M.Sc Clinical Research Admission 2021-22: M.Sc Clinical Research plans to be a 2-year course on the level of post-graduation. The system is dependent on the medical field. It is focused on both the investigation and the maintenance of human health. Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel University is the best for admission to M.Sc Clinical Research courses. PhD in Clinical Research is an advanced study after completing M.Sc Clinical Research.
M.Sc Clinical Research Highlights
|Course Name||M.Sc Clinical Research|
|Exam mode||Semester system|
|Course Fee||INR 25,000 to 2 lacs|
|Eligibility||B.Sc. (Hons.) by the least scores of 55%|
|Admission Process||Direct or indirect, Merit or entry based|
|Examination Entrance Text||CU CET, MU OET, KIITEE, TANCET|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 lacs to 5 lacs|
M.Sc Clinical Research Admission 2021-22
M.Sc Clinical Research is a two-year course that is offered at the PG level. It belongs to the medical sciences courses category. Clinical research is a field of medicine that examines the efficacy and safety of drugs, tools, diagnostic testing, and treatment regimens designed for human use. It refers to all human research, to put it another way.
M.Sc Clinical Research syllabus focuses on Pharmacogenomics, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Fundamentals of clinical operations, Statistics for Clinical Research, etc. Admissions of M.Sc Clinical Research are offered on an annual basis. JHU Delhi, JCIMS Vadodara, AIOHS Thane are famous institutes for availing this course. The course also focuses and includes subjects such as that of the:
- Treatment regimens
- Diagnostic agents
- Medical products
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Aspirants of M.Sc Clinical Research must complete their UG in the medical stream.
- MBBS, BAMS, BVSc, BSc Biochemistry, BSSM, BSc Microbiology, and other medicine/science-related degree holders are eligible for this course.
- Students in M.Sc Clinical Research are admitted through conducting an entry test.
- JUET and DUET are entrance exams for this Masters’s course’s selections.
The tuition fee charged from M.Sc Clinical Research is ranging from INR 25,000 to an extent of INR 4 lacs per annum.
M.Sc Clinical Research Admission Process 2021
Candidates need to learn the process of the institute that they will be opting for to gain access and entry to the course. The Candidate will first have to meet their criteria and then put up all the required papers.
- The Candidate will be required to put up vital papers and information
- They will also be asked for the submission and their charges
- The candidate can put up this at the institute site
- The candidate will be asked to submit a hard copy with details filled
- They will also be stapling up the papers asked for
- The Candidate will also need to pay a demand draft
- With all of this, they will be required to make a submission to the institute.
What is all about M.Sc Clinical Research?
The field is aimed at providing health and human medicine, it is also emphasizing working with human volunteers in order to check the data for being authentic.
Clinical Research is a study that focuses on the research department of medicine. The course is optimal for providing knowledge and skills on the basis of clinics and the living organisms sector.
Whу Chооѕе M.Sc Clinical Research?
Candidates can gain a wide range of jobs and opportunities working from this field and learning in this area of study.
- Patient-Specific Research
- Healthcare Industry
- Clinic domain
The average salary earned by Clinical Research Associate is ranging from INR 2 Lac to 5 Lac. M.Sc Clinical Research employment areas are Clinical Research Centres, Private Clinical, Colleges and University, Hospitals, Medical Research Centers, etc.
These graduates’ job profiles are Clinical Research programmer, Research Associate, Clinical Research Analyst, Biostatistician, Project Manager, Teacher, Lecturer, Professor, etc.
Candidates are to have study materials, plans, and preparation focus made to have their scores well earned and they will also get their work organized.
- Syllabus Pattern: The Candidate can gain a more thorough idea of their study if they focus on it with a syllabus pattern.
- Plan Outline: Candidate must have their plan outline of the study, this way they will have a syllabus and their study routine figured out.
- Basics Knowledge: The knowledge of the course and its outline is very vital, Candidate should know what they will be opting for and what its curriculum is.
M.Sc Clinical Research Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Fundamentals of Clinical Operations||IPR and Data Exclusivity, Bioethics in Clinical Research|
|Clinical data Management||Pre-Clinical Studies|
|Statistics for Clinical Research||Pharmaceutical Biotechnology|
|Basics of Pharmacy, Drug Discovery and Development||Basics of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology|
|Lab Course I and II||Lab Course III and IV|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Regulatory Affairs||Project Management and Business Development|
|Human Biology||Audit and Inspections|
|Special Regulatory Processes||Pharmacovigilance and Safety Monitoring|
|Pharmacogenomics||Reporting and Medical Writing|
|Lab Course V||Project Work|
|Case Studies & Seminar||–|
M.Sc Clinical Research University & Fee
|Sampurnanand Sanskrit||M.Sc||26225||Uttar Pradesh|
|Sanskriti University||M.Sc||26228||Uttar Pradesh|
|Santosh University||M.Sc||26249||Uttar Pradesh|
|Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel University||M.Sc||26246||Uttar Pradesh|
|Sharda University||M.Sc||26243||Uttar Pradesh|
|Shiv Nadar University||M.Sc||26240||Uttar Pradesh|
|Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology||M.Sc||26237||Uttar Pradesh|
|Shobhit University||M.Sc||26234||Uttar Pradesh|
|Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University||M.Sc||26231||Uttar Pradesh|
|Siddharth University||M.Sc||26252||Uttar Pradesh|
Be the first to leave a review.