M.Sc Entomology Admission 2021-22: Entomology is one of the branches of Zoology in which we study insects in their relationship with humans. MSc Entomology has a great gift in chemistry, biology, agriculture, animal and human health, molecular science, forensic, and criminology. NDUAT Faizabad, PAU Ludhiana, RAU Samastipur are considered as best institutes for this PG course of entomology.
- 29 October 2021: Lovely Professional University, Punjab, offers admission to MSc Ag. Entomology program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website to apply before 31/10/2021. For more details, click here.
- 29 October 2021: Eternal University, Himachal Pradesh, invites application forms for admission to the MSc Ag. Entomology program. Students looking to opt for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
M.Sc Entomology Highlights
|Course Name||M.Sc Entomology|
|Exam mode||Semester system|
|Course Fee||INR 5000 to 2 lacs|
|Eligibility||Minimum 50% score at graduation level|
|Admission Process||entry exam, and On basis of merit|
|Examination Entrance Text||University entrance|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 to 12 lacs|
M.Sc Entomology Admission 2021-22
- M.Sc Entomology is one of the agricultural sciences courses that is offered at the PG level. This course addresses a wide variety of pest-related and farming topics. The time required for this program is two years.
- M.Sc The entomology course consists of specialized research on pest control techniques and methods for preventing pests from transmitting agents that may cause lethal diseases. It is the knowledge of insects. It is a subset of zoology. It’s an excellent alternative for those interested in the amazing world of insects.
- M.Sc Entomology syllabus focuses on Insect Morphology, Storage Entomology, Insects Classification, Agriculture Pests, Soil Arthropods, Pest Management Principles, Plant Protection, Plant Production, etc. M.Sc Entomology is offered every year at the country level.
- Candidates who wish to enroll in M.Sc Entomology must complete their UG degree in agriculture of life sciences with at least 50% marks.
- BSc Biology, BSc Agriculture, BSc Botany, and BSc life Sciences degrees are suitable for this program’s admissions.
- M.Sc Entomology admissions are entry test-based.
- AUCET and BHU PET are famous exams for this course admissions.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The fee routine is different for every college in India, depending upon their students and materials, but the base remains the same.
The course fee per annum or is kept as a semester-wise system. For the area of M.Sc Entomology, it remains to be INR 5000 to 2 lacs.
For getting admission to Entomology every institute offers its own entrance exam. The applicant must need to appear in that exam to get entry.
An entomologist can avail a starting salary of about INR 3 to 8 lac per year.
Forensic Labs, Agriculture Sectors, Colleges/Universities, Healthcare sector, etc.
Entomologist, Entomology Research Associate, Associate Professor, Plant Protection Officer.
What is all about M.Sc Entomology?
Master of Science in entomology is two years of postgraduate study which mainly consists of four semesters.
This two-year program is the combined study of the next subjects
- Disease control
- Human pathogens, such as vectors transmit
Whу Chооѕе M.Sc in Entomology?
The study and data are in high demand for this course. There is a bright future for students in the below-given professions:
- Research of biological, Agriculture, or genetic research
- Forensic entomology
- Public health
- State and federal government agencies
- Environmental and conversational biology
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Natural resource management
M.Sc Entomology Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Insect Morphology||Toxicology of Insecticides|
|Insect Systematic||Insect Ecology|
|Insect Anatomy, Physiology, and Nutrition||Plant Resistance to Insects|
|Statistical Methods||Design of experiments|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Advanced Techniques of Plant Protection||Insect of Industrial Importance|
|Integrated Insect Pest Management||Storage Pests and their Management|
|Insect Pests and Disease-vector Crops||Thesis|
Tор Colleges For M.Sc Entomology in Indіа
Those pupils who want to pursue their postgraduate degree in Entomology can get entry to any recognized college in India. Some of the top colleges in this course are followed.
|University Name||Course Name||Fee|
|West Bengal M.Sc Entomology||M.Sc Entomology||26234|
|Visva Bharati University||M.Sc Entomology||26234|
|Vidyasagar University||M.Sc Entomology||26234|
|Rabindra Bharati University||M.Sc Entomology||26237|
|Presidency University||M.Sc Entomology||26240|
|Netaji Subhash Open University||M.Sc Entomology||26243|
|Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology||M.Sc Entomology||26246|
|Kazi Nazrul University||M.Sc Entomology||26249|
|JIS University||M.Sc Entomology||26228|
|Jadavpur University||M.Sc Entomology||26225|
Those students who want to get study Entomology as their M.Sc must know about their preparation for it. Simply the students can follow this for the best result in the study.
- Syllabus Pattern: The pupil must know which syllabus given by the institute is more helpful on which they must focus.
- Plan Outline. If the pupil has drawn in their hand, they can quickly figure out their study routine thus. The students must have to figure out their time in which they can study more efficiently.
- Basics Knowledge: the main focus of the pupil must have been on basic info about entomology. The students should firstly have a strong backdrop and interest in this subject to score well.
Be the first to leave a review.