M.Sc Statistics Admission 2021-22: It is a 2-year PG degree Program. The master’s in Statistics deals with the study of interpretation, collection, and organization of data/information. Postgraduates of this course can get employments in sectors such as; Marketing, Data Matrices, and Finance, etc. CU Bangalore, HC New Delhi, Rajmas College, and AMU Aligarh offer this course at fluent levels.
An applicant who completes the MSc Statistics course will pursue further studies. M.Phil and PhD in statistics are higher studies after completion of this course.
What is M.Sc Statistics?
This is an advanced program that deals with the interpretation and examination of data. The subjects to be taught in this course are; mathematics, statistics, numerical analysis, and data mining, etc.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- 12 October 2021; Chandigarh University is offering “Master of Science in Statics” program. Students looking for an MSc Statics course can visit the university’s official website. For more information regarding course structure and other details, click here.
- 12 October 2021; Admission to MGM University Aurangabad for the MSc Statics program is open now. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
M.Sc Statistics Highlights
|Course Name||M.Sc Statistics|
|Admission Process||Both Merit and Entrance Based|
|Full-Form of MSc Statistics||Master of Science in Statistics|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3,00,000 to INR 7,00,000|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 5,000 to INR 65,000|
|Eligibility||BSc Statistics with a minimum of 60% marks|
M.Sc Statistics Admission 2021-22
M.Sc in Statistics is a two-year PG level course. This curriculum explores the compilation, arrangement, and interpretation of data. M.Sc Statistics deals with all areas of the course, including data gathering preparation in terms of survey and experiment design. This emphasizes the significance of approximation and statistical methods in analyzing real-world problems.
MSc Statistic syllabus contains Measure Theory Probability, Numerical Analysis, Computer Programming, Sample Survey, Linear Models, Environmental Statistics, Econometrics, etc. Admissions of M.Sc in Statistics are advertised every year on an annual basis.
- The primary prerequisite for admission in this course is a BSc in Statistics with a minimum of 60%.
- BSc Mathematics and Economics students can also apply for this MSc Program of statistics.
- The majority of MSc Statistics students are admitted into the institute’s Entrance Exams.
- CSIR NET and BHU PET are the top entrance exams of this course.
The average tuition fee charged for M.Sc Statistics is INR 05K to 65K per annum.
- IBAB Entrance Test (M.Sc)
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) for PhD
- National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) for Integrated M.Sc
- Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Common Entrance Exam (CEE)
The total annual wage for a suitable MSc Statistics professional ranges from INR 3 Lac to INR 7 Lac in India.
Manufacturing Sectors, Pharma companies, Educational Institutes, Market research Companies, Banking sectors, etc
Statistician, Online Tutor, teacher, Market Analyst, Airtmetician, etc.
Types of Cоurѕеs
- Full Time: M.Sc in Statistics course is offered in full-time mode
- Part-Time/Online: Also offered in part-time/ online learning mode.
M.Sc Statistics Syllabus
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Distribution Theory||Inference I|
|Distribution Theory (Practical)||Inference I (Practical)|
|Measure Theory and Probability||Linear Models and Regression Analysis|
|Matrix Algebra and Numerical Analysis (Practical)||Linear Models and Regression Analysis (Practical)|
|Computer Programming (Practical)||Sample Surveys|
|Ancillary Mathematics||Sample Surveys (Practical)|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Inference II||Multivariate Analysis|
|Design of Experiments||Econometrics and Economic Statistics|
|Time Series Analysis||Environmental Statistics|
|Inference II (Practical)||–|
|Design of Experiments (Practical)||–|
|Time Series Analysis (Practical)||–|
Suggested University For M.Sc Statistics in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|University of Delhi||Delhi||Central University|
|Panjab University||Chandigarh||State University|
|Punjab Engineering College||Chandigarh||Deemed University|
|Pondicherry University||Puducherry||Central University|
|Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth||Puducherry||Deemed University|
Be the first to leave a review.