M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Admission 2022-23: MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry is a 02-Year postgraduate course that deals with drug and development knowledge. Such grads can be hired as Professor, Scientist, Quality Control, Patent Analyst, Scientific Data entry specialist, etc. M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry is a two-year program in medical sciences. It is available at the PG level. It is concerned with the collision of chemistry, particularly synthetic organic chemistry, pharmacology, and other biological specialties.
It is engaged in the design, chemical synthesis, and production of medicinal products for the market.M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry is beneficial to people with organizational qualities, such as empathizing with customers, the general population, and other practitioners. Its syllabus contains Pharmacognosy, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical analysis, Biochemistry, General Pharmacology, Organic Synthesis, Drug Action, Pharma Technology, etc. Pharma chemistry students pay an annual academic fee that ranges from INR 30,000 to INR 3 Lac.
M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry|
|Full-Form of MSc PC||Masters of Science in Pharmaceutical Chemistry|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ Based on the performance in the entrance test|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 to 5 lacs per annum|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 3,000 to 2 Lacs|
|Eligibility||BSc completed from a recognized university|
M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Admission 2022-23
The admission of MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry is based on marks secured in the entrance exam conducted by the relevant institutions in which aspirants apply for enrollment. Admission to this program is based on the merit of the graduation program. The MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry course contains biology, chemistry, physics, and other medical sciences, etc. The course is specially designed for the manufacturing and research of drugs. Admission is advertised at these top-ranked institutes; CPU Kota and BV Tonk, etc.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Aspirants for the M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry program must have completed their college studies in a similar field.
- Graduates with BSc Chemistry, B.Pharm, BSc, BBA, BA, and other related degrees qualify for this master’s program.
- To fill out the M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry application form minimum of 50% in UG is required.
- Students are only accepted into this M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry program once a year.
- CPUCET and BVCET are admissions exams for M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Students with a BSc in Chemistry minimum 55-60% marks percentage are eligible to apply for admission to MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- The tuition fee charged for the MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry program is b/w INR 3K to 2 Lakh per annum.
The initial salary offered to Pharmaceutical professionals is ranging from INR 03 to 5 LPA. Employment Sectors for M.Sc PC are Biotechnical Companies, Medical Stores, Healthcare Institutes, Hospitals, Educational Institutes, etc.
Patent Analytics, QC Analyst, Professor, Lecturer, Scientist, QA Analyst, etc.
Types of Cоurѕеs
- Full Time: Masters in Pharmaceutical Chemistry is a full-time 04-semester regular course.
- Part-Time/Online: Online education is also provided for the MSc Pharmaceutical course.
The most popular entrance exams are;
- GIPE B.Sc Entrance Exam
- IBAB Entrance Test (M.Sc)
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) for PhD
- National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) for Integrated M.Sc
M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Advanced Organic Chemistry||Phyto-chemistry Lab|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry I||Communicative English II (Common to MSc., M.C.A.)|
|Chemical & Instrumental Methods of Drug Analysis||Process Chemistry in Pharmaceutical Industry|
|Organic Synthesis Lab||Medicinal Chemistry|
|Medicinal Chemistry Lab||Analytical Techniques in Chemistry|
|Communicative English I (common to MSc., M.C.A.)||Computer Application/Basics (Common to Organic Chemistry)|
|Advanced Chromatographic Techniques||Computer Application/Basics Lab|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry II||Chemical Methods of Drug Analysis Lab|
|Bio-Organic Chemistry (common to organic chemistry)||Pharmaceutical Quality Control and Quality Assurance|
|Phyto-chemistry (Common to Organic Chemistry)||Enzyme Technology|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry Lab||Project Work|
Suggested University For M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Delhi Technological University||Delhi||State University|
|Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha Vishwavidyalaya||Delhi||State University|
|Indian Agricultural Research Institute||Delhi||Deemed University|
|Indian Institute of Foreign Trade||Delhi||Deemed University|
|Indian Law Institute||Delhi||Deemed University|
Be the first to leave a review.