MSU Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Distance Education, MSU has given out several courses and plans. The setup was approved by the UGC and NAAC organizations. The candidates from all over Tamil Nadu benefit from this institute and study by its 102 joined colleges. Manonmaniam Sundaranar University is affiliating teaching set up in the Tamil Nadu state in the Tirunelveli district. It was set up in 1990 by the govt, of the state of Tamil Nadu.
The Sundaranar University offers 25 UG (including postgraduate and certificate courses), 28 PG and doctoral courses in education and continuing education (DDCE). A two-year B.Ed. programme as well as a full-time. PhD courses are available part-time.
- 22 October 2021: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tamil Nadu, released the schedule of Ph.D. Course Work Examinations April 2021. The fee submission portal will be opened from 26/10/2021 to 6/11/2021. The online examinations will start on 15/11/2021. The complete examination schedule will be available on the university’s official website in November. For more details, click here.
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Highlights
|University Name||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Distance Education|
|Location||Abishekapatti, Tamil Nadu|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
MSU Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Directorate of distance and continuing education provides various courses that mission to provide quality education to the rural and the unreached people of india, its second motive to provides excellent teaching experience and research programmes and also provides quality skills students. They provide a quality job. The course offers UG, PG, Diploma courses in various fields from a distance. The online degree offered by amity university is most opted for in the global world by employers and recruiters.
MSU UG Admission
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate level course. The Students who have passed the 12 class from any stream are eligible with at least 55 % .
- The University charges very low charges from their enrolled students. the duration to complete the graduation level course is 3 years.
- The university offers BA specialization in 3 different subjects.
- Aspirants can take up MA specializations or MBA after this course.
BA in Bengali
- MA in Bengali required a fee of INR 780 only.
- MA in Bengali required reserved category candidates to pay INR 200 less than the normal fee.
- Bengali professor or translator career can be taken up after the course.
MSU PG Admission
- MBA: Admission is provided based on the GAT/CAT score. The students must check the eligibility according to the specializations. The students of all streams can pursue MBA. The university offers MBA in almost 6 subjects that are given below.
- MBA General
- MBA Marketing
- MBA Production
- MBA Finance
- MBA Human Resource
- MBA System
- MBA Yoga For Human Excellence
- MSc: MSc is a master-level course that science students generally choose after completing graduation. The university offers a master’s degree in total 4 subjects which are mentioned here. Following are the subjects.
- MSc Mathematics
- MSc Physics
- MSc Chemistry
- MSc Psychology
- ME: BE with 50% is required. GATE score-based criteria.
- MA: 50% marks in BA are the required criteria.
- M.Lib.I.Sc: Students with B.Lib.I.Sc are eligible.
- MCA: Candidates are eligible after graduation in BCA.
- MSW: Completing graduation in BSW students become eligible.
- M Tech: BTech qualification of 50% is required. GATE score-based criteria.
- M.Com: 50% in BCom graduation in the field of commerce.
- M.Ed: Students with B.Ed degrees are eligible.
MSU Distance Education Diploma Admission
DCA (Diploma in Computer Applications)
- Aspirants with intermediated clearance and computer as a core subject with 45% total clearance scores from a recognized university or board can take up the course.
- Those from the reserved category pay 200 INR less than the normal fee.
- Aspirants from the general category required to pay INR 780 only as a required fee.
- Candidates can become tech experts, it has lots of career scope and can attain higher education in tech or computer field.
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Distance Education Features
- Study centers
- Student support services
- Fixed scheme of examination and early declaration of result.
MSU Application Process 2021
Applications for admissions are done offline. Students who wish to get admissions to MSU can approach the official website for admissions. Interested Candidates must download the application form through the online and offline bot process. The candidate can follow the steps which are given below:
- The candidate kindly visits the official website of this university.
- Download the application form. And fill up in the form all required details about educational information as well as personal information.
- Fill it and attached all required documents along with the application form.
- Photocopy of the following set of documents along with the application form is to be submitted.
- Access in plans such as M.Tech, MA., M.Ed, MJMC, etc., is open.
- The candidate gains 24 departments for access and various courses.
- Admission can be open and availed by the site with offline form filling.
- The site on which all updates, forms, and admissions are open is a link.
- Only INR 650 is needed for entry charges that are paid by demand draft.
- Papers and important papers are to be put up with the downloaded form.
- Candidates gain distance learning help as well for those who live far.
- Last Qualification MarkSheet
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Address Proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Birth Certificate/Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate.
- Marks sheets of 10th class/12th class as well as a diploma.
- For admission in PG, documents are required for this course are 12th mark sheets and Under Graduate Mark Sheets. as well as provisional certificate and degree certificate.
MSU Distance Education UG Course & Fee
|BSc Physics||3 years||15000|
|BSc Chemistry||3 years||15000|
|BCA Lateral Entry||3 years||15000|
|BSc Statistics||3 years||15000|
|BSc Psychology||3 years||2000|
|BSc Yoga for Human Excellence||3 years||6000|
|MCA LE||2 years||9000|
|MSc Physics||2 years||9000|
|MSc Chemistry||2 years||9000|
|MSc Psychology||2 years||9000|
|MSc Environmental Studies||2 years||9000|
|MSc Software technology and Management||2 years||6000|
|MBA / MSc Yoga for Human Excellence||2 years||9000|
|Diploma Courses||2 years||5000|
|Certificate Courses||1 year||5000|
MSU Distance Education Revised Fee
|Degree Certificate||A candidate who completes the program through DD&CE during the examination conducted in the month of May shall apply for the convocation on or before 31st March of next year. The fees for this category Rs. 500. Otherwise, the candidate has to apply either under the Special or Instant category.|
|Rs. 2000 (Special) + search fee Rs. 200 per year|
|Rs. 5000 (Instant) + search fee Rs. 200 per year|
|Duplicate / Damage Degree Certificate||Rs. 3000 + search fee Rs. 200 per year
Rs. 10000 + search fee Rs. 200 per year (for Second Duplicate)
|Duplicate/Damage Mark Statement||Rs. 2000 + search fee Rs. 200 per year Rs. 5000 + search fee Rs. 200 per year(for Second Duplicate)|
|Correction in Mark Statement / Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate||Rs. 1000 per each Certificate|
|Gazette published name correction||Rs. 1000 + search fee Rs. 200 per year|
|Genuineness Certificate||Rs. 1000 per course for Govt. / Aided Services|
|Rs. 1500 per course for Private Services|
|Rs. 2500 per course for candidates joining in a broad|
|Migration Certificate||Rs. 500|
|Course Completion Certificate||Rs. 500|
|Duplicate Course Completion Certificate||Rs. 1000|
|Duplicate ID Card||Rs. 500|
|DEB Approval Copy||Rs. 1000|
|Tamil / English Medium / PSTM Certificate||Rs.1000|
|Duplicate Exemption order for Readmission students||Rs. 500|
|Fee for discontinuation certificate (for those who have discontinued the course in DD&CE)||Rs. 500 per year|
|Change of address||Rs. 300|
|Medium of Instruction / EquivalencyCertificates for Bridge Courses||Rs. 1000|
|Change of Centre / Medium / Course||Rs. 600|
|The penalty for payment of Tuition Fees||Rs. 250 per year|
|Fee for getting an attested copy of the syllabus||Rs. 500|
|Fee for additional study material per paper For UG||Rs. 300|
|Fee for additional study material per paper For PG||Rs. 400|
MSU Distance Education Exam Fees
|Course||Revised Exam Fee Rs.|
|For Each Theory Paper|
|UG Courses (including B.Litt., Gate & Bridge Certificate / Diploma Courses||150|
|PG Courses (M.A., M.Com., & MSc) and B.L.I.Sc.||200|
|B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Phil., MCA & MSc Software Technology||350|
|PG Diploma Courses||300|
|B.L.I.Sc. and Diploma Courses||200|
|B.Ed and MSc Chemistry (6 hours)||600|
|BSc Chemistry and MSc Yoga||300 / 400|
|PG Diploma Courses, MSc Environmental Science (3 hours)||300 / 400|
|M.Sc Physics (4 hours), M.Sc software Tech. & Mgt., MCA and MCA (Lateral Entry), and M.L.I.Sc.||400|
|M.Phil courses (Candidates has to pay along with theory fee)||5000|
|Dissertation / Project Work / Viva-Voce|
|PG Diploma Courses||500|
|Viva-Voce, Project work, and for all PG Courses||500|
MSU Distance Education Colleges
|St.Xaviers College, Palayamkottai||Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu||1923||Government|
|Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College||Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu||1859||Private|
- Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education University Campus Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli.
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar Govindaperi, Cheranmahadevi, Tirunelveli
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University College, Hindu Nadar Uravin Murai, T.N. Puthukudi, Puliyangudi, Tirunelveli
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar, BMC Complex, Tisayanvilai, Tirunelveli District.
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University College, VET College of Education, VET Nagar, Four-way Road, Panagudi, Tirunelveli District.
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Constituent College of Arts & Science, Best International School Campus
979/1, Madurai Tenkasi NH Road, Achampatti, Kadayanallur, Tirunelveli
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University College, Seevalarayanenthal Vilakku, Thiruvengadam Road, Sankarankovil, Tirunelveli
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Constituent College of Arts and Science for women, Sathankulam, Thoothukudi.
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Constituent College of Arts & Science, Nagalapuram, Vilathikulam Taluk, Thoothukudi.
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University College, Nagampatti, Pasuvanthanai Via, Ottapidaram Taluk, Thoothukudi.
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Spot Admission Centre, Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic College CampusDistillery Road, Near Vadasery Bus Stand, Nagercoil Tamil Nadu.
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Constituent College of Arts & Science, Government Primary School, Kanyakumari, Kanyakumari District.
- Address: Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli – 627012, Tamilnadu, India
- Phone: +91-4622321614, +91-465232202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th