M.Sc Geography Admission 2021-22: Geography refers to the study of the open structure of the earth and its surrounding atmosphere and the human activity, as it is affected by these. It also includes the distribution of population and resources, economic and political activities. Madhabdev University is the best for admission to M.Sc Geography courses.
Whу Chооѕе M.Sc in Geography?
The study and knowledge are in high demand for this course. There is a bright future for students in the below-given sectors:
- Climate change Analyst
- Emergency management specialist
- Geospatial analyst
- GIS specialist
- 29 October 2021: Lovely Professional University, Punjab invites application forms for admission to the MSc Geography program. Students can submit the application forms before 31/10/2021. For more details, click here.
- 29 October 2021: BFIT Group of Institutions, Uttarakhand, offers admission to the MSc Geography program. Students interested in taking admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
M.Sc Geography Highlights
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Course Name||M.Sc Geography|
|Exam mode||Semester system|
|Course Fee||INR 20,000 to 50k|
|Eligibility||Minimum 50% score at graduation level|
|Admission Process||entry exam, and On basis of merit|
|Examination Entrance Text||University entrance|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 30,000 to 50k Per Month|
M.Sc Geography Admission 2021-22
- M.Sc in Geography takes 02 years of completion and is a PG course. Geography is a scientific study related to the various features of the earth.
- These features are the earth’s layer, including lithosphere, hydrosphere, geosphere, biosphere, and atmosphere. MSc Geography offers in-depth information of all processes taking place in these all layers and their composition.
- MSc Geography students can learn about different patterns of the climate. In this study, we learn about all the natural disasters a well such as cyclones, tsunami, earthquakes, the eruption of volcanoes, and many more. It also tells the highest, lowest, and deepest places of the earth.
- In this MSc course, study subjects are Man and Natural Environment, Climatology, Oceanography, Urban Geography, Disaster Perception, Management, etc.
- Required eligibility is at least 50% or more marks in BSc Geography from a recognized institute.
- The course is higher than public colleges, such as INR 03 to 10 thousand in publics whereas INR 20 to 50 thousand in private colleges.
- The top institute to study is Presidency College, Queen Mary’s College, KBCNMU Jalgaon, DU Dibrugarh, etc.
- The entrance exam of MSc Geography is JNUEE, BHU PET, LPU-NEST, and DU Entrance Exam.
What is all about M.Sc. Geography?
Master of Science in geography is a two-year post-degree academic course which is consisting of 4 semesters. In this course, it is taught to the students that what is the geographical aspect of the environment. Through this course, the students will learn about the secrets of the earth with the help of subjects like Ecology, Environment, and the impact of environmental assessment, Demography, and population policy.
The fee routine is different for every college in India, depending upon their students and materials, but the base remains the same.
The course fee per annum is kept as a semester wise system. For the area of M.Sc Geography, it remains to be INR 20,000 to 50,0000.
For getting admission in Geography, every institute offers its entrance exam. The applicant must need to appear in that exam to gain access.
The experts in the Geography field are paid highly, but you will get 30K to 50K INR per month at the start. Employment opportunities in areas such as Ministry of Earth Science, Petroleum Sector, Geological Survey of India, Coal Industry, and many more.
Famous job roles in these areas are Geographer, Urban & Regional Planner, GIS Analyst, Geoscientists, Cartographer, professor, lecturer, Oceanographer, etc.
M.Sc Geography Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Geographical Thought I||Geographical Thought II|
|Dynamic Geography||Climatology & Oceanography|
|Economic Geography||Principles and Theory of Economic Geography|
|Man and Natural Environment||Man and Natural Environment|
|Quantitative Techniques in Geography||Quantitative Techniques in Geography|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Advanced Geography in India||Geography of Rajasthan|
|Agricultural Geography||Agricultural Geography|
|Disaster Perception and Management||Climatology|
|Urban Geography||Industrial Geography|
|Regional Planning||Fundamentals of Remote Sensing|
|Water Resource and their Management||Water Resource and their Management|
|Research Methodology||Applied Geography|
M.Sc Geography University & Fees
Those students who want to pursue their postgraduate degree in geography can get admission to any recognized college in India. Some of the top colleges in this course are given below.
|University Name||Type of University||Fees|
|Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences||State University||27223|
|Madhabdev University||State University||27243|
|Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University||State University||27249|
|Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya||Private University||27247|
|Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University||State University||27228|
Those students who want to get study geography as their M.Sc. must know about their preparation for it. Simply the students can follow this for the best result in the study.
- Syllabus Pattern: The student must know which syllabus the institute gives is more helpful on which they must focus.
- Plan Outline. If the student has outlined in their hand, they can quickly figure out their study routine accordingly. The students must have to figure out their time in which they can study more efficiently.
- Basics Knowledge: the main focus of the student must have to be on basic info about life science. The students should firstly have a strong backdrop and interest in this subject to score well.
Be the first to leave a review.