MSc Nursing Distance Education Online Admission 2021-22: MSc Nursing is a postgraduate degree concentrating on patients’ physical and mental treatment. The course involves lectures, seminars, practical exercises, comprehensive labs, and on-site preparation. In the study, Students shall deliver their research thesis in the final semester of the program. The last review takes into account students class assignments, academic projects, and final semester assessments. Masters of Science in Nursing is completed in 02 years with 04 semesters. It is a professional degree course to cover basic nursing knowledge.
The knowledge helps the students in training for patient care. This care is both mentally and physically to hasten patient recovery. In this program, various training is also provided to the students. MSc Nursing syllabus comprises subjects like Advance Nursing Practice, Nursing Education, Nursing Research and Statistics, and Clinical Specialties such as Surgical Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Obstetrics, etc.
- Sharda University, Greater Noida, offers admission to the “MSc Nursing” program for 2021-22. Students looking to opt for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- Prakash Institute Of Physiotherapy and Allied Medical Science, Noida, invites application forms for admission to the “MSc Nursing” program. Students interested in pursuing this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
MSc Nursing Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Nursing Distance Education|
|Full Form||Master of Science Nursing Distance Education|
|Eligibility||Graduation with minimum of 45% of Marks|
|Course Fees||INR 20,000 to 95,000|
|Average Offered Salary||INR 2 to 5 Lakhs per annum|
|Jobs Area||Nursing Supervisor, Clinic Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse, Paramedic Nurse, Nursing Director, Professional Certified Coder, Nursing Executive, Nursing In-Charge, Nursing Educator,|
MSc Nursing Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Students must score very well in the entrance exam to get access to the top colleges. The candidate must do well in an interview following the entrance test. MSc Nursing Admission to most institutes is carried out by the institute’s admission test, followed by the counselling process.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Students who get admissions for MSc Nursing must be graduated in the same stream as Nursing.
- Would you please make sure students should not have marks less than 55% to be eligible or If any student has experience of one year in this field is preferred first.
- Some colleges, like Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing, BCRI Bangalore, etc., offer merit-based admissions.
- However, others, such as JIMPER and AIIMS, provide entries after conducting entrance exams.
- A few entrance exams conducted at the institute level are ITM NEST, AIIMS, WBPGNAT, MET, DSAT, etc.
MSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021
Entrance examination conducted by the institutes ( CET).
- CEE AMPAI Masters (PG) Exam
- Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET)
- DAVV Common Entrance Test (DAVV CET)
- Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)
MSc Nursing Distance Education Fee Structure
This course average fees for MSc Nursing is almost INR 30,000 to INR 01 lakh per year.
India’s MSc Nursing pay ranges from INR 13,500 to INR 37,700 a month. Salaries are high for an experienced applicant.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full Time: MSc Nursing is a 2-year postgraduate degree program or Master of Science in Nursing. It is a full-time university course.
- Part-Time/Online: You are a practical course MSc Nursing is not offered in distance mode.
MSc Nursing Distance Education Syllabus
|Advance Nursing and Allied Subjects||Nursing as a Profession|
|Economic and Political aspects of Health care delivery|
|Nursing Education||Meaning Of Education|
|Research and Statistics||organization and Presentation of Data|
|Measures of central tendency|
|Neurosciences Nursing||Neurological assessment|
|Seizures & Epilepsy|
|Paediatric Nursing||Neonatal paediatric and Pediatric Nursing|
|Oncological Nursing||Skin cancer|
|Head, Neck and oral cancers|
|Cancer lungs & cancer Breast|
MSc Specializations With Eligibility & Fee Structure
|MSc Information Technology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10,000 – INR 23000/Year|
|MSc Mathematics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 27000 /Year|
|MSc Electronics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 15000 – INR 24500/Year|
|MSc Telecommunication||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 9700 – INR 21500 /Year|
|MSc Yoga||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 23000 /Year|
|MSc Animation, Game Design & Development||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 9800 – INR 24000 /Year|
|MSc Applied Psychology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 23000/Year|
|MSc Animation & VFX||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10200 – INR 23500 /Year|
|MSc Physics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 11000 – INR 24000 /Year|
|MSc Visual Communications||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 25000 /Year|
|MSc Zoology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 11000 – INR 26000 /Year|
|MSc Biotechnology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 25000 /Year|
|MSc Environmental Science||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10500 – INR 23400 /Year|
|MSc Bioinformatics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 11000 – INR 25000 /Year|
|MSc Botany||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10200 – INR 26000 /Year|
|MSc Costume Design & Fashion & Technology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 25000/Year|
|MSc Chemistry||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10200 – INR 25000/Year|
|MSc Computer Science||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 12000 – INR 25000 /Year|
|MSc Environmental Science||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10,000 – INR 25000 /Year|
Suggested University in India
|University||State||Type Of University|
|Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|Kamdhenu University Admission||GUJARAT||State University|
|Karnavati University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Can I do nursing in distance education?
Ans: Yes, Nursing can be done in distance education mode. Available at many levels like BSc, MSc, Diploma
Ques: What is eligibility for MSc nursing?
Ans: Minimum Eligibility of the course is having a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 45 to 55% marks.
Be the first to leave a review.