M.Sc Economics Admission 2021-22: Masters of Science in Economics is a 02 years PG course. This course provides knowledge to students about the consumption, transfer, and growth of wealth and goods. The professionals in Economics can get jobs such as Financial Analyst, Economist, Financial Manager, etc. Admission of MSc Economics is advertised every year. IGIDR Mumbai and IIT Kharagpur are considered the most popular institutes for this program. Panjab University offers admission M.Sc Economics course.
MSc in Economics deals with economic agents’ interaction and how goods are produced, distributed, transferred, and consumed.
- 29 October 2021: Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Haryana, offers admission to MSc Electronics. Admissions are open now. Students can visit the university’s official website for complete information. For more details, click here.
- 29 October 2021: MIT World Peace University, Pune, invites application forms for admission to MSc Economics program. Students interested in taking admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
M.Sc Economics Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Economics|
|Admission Process||Mostly Merit-Based, but few colleges take entrance exams of their own|
|Full-Form of MSc Economics||Masters of Science in Economics|
|Average Salary Offered||6 to 12 lacs per annum|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10K to 60K per year|
|Eligibility||Graduation with honours in Economics.|
M.Sc Economics Admission 2021-22
- The admissions to MSc Economics are offered based on the score secured in entrance exams.
- MSc Economics is a PG course of economics that is offered for the duration of two years. It offers students a detailed view of the financial and administrative markets while still honing their academic abilities.
- The study of how goods and services are created, delivered, and consumed is known as economics. The MSc in Economics programme instructs students on the most up-to-date economic values.
- This course is popular among students who are interested in the global economy and related fields. MSc Economics syllabus contains the study of Utility theory, Theory of Production, Costs Production function, Price and Output Determination, Oligopoly Models, National Income Circular flow, Investment Functions, etc.
- M.Phil and PhD in Economics are higher studies after completing MSc Economics.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Candidates for the MSc Economics programme must have a bachelor’s degree in economics or a similar area.
- BSc, BBA, BA, or BBA in Economics are suitable degrees for applying to this PG program.
- Admissions of MSc Economics are entrance exam-based.
- Popular preadmission tests for this course are TISSNET, TSCPGET, and CUCET.
The average tuition fees charged for MSc Economics is about INR 10K to 60K per year.
- Joint Admission Test (JAM)
- GIPE M.Sc. Entrance Test
- GIPE B.Sc Entrance Exam
- IBAB Entrance Test (M.Sc)
The professionals in MSc Economics can avail of an average salary of about 6 to 12 lacs per annum. MSc Economics employment areas are Financial Departments, Educational Institutes, Financial Companies, Audit Departments, Stock Exchanges, etc.
Business Development Manager, Senior Quantitative Analyst, Market Access Manager, Teacher, Economist, etc.
Types of Cоurѕе
MSC Economics is a full time and PG course.
The MSc in Economics is also offered in distance education/ online mode.
M.Sc Economics Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Environment and Economic Development||Game Theory|
|Quantitative methods||Economic of Natural Resources|
|Microeconomics||Indian Economic Development|
|Basic concepts and applications||Study of mathematical models of conflict and cooperation between intelligent rational decision-makers|
|Mathematical modeling, optimization, game theory, statistics and econometrics.||Economic development of India|
|Economics concerned with large-scale or general economic factors.||Economics concerned with the use of mathematical methods (especially statistics) in describing economic systems|
|Economics concerned with single factors and the effects of individual decisions.||–|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Advanced econometrics||Indian agriculture in global setting|
|Trade and the environment||Ecological economics|
|Time series and regression of analysis||Study theory|
|Microeconomics II||Address the interdependence and coevolution of human economies and natural ecosystems over time and space|
|Advanced concepts and applications||–|
|Concepts and applications||–|
Suggested University For M.Sc Economics in India
Be the first to leave a review.