M.Sc Data Science Admission 2021-22: This field involves using scientific methods, processes, and algorithms to extract the insights of a bulk amount of data. Master of Science course is an advanced degree program designed to provide specialized training in Analytical Statistics that finds its application in computational and biological sciences.
M.Sc Data Science Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Data Science|
|Admission Process||Merit Based|
|Full-Form of MSc Data Science||Master of Science in Data Science|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 04 and INR 08 lacs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 01 to 02 lacs|
BCA/B.Sc in relevant discipline, BE/ B.Tech
M.Sc Data Science Admission 2021-22
MSc Data Science admission is given through the performance of aspirants in an entrance exam conducted by the university. The study of mathematics to solve the problems through the different programs. The subjects taught in these programs are development, coding and database management etc. Eligibility criteria for admission of Master of Science courses in data science, or equivalent UG, PG degree passed with a minimum of 50-60% marks aggregate.
It uses various techniques of mathematics, computer science, information science, and statistics for data analysis. This field has vast applications in every economic sector and plays an essential role in the economy’s growth.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
MSc in Data Science is a course that deals with extracting information from data. The data can be structural or non-structural. For this purpose, various scientific algorithms, methods, and processes are used. Data analysis, big data, and deep learning are also part of data science.
- Some famous entrance exams conducted for MSc Data Science are MET, CUET, and GSAT.
- Top Data Science colleges are Loyola College, VIT, Amity University, Gautam University, Manipal University, etc.
- Some famous recruiters are IBM, Wipro Ltd, Deloitte, MuSigma, Credence, Amazon, Cartesian Consulting, Global Analytics, Oracle, TEG Analysis, etc.
- Popular jobs are Data Scientist, Analytics, Mining Engineer, Teacher, Data Architect, Data Solution Analyst, Data Engineer, etc.
- One can further take admission for MPhil and PhD in Data Science to continue the study career.
- Various subjects in the MSc Data Science syllabus are Cyber Security, Web Analytics, Data Mining, Algorithm, Machine Learning, Python, Image Analytics, etc.
- The Eligibility is the same as in other PG courses to have a BSc degree in the relevant field of study. A minimum of 50% is required in order to pass.
- The course fee of MSc Data Science varies in range from INR 01 to 02 lacs.
- Data Scientists earn between INR 04 and INR 08 lacs a year on average.
M.Sc Data Science Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Mathematics for Spatial Sciences||Spatial Big Data and Storage Analytics|
|Applied Statistics||Data Mining and Algorithms|
|Fundamentals of Data Science||Machine learning|
|Python Programming||Advanced Python Programming for Spatial Analytics|
|Introduction to Geospatial Technology||Image Analytics|
|Programming for Spatial Sciences||Spatial Data Base Management|
|Business Communication||Flexi-Credit Course|
|Integrated Disaster Management||–|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Spatial Modeling||Industry Project|
|Summer Project||Research Work|
|Predictive Analytics and Development||–|
Suggested University For M.Sc Data Science in India
Be the first to leave a review.