M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry Admission 2021-22: The study of synthesis, structure, reactions, and properties of the elements and compound. This subject is taught to those students who are introduced to organic chemistry. MSc in Inorganic Chemistry is a full-time course in the PG category. The duration of MSc Inorganic Chemistry is 02 years. To pursue this course, you will find Annasaheb Magar College, Bangalore University, etc., as top institutes.
M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry Highlights
|Course Name||M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry|
|Exam mode||Semester system|
|Course Fee||INR 10000 to 2.5 lacs|
|Eligibility||Minimum 60% score at graduation level|
|Admission Process||entry exam, and On basis of merit|
|Examination Entrance Text||JNTU, IIT|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 14000 to 21000|
M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry Admission 2021-22
- It’s a field of chemistry that studies inorganic compounds’ behaviour and structure, and these compounds are different organometallic compounds, minerals, and metals. Students also learn the various properties of such compounds.
- This branch is related to the study of all compounds other than those which are carbon-based. We can have a sound knowledge of all the natural elements found in the universe and their bonding through this course.
- There are subjects taught in this program: Quantum Chemistry, Photochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics, Nuclear Chemistry, and Novel Reagents for Organic Synthesis, etc.
- The minimum required score is 60% in BSc Inorganic Chemistry or another related subject. There is a relaxation in required marks for the reversed category candidates.
- Admissions offered to students are based on the score obtained in entrance exams as well as previous qualifications.
The fee routine is different for every college in India, depending upon their students and materials, but the base remains the same.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The course fee per annum or is kept as a semester wise system. For the area of M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry, it remains to be INR 10,000 to 2.5 lacs.
There are many entry exams ready for those who want to take admission in this area, some of the common one’s are:
- Joint Admission Test (JAM)
- GIPE M.Sc. Entrance Test
- GIPE B.Sc Entrance Exam
- IBAB Entrance Test (M.Sc)
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) for PhD
- National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) for Integrated M.Sc
M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry Admission Process 2021
Those applicants who have cleared their B.Sc. in any Science subject are eligible for admission to this course. As every university has its eligibility criteria, they can access this course if one meets their expectations.
The admission process depends on the criteria of every institute. The applicant must have to appear in the entrance exam of the institute. After clearing the entrance exam, the selection will base on the merit list. It will display after adding the entrance marks and bachelor marks of the applicant.
What is all about M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry?
Master of Science in organic chemistry is a two-year post-degree academic course in India. After learning inorganic chemistry the student will have deep knowledge about the synthesis and behavior of inorganic and organic compounds.
Whу Chооѕе M.Sc in Inorganic Chemistry?
The study and knowledge are in high demand for this domain. There is a bright future for students in the below-given sectors:
- Chemical industry
- Material sciences
- Coating and medicine
- Fuel and agriculture
The Inorganic Chemistry experts’ average salary package is INR 14 thousand to 21 thousand in one year. Some of the related working sectors are Battery Manufacturing Firms, Metallurgy Firms, Research Labs and other related firms.
Popular jobs for eligible candidates are Process Engineer, Content Developer, Junior Scientist, Site Engineer, Assistant Professor, etc.
M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry||Analytical Instrumentation Structure and Bonding|
|Coordination and Nuclear Chemistry||Biological Chemistry|
|Stereochemistry and Organic Reaction Mechanism||Photochemistry|
|Thermodynamics and Chemical Kinetics||Organometallic Chemistry|
|Physical Chemistry||Transition Metal Chemistry|
|Quantum Chemistry and Group Theory||Novel Reagents for Organic Synthesis|
|Elective Subject||Research Report and Viva-Voce|
Top Colleges For M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry in Indіа
Those students who want to pursue their postgraduate degree in inorganic chemistry can get admission to any recognized college of India. Some of the top colleges in this course are given below.
|Gujarat Maritime University||Private University||65000|
|Gujarat National Law University||State University||65258|
|Gujarat Technological University||State University||65516|
|Gujarat University||State University||65774|
|Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences(GUTS)||State University||66032|
|Gujarat Vidyapith||Deemed University||66290|
|Gujarat Forensic Sciences University||State University||66548|
|Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University||State University||66806|
|Indian Institute of Public Health(IIPH)||Private University||67064|
|Indian Institute of Teacher Education||State University||67322|
|Indrashil University||Private University||67580|
|Indus University||Private University||67838|
Those students who want to study inorganic chemistry as their M.Sc. must know about their preparation for it. Simply the students can follow this for the best result in the study.
- Syllabus Pattern: The student must know which syllabus the institute gives is more helpful on which they must focus.
- Plan Outline. If the student has an outline in their hand, they can quickly figure out their study routine accordingly. The students must have to figure out their time in which they can study more efficiently.
- Basics Knowledge: the main focus of the student must have to be on basic info about inorganic chemistry. The students should firstly have a strong backdrop and interest in this subject to score well.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th