology/Hons.) with a total of scores 55%|
|Admission Process||Basis: Direct/indirect, Modes: Online/offline, Scores: merit/entrance exam|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 10,000 to 35,000 monthly|
M.Sc Biochemistry Admission 2021-22
- The candidate who should choose this course must have a sense of intense interest. The candidate should be in chemistry first and foremost. candidate should choose this course as it also holds biological knowledge and shows how a combination of subjects provides much more knowledge.
- The main concern of this field is to apply chemical and biological knowledge for new discoveries. This course aids in the development of problem-solving, technical, and leadership skills in students. The syllabus includes Enzymology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology and Physiology, Bioinformatics, Immunology, Stem Cell, and Reproduction.
What is all about M.Sc Biochemistry?
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
M.Sc Biochemistry is a plan that provides a complete insight into the sources of theory and practice. The knowledge related to the biochemistry field is taught incomplete forms in this course. The candidate can focus on the research and practice field with classes and laboratories of Biochemistry with the help of this course. The topics one can learn are very vast.
The study is a combination of two branches of science, biology and chemistry. Biochemistry comes from the sense in the science field that deals with and studies the chemical processes. The candidate gets to learn all forms of processes in living organisms. The concepts, methods, and theories are focus on in this field, while the solution to biological issues is also the main focus.
- This course’s educational requirement is 10+2+3 in the relevant study area with a 50% minimum score.
- The entries in any college depend on the score obtained in the entry tests.
- These tests are of national, state, or national category.
- Some name of exams is BHU PET, JET, JEE, GSAT, etc.
- The average charges of the MSc Biochemistry fee are about 01 lac per annum. This fee amount can be high or low in private and government colleges, respectively.
The candidate can gain this course education in the range of INR 30,000 for the lowest fee. Though higher private institutes charge much more. They can extend to the range of INR 2.5 lacs per annum for the institutes that are high in standards and known for their expenses.
M.Sc Biochemistry Admission Process 2021
The candidate is to go by the institute’s instruction to attain entry into the course. They are:
- For institutes that give online admission.
- The candidate can get the form from the site and fill it in there.
- They are also to put up essential papers with the given info.
- They must submit it with a fee that is asked.
Candidates have to scores well in the entrance tests for the sake of entry in institutes. Different institutes will have different mark criteria but for most, it remains to be 55% scores. The candidate will also have to present the score sheet in the form of form attached vital papers.
The experts in this field of study earn packages and their salary is also very high. They can earn up from an extent of INR 10,000 to an earning of 35,000 monthly.
This field provides various job opportunities in public and private biochemical firms as well as in educational academies.
After completing the MSc, the student can get job positions like Research Biochemist, Associate Engineer, Regional Manager, Professor, Research Scientist, etc.
The case for the Biochemistry course is that the study is very difficult and without prior and complete focus, the course can not be opted for. Thus, the candidate needs to be having a proper plan:
- Syllabus Pattern: the candidate should learn from the institute which patient they are providing and what they will learn
- Plan Outline: the candidate should also get in touch with their outline and organize their study material as per the outline
- Basics Knowledge: The candidate should have their insight on the course basics and the institute process. They should also learn the curriculum.
M.Sc Biochemistry Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Enzymology||Biophysical and Biochemical techniques|
|Structure and Function of Biomolecules||Molecular Biology I|
|Bioenergetics and Intermediary Metabolism||Nutritional and Clinical Biochemistry|
|Cell Biology and Physiology||Plant Biochemistry|
|Practical Labs||Practical Labs|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Introductory Microbiology||Stem Cell and Reproduction|
|Molecular Biology II||Biostatistics and Research Documentation|
|Practical Labs||Project Reports|
Tор Colleges For M.Sc Biochemistry in Indіа
Such a course is only available in colleges supporting complex science course, some of them are as follows:
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University||MSc||25225|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University||MSc||25300|
|Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth||MSc||25250|
|Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth||MSc||25350|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad MIT World Peace University||MSc||25325|
|G.H Raisoni University||MSc||25175|
|Gokhale Institute of Politics & Economics||MSc||25200|
|A.P.G. (Alakh Prakash Goyal) University||MSc||25275|
Be the first to leave a review.