MUHS Admission 2022-23: 10 August 2022 is the last date for Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Admission 2022-23. Forms are now available at @www.muhs.ac.in. The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences is located in the City of Nashik, Maharashtra. It was founded in 1998 and approved by UGC.
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences offers many UG programs like MBBS to candidates. The university has provided us with thousands of doctors & paramedics. The University grants admissions to the applicants based on scores on entrance exams like NEET, MUHS CET, and previously passed qualifications.
MUHS also admits graduates candidates in various specializations like MS/MD. Some are MSc and diplomas in nursing and Pharmacology. The University also offers a Ph.D. program. Admission to Ph.D. courses will be made through PET 2022.
Registration fee: All the Students need to pay the Entrance Test registration fee (Non-refundable) of Rs 5000 for the general category and Rs 3500 for the reserved category.
MUHS Admission Latest Updates
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- MUHS Admission 2022 Application form submission last date is 10 August 2022 for the session 2022-23. (Source)
- The University’s deadline for receiving hard copies of online applications and self-attested photocopies of required papers is 17 August 2022. (Source)
- MUHS started the admission for Ph.D. courses for sessions 2022-23. Students can register till 31 May 2022. (Source)
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences has started registration for SIP (Summer Internship Program 2022). The last date to apply is 19 April 2022. (Source)
MUHS Admission Highlights
|University Name||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences|
|Established | Type||Deemed|
|Location||Nashik, Maharashtra, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Lab. Café. Medical.|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Help desk||+91 253 253 9114|
|Fee||MUHS Fee structure|
MUHS Admission 2022-23
The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) is an educational institute in Maharashtra, India. Offering several UG and master’s programs related to health science and medicine. Admission 2022 at MUHS is open now the last date is 10 August 2022. Students can check the more details about MUHS offered courses as given below:
MUHS UG Admission 2022-23
MUHS offers Bachelor’s Program studies through various courses that are as B.Sc, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BPTH, BOTH, and BOP. Science stream studies are available at this university for the students, and the learning technique is well structured for better understanding. Students for these UG courses at MUHS need to complete their 10th and 12th classes at a UGC-recognized board. The admission procedure is through merit scores as well as there are entrance exams that are a must for all the UG degree program admission.
- BSc: Students who have scored a minimum of 55% in 10+2 with the science stream
- BDS: Bachelor of Dental Surgery and Medicine, eligibility is 12-year education with science subjects
- BAMS: This Ayurveda branch programs, requires 12th class grade in PCB subjects.
- BUMS: Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery at MUHS Admission will soon start, one who completed their 10+2 in science stream.
- MBBS Students should have passed 10+ 2 levels with physics, chemistry, and biology as major subjects from a recognized board.
MUHS PG Admission 2022-23
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences application form is available the last date is 10 August 2022 for sessions 2022-23. Forms will be available at @www.muhs.ac.in. For the Masters’s level studies, MBA, MD, MDS, MS, MPTh, MOTh, and MASLP are offered to students. All the courses have multiple subjects and specializations available at MUHS for admission. Students for all these courses admission need to complete the graduate degree program from a relevant discipline. Also, students need to clear the entrance examination, which is a must for all the PG program studies. The fresh academic session will begin in the month of August 2022.
- MD Doctor of Medicine graduates in the relevant subjects with a minimum of 55% aggregate
- MDS You Are accessible with a BDS graduate MBA in Healthcare Administration with a minimum of 55 % marks.
- MPT Candidates must have a graduation degree with 55% in the required field.
- MSc Candidate must have graduated with 55% aggregate in the relative field.
MUHS Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Application form available||29 June 2022|
|Last date for application form submission||10 August|
|University’s deadline for receiving hard copies of online applications and self-attested photocopies of required papers.||17 August 2022|
|Display list of eligible candidates for Mop-Up-Round||20 Sep 2022|
|Admission Cut-off- Date||30 Sep 2022|
|Date of Notification
||13 May 2022
|submission of Online Application form||13 May 2022|
|Last date for submission of Online Application form||31 May 2022|
|Date of availability of Admit Cards||01 August 2022|
|Date of Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET)||27 August 2022|
MUHS Admission Process 2022-23
The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences invites admission for Diploma, UG, and Master courses in various disciplines Ayurveda, Dental, Unani, Physiotherapy, and Occupational Therapy. The application form is available on the official website of the MUHS. The student can download the application form and also apply online.
- Visit the official web portal of MUHS Admission- https://www.muhs.ac.in/
- Select your course under the apply online tab.
- Enter your name, address, email, and mobile number.
- Fill your details in the form and upload your sign and photos (size 30kb).
- The system will generate a challan form against your name.
- Now, download the challan form and submit the fee.
- Upload a copy of the challan form and submit the form.
Documents Required for MUHS Admission
- Mark sheets and degree
- ID card and sign
- SC/ST category certificate
- Passport size photo
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
MUHS Admission: Courses & Eligibility
|B.Tech||12th with PCM|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subject|
MUHS BA Courses & Eligibility
|BA (History)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Hindi)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Foreign Trade and Practice)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Fine Arts)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (English)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (English Literature)||3 years||12th pass|
MUHS Contact Details
- Address: Mhasrul, Vani Dindori Road, Nashik, Maharashtra-422004, India
- Contact No.: 0253-2539111, 0253-6659111
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.