Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya Admission 2021-22: MSSV is a private university founded in 2014 in Assam. The university was established in remembrance of Shri Mahapurusha Srimanta (1449-1568), a humanist. He worked in the fields of Religion, Culture, Music, Dance, and Literature. It is a preeminent institute that was developed in 2013. It proffers BPA, BSc, BA, MSc, MA, LLM, and MSW. It is interrelated with UGC. MSSV provides higher learning courses for various fields such as Arts, Science, etc.
|MSSV University||MSSV Application Form|
|MSSV Admission||MSSV Fee Structure|
- 13 October 2021: MSSV University admission has been closed for all courses (1 Semesters) for the academic session 2021. and the last date of submission of application form was extended up to 08 October 2021. (Source)
|Name | Established | Type||Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya | 2014 | Private University|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU, AISHE|
|Admission procedure||Entrance | Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D.|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 650|
|Hostel Facility||Available for both girls and boys|
|Entry Exam Fee||Demand Draft, Debit Card, Credit Card|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Scholarships|
MSSV Admission 2021-22
Students can apply at the Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya in both online as well as offline mode. Those students who are looking forward to taking admission to MSSV should follow the following steps.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
MSSV UG Admission
Following are the academic criteria for applying to UG programs:
- BA (Hons): The university offer BA programs in various streams (Education, Economics), English, Philosophy, Sociology). The applicants should have passed HSS from AHSEC with 45% marks. The duration of this course is four years.
- BPA: 12 years of education from AHSEC with some experience in performing arts.
- BSW: HSC in any stream with at least 45% marks.
MSSV PG Admission
The university offers many PG programs. Eligibility criteria for Some of them are given below:
- MA: The students must have scored 45% marks in bachelors with the relevant subject.
- MSW: A bachelor’s degree with 45% marks in any discipline. The candidate must be physically fit for performing social works. They have to submit their medical certificates as well.
- MPhil: A second-class graduation degree. Students have to appear in the university’s entrance test and score at least 55% marks for being eligible.
MSSV Admission 2021 Last Date
|Issue of Admission Form||Aug 2021|
|List of eligible candidates||last week of Aug 2021|
|Admission of students||Sep 2021|
|Last date of Admission||08 Oct 2021|
- BA: Eligibility is 10+2 level and merit at the 10+2 level.
- B.Sc: Admission basis is scores accomplished at the 10+2 level (Science) and merit at the 10+2 level.
- BPA: Eligibility is 10+2 level and merit at the 10+2 level.
- MA: Eligibility is a BA degree and aggregate at the graduate level.
- MSc: Selection basis is a graduation level and merit at the graduate level.
- LLM: Admission criteria are LLB degree and merit at the graduate level.
- MSW: Selection basis is merit at the graduate level.
MSSV Application Form Process 2021
MSSV offers both online and offline form submission facilities:
- Obtain an application form from the admission office of the university.
- Make a Demand Draft of INR 650 in favor of the MSSV registrar’s office.
- Fill the form.
- Attach the required document with a recent passport-size photograph.
- Post the form to the address mentioned in the admission form.
- Go to the website of the university (mssv.co.in).
- Click on the “Admission 2021” tab.
- Fill the form. University will reject the incomplete form.
- Submit the form and relevant documents.
- Pay fees INR 650 using online transactions (debit, credit, master card).
- Download the form for your record.
Attach the following documents with your form:
- Mark sheets, certificates, and degrees.
- Proof of DOB or ID card.
- NOC for working applicants.
- Passport size colored photographs.
- Character certificate.
- Medical Certificate for MSW applicants.
MSSV UG & PG Courses
|Ph.D||—||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|M.Phil||—||PG in relevant discipline|
|M.A||Assamese, Economics, English, Philosophy, Sociology, Dance, Drama and Music, Law, Yogic Science, and Naturopathy, Social Work||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|B.P.A||Bachelor of Performing Arts||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.A||Assamese, Economics, English, Philosophy, Sociology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Courses List offered by MSSV
Master Degree Programmes
These are Some Master Degree Programmes that are Provide by the Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya, which is Given Below.
- MA in Assamese
- MA in Economics
- MA in Philosophy
- MA in Education
- MA in Sociology
- MA in English
- Master of Social Work (Msw)
- Master of Law (LLM)
- MA/MSc in Yogic Science & Naturopathy
PG Diploma Programme
These are Some Post Graduate Diploma Programme that is Provides by the Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya, which is Given Below.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Yogic Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
- PG Diploma in Human Rights
- PG Diploma in Cyber Crimes
Ans. Yes, University has a library, and it allows the students to take part in researches and social experiments.
Ans. No, The university offers only the arts, humanities, and social science programs.
Ans. No, you have to submit a medical certificate for MSW and BSW programs only.
- Address: Srimanta Sankardeva Sangha Complex Haladhar Bhuyan Path, Kalongpar, Nagaon, PIN-782 001, Assam, India
- Contact: 95310-89105
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th