MUHS Admission 2021-22: The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences is located in the City of Nashik, Maharashtra. It was established in 1998 and approved by University Grants Commission (UGC). Maharashtra University of Health Sciences offers many UG programs to candidates. University has provided us with thousands of doctors & paramedics. MBBS (bachelor of medicines & bachelor of surgery) and BDS (bachelors in dental surgery). The University grants admissions to the applicants based on their performance in entrance exams and previously passed exams.
- MUHS released a notification regarding MD/MS Practical Examination schedule. The exams are scheduled from 9/12/2021 to 14/12/2021. For more details, click here.
- MUHS released a notification regarding the submission of the dissertation for PG courses through the online system. Colleges can complete students profiles from 29/11/2021 to 10/12/2021. For more details, click here.
- MUHS released a tentative timetable for the Homoeopathy Faculty BHMS program. For more details, click here.
|MUHS University Admission|
University also admits graduates candidates in various specializations. Some of them are MSC and diplomas in nursing and Pharmacology and FCPS. The University also offers a PH.D. to the candidates. The closing date for admissions of all these academic degrees is the last day of August. The admissions are starting from 21st June this year.
|University Name||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences|
|Established | Type||Deemed|
|Location||Nashik, Maharashtra, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Lab. Café. Medical.|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Help desk||+91 253 253 9114|
MUHS Admission 2021-22
The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) is an educational institute in Maharashtra, India. Maharashtra University offers MUHS Admission 2021-22. several UG and PG programs related to health science and medicine. Online form submission is available in 2021.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
MUHS UG Admission
- BSc Bachelor of Dental Surgery, eligibility is Intermediate level of science
- BDS Bachelor of Dental Surgery and Medicine, eligibility is 12-year education with science subjects
- BPMT You will get a chance with 12 years of education.
- MBBS Students should have passed 10+ 2 levels with physics, chemistry, biology as major subjects from a recognized board.
MUHS PG Admission
- MD Doctor of Medicine graduates in the relevant subjects with a minimum of 55% aggregate
- MDS You Are accessible with a BDS graduate MBA in Healthcare Administration with a minimum of 55 % marks.
- MPT Candidate must have a graduation degree with 55% in the required field.
- MSc Candidate must have graduated with 55% aggregate in the relative field.
MUHS Application Form Process 2021
The Maharashtra University of Health Science is located in the city of Nashik, State of Maharashtra. University was established on 3 June 1998 and approved by UGC. University invites for admission for Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in various disciplines Ayurved, Dental, Unani, Physiotherapy, and Occupational Therapy. The application form is available on the official website of the University. The student can download the application form and also apply online.
- Visit the official web portal of MUHS.
- Select your course under the apply online tab.
- Enter your name, address, email, and mobile number.
- Fill your details in the form and upload your sign and photos (size 30kb).
- The system will generate a challan form against your name.
- Now, download the challan form and submit the fee.
- Upload a copy of the challan form and submit the form.
- Mark sheets and degree
- ID card and sign
- SC/ST category certificate
- Passport size photo
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
MUHS Courses & Eligibility
|B.Tech||12th with PCM|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subject|
MUHS BA Courses & Eligibility
|BA (History)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Hindi)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Foreign Trade and Practice)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Fine Arts)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (English)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (English Literature)||3 years||12th pass|
Address: Mhasrul, Vani Dindori Road, Nashik, Maharashtra-422004, India
- Contact No.: 0253-2539111, 0253-6659111
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.