M.Sc Industrial Chemistry Admission 2021-22: M.Sc Industrial Chemistry is related to the manufacturing of art by transforming non-useful things into Useful matters. It is the transformation of matter into more desirable things. MSc in Industrial Chemistry is one of the PG courses provided in the stream of science. Industrial Chemistry involves the chemical process used in the industries. These processes are used to transform raw materials into new products. The top institutes to pursue this course are the University of Lucknow, AMU University, and others.
The production of materials also focuses on managing the processes economically to reduce the amount. These may include grinding, heating, forming crystals, distillation, filtering, dissolving, cooling, and other chemical operations. This course’s duration is almost 02 years, having practical classes with theories in all 04 semesters.
This course holds a grip on Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Spectroscopy, Polymer Science, Paints, Pigments, Petrochemicals, Oil & Soaps, Unit Operations, and others.
- 26 October 2021: Sanskriti University, Mathura, offers admission to the M.Sc Industrial Chemistry program. Students looking to opt for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 26 October 2021:Parul University, Gujarat, invites application forms for admission to the MSc Industrial Chemistry course. Students interested in taking admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
M.Sc Industrial Chemistry Highlights
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Course Name||M.Sc Industrial Chemistry|
|Exam mode||Semester system|
|Course Fee||INR 5000 to 2 lacs|
|Eligibility||Minimum 60% score at graduation level|
|Admission Process||entry exam, and On basis of merit|
|Examination Entrance Text||University entrance|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 1 to 10 lacs|
M.Sc Industrial Chemistry Admission 2021-22
The discipline of industrial chemistry is connected to the production of art by converting quasi materials into efficient uses. It is the process of transforming stuff into more desirable objects.
- A student who wishes to take admission in any college to pursue this course must have 50% in the previous qualification.
- The required qualification is BSc in Industrial Chemistry or any other related subject.
- Every student will also have to pass a mandatory entrance exam. Many of such entrance exams are IIT JAM, OUCET, CUCET, etc.
The tuition fee charged by students perusing M.Sc Industrial Chemistry course is INR 5000 to 02 lacs.
A learner who desires to enrol in any college to learn this degree must have a minimum of 50% in their prior qualification.
Every learner will also be required to take and pass a necessary admission exam. Many of these admission examinations include IIT JAMOUCET, CUCET, and others.
Some universities offered this course via distance learning education programs.
For getting admission to industrial chemistry, every institute offers its entrance exam. The applicant must need to appear in that exam to get admission.
Expert in this field are paid highly, but you will get 20K to 50K INR at the start. As they gain experience and their skills are more developed while working in this area are given INR 1 to 10 lacs.
Few related chemical firms are Polymer Companies, Perfume Industry, Plastic Industry, Agro-Chemical Industry, Military Research Laboratories, Research Org., Petrochemical Company, etc.
Postgraduate candidates can get the job of a Chemist, Research Associate, Pharmacist, Scientist, Content Writer, Aromatic Expert, Incense Expert.
What is all about M.Sc Industrial Chemistry?
Master of Science in industrial chemistry is a two years postgraduate course which is consists of 4 semesters. In this course, we study how things transform from one state to another one. After learning this, students will be able to work in any industry.
Whу Chооѕе MSc IC?
After studying industrial chemistry, the student will have a great opportunity in both government and private sectors. Some of the jobs are the following.
- site engineer
- industrial chemist
- food and drug inspector
- industrial research scientist
- lab chemist
Those students who want to study industrial chemistry as their M.Sc. must know about their preparation for it. Simply the students can follow this for the best result in the study.
- Syllabus Pattern: The student must know which syllabus given by the institute is more helpful on which they must focus.
- Plan Outline. If the student has outlined in their hand, they can easily figure out their study routine accordingly. The students must have to figure out their time in which they can study more efficiently.
- Basics Knowledge: the main focus of the student must have to be on basic info about life science. The students should firstly have a strong backdrop and interest in this subject to score well.
M.Sc Industrial Chemistry Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Analytical chemistry||Chemistry of natural products|
|Physical chemistry||Organic chemistry II|
|Organic chemistry||Organic chemistry III|
|Paints and pigments and biochemical||Polymer science I and medicinal chemistry|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Spectroscopy||IPR,TQM and technology management|
|Unit operations||Advanced instrumental techniques|
|Polymer science II Medicinal chemistry II||Organic chemistry IV|
|Pesticides Pharmaceutics||Petrochemicals, Oils and soaps, Medicinal chemistry III|
Top Colleges For M.Sc Industrial Chemistry in Indіа
Students who want to pursue their postgraduate degree in industrial chemistry can get admission to any recognized college in India. Some of the top colleges in this course are given below.
|Munger University||State University||27247|
|Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University||State University||27249|
|Mata Gujri University||Private University||27243|
|Mahatma Gandhi Central University||Central University||27223|
|Magadh University||State University||27240|
|Lalit Narayan Mithila University||State University||27205|
|K.K. University||Private University||27214|
Be the first to leave a review.