Munger University Admission 2022-23: Munger University was established in 2018, and it is located in Munger, Bihar. This university is a public state university and is famous for providing the best quality of learning to the candidates in Munger. The admission open in this university once a year. The University is approved by UGC & AIU. Currently, the University has about 15+ colleges by which it offers courses in various field like engineering, IT, Law, commerce & management.
- The student must score at least 55% in the relevant fields to get a BA Hons.
- BCom requires at least 45% in the commerce stream.
- Students interested in getting a BSc must have at least 55% in related subjects.
- All applicants for the BCA and BBA should pass the 12 class board exam from the recognized board.
- If students want to get a master’s degree from the university, they can go for a MA, MSc, and MChem.
Munger University Highlights
|University Name||Munger University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||STATE UNIVERSITY|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, ICAR|
|Application Form||Munger University Application Form|
|Fee||Munger University Fee Structure|
Munger University Admission 2022 Last Date
|Application Form availability||1st week of July 2022|
|Application Form extended for UG, PG Courses||Aug 2022|
Munger University Application Form Process 2022
Munger University has the facility for candidates to apply online. Candidates who want to do a diploma or any other vocational courses can also apply online. The online application process is as below:
- Candidates will first visit the official website of the university, mungeruniversity.ac.in
- There they will click on the given option UG Admission 2022.
- After reaching there, the candidates for UG courses will create a new account. (If they don’t have any)
- Candidates will provide all the required information for creating their accounts, along with their passwords.
- After creating their account, the candidates will log in to their account by giving their username and password.
- Next, candidates will give all the required information, including marks obtained and personal data for the application process.
- Candidates will also need photographs and signatures for the application process.
- Next, candidates will pay the fee online.
- Candidates should preview their filled application form before submitting it.
- Marks sheet of 12th standard.
- Certificate of 12th standard.
- Recent character certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- School or college leaving certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Two passports sized photographs.
- Admit card.
- Any other required documentation
List of Munger University Courses
- B.Com (Hons)
Q. Is it necessary to have the admit card?
Ans. Yes, the university provides admit cards to every student. The candidates must carry the admit card to the examination hall. The admit card will assure the students’ identity and their selected course.
Q: What is the maximum length of BBA?
Ans: It is 3 years
Q: Is this university-related to the state govt?
Munger University Contact Details
- Address: Academic Block, R. D. & D. J. College Campus, Munger – 811201, Bihar (India)
- Contact Number: +91 6344-223300
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.