M.Sc Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry Admission 2021-22: M.Sc in Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry is a Two Year PG course program. The course focuses on the development of the agriculture sector and provides fertile soil to grow crops. Such professionals are hired like; Wetland Specialist, Crop Production Specialist, Crop Consultants, and Environmental Technician, etc. The most known colleges for M.Sc SSAC are IARI New Delhi, PAU Ludhiana, GBPUAT Pantnagar, and BHU Varanasi.
- 29 October 2021: Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya, West Bengal, offers admission to the MSc Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry program. Admission to this course opens from 29/10/2021. The last date of submission of application forms is 18/11/2021. For more details, click here.
- 29 October 2021: Lovely Professional University, Punjab invites application forms for admission to MSc Ag. Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
M.Sc Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry Highlights
|Course Name||M.Sc Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam and Merit-Based|
|Full-Form of MSc SSAC||MSc Soil Science & Agricultural in Chemistry|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 lacs to 10 lacs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 5000 to 5 lacs|
|Eligibility||B.Sc in (Agriculture/Forestry)|
M.Sc Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry Admission 2021-22
- The admissions in M.Sc Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry are based on the score secured by candidates in the entrance exam of the concerned university.
- M.Sc Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry is offered after Graduation. It will take two years to complete this course. Its aim is to provide information about how to grow agricultural development techniques that are both sustainable and manageable.
- Soil science is the study of soil as a natural resource on the Earth’s surface. Agricultural chemistry is concerned with all facets of agriculture, including food production, distribution, storage, food quality and protection, nutrition, and material use. The M.Sc SSAC focuses on the value and significance of soils, as well as natural energy.
- M.Sc Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry syllabus contains Soil Formation, Soil Biology, Soil Classification, Agronomy, Plant Protection, Soil Physics, Soil Chemistry, Pathogens, Soil Hydrology, etc.
- Graduation or its equivalent test is the minimum requirement for M.Sc Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry.
- To be considered for this course, applicants must have earned at least 50% composite marks or an equal grade in B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Soil Science, BBA, etc.
- This M.Sc program requires an entrance exam for admission.
- Common entry tests for this course are IIT JAM, DUPGAT, and NIPER JEE.
The averages academic fees charged for MSc SSAC is ranging between INR 5k to 5 Lac for the whole course.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Joint Admission Test (JAM)
- GIPE M.Sc. Entrance Test
- GIPE B.Sc Entrance Exam
- IBAB Entrance Test (M.Sc)
The starting salary provided to professionals of Soil scientists ranges from INR 2 to 10 LPA.
Educational Institutes, Agricultural Farms, Pesticides, Water and Soil Testing Organizations, etc. Job profiles are Watershed Technician, Soil Scientist, Wetland Specialist, Professor, Lecturer, etc.
Types of Cоurѕеs
M.Sc in Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry is a full-time regular degree program.
This degree is also offered in online/DL modes.
M.Sc Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Soil Physics||Soil Erosion And Conservation|
|Soil Fertility And Fertilizer Use||Soil Biology And Biochemistry|
|Soil Chemistry||Statistics of Soil Science Research|
|Soil Mineralogy, Genesis, Survey And Classification||Radioisotopes in Soil And Plant Studies|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Management of Problematic Soils And Water||Environment and Soil, Water, Air Pollution|
|Remote Sensing and GIS Techniques for Soil and Crop Studies||Seminar|
|Analytical Techniques and Instrumental Methods in Soil and Plant Analysis||Theses Work For Research|
|Fertilizer and Biofertilizer Technology||Viva-Voce Of Thesis Work For Research Or Special Paper (A+B)|
|Practical||A- Special Paper – Geomorphology And System Approaches In Soil and Crop Studies|
|–||B- Special Paper – Geochemistry, Land Degradation, And Restoration|
Suggested University For M.Sc Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Netaji Subhas University of Technology||NCT OF DELHI||State University|
|Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan||NCT OF DELHI||Deemed University|
|Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapith||NCT OF DELHI||Deemed University|
|South Asian University||NCT OF DELHI||Central University|
|TERI School of Advanced Studies||NCT OF DELHI||Deemed University|
Be the first to leave a review.