Munger University Admission 2021-22: Munger University was established in 2018. and it is located in Bihar. This university is a public state university. This university is providing the best quality of learning to the candidates in Munger. The admission open in this university one time a year. The university requests candidates to submit their application forms within due dates through an e-method or physical registration method. The university admits candidates based on marks scored by them in previously passed degree examinations.
|Munger University||Munger University Application Form|
|Munger University Admission||Munger University Fee Structure|
Candidates applying to these courses are to follow the guide given by the university and the admission updates uploaded on the MU site. Candidates applying will be able to gain clear counseling sessions. They will verify the documents that they had to ask to bring for confirmation and admission purposes.
- 01 October 2021: Online Registration for admission has been closed. The last date of registration form for the BEd session 2020-22 was from 28 September to 30 September 2021. Check here (Source)
- 01 October 2021: Munger University Admission in UG Regular and Vocational Courses deadlines for the academic Session 2021-24. The last date of submission of the Documentation was 25 September 2021. (View)
Munger University Highlights
|University Name||Munger University|
|Short Name of University||MU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||STATE UNIVERSITY|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, ICAR|
Munger University Admission 2021-22
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Munger University UG Admission
Candidates will have to follow the given eligibility criteria set by the university.
- BA Hons: Candidates for this course will need at least 45% marks in the relevant subjects in their intermediate.
- B.Com Hons: To do B.Com Honors, candidates will receive 45% marks in commerce subjects.
- BSc Hons: This course demands 45% marks in 12th grade with relevant subjects.
- General BA, B.Com, BSc: For all three courses, candidates can come up after completing their intermediate.
Munger University PG Admission
Courses offered by the university at PG level
- MA: The admission requirement is a graduate degree with 45% marks within relevant subjects.
- MSc: Selection basis is a graduate degree in the related qualifying test.
MU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Application Form availability||3rd week of July 2021|
|Application Form extended for LLB Course||Aug 2021|
|Deadline MU Applications||last week of Aug 2021|
|Merit list MU||Sep 2021|
|papers Verifying and Admission Open||3rd week of Sep 2021|
Munger University Application Form Process 2021
Candidates will have to keep a few things in mind. Munger University has the facility for candidates to apply online. Candidates who want to do a diploma or any other vocational courses can also apply online. The online application process is as below:
- Candidates must make sure to read the instructions before getting started.
- Candidates will first visit the official website of the university, Which is as Follow:
- There they will click on the given option UG Admission 2021.
- After reaching there, the candidates for UG courses will create a new account. (If they don’t have any)
- Candidates will provide all the required information for creating their accounts, along with their passwords.
- After creating their account, the candidates will log in to their account by giving their username and password.
- Next, candidates will give all the required information, including marks obtained and personal data for the application process.
- Candidates will also need photographs and signatures for the application process.
- Next, candidates will pay the fee online.
- Candidates should preview their filled application form before submitting it.
- Marks sheet of 12th standard.
- Certificate of 12th standard.
- Recent character certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- School or college leaving certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Two passports sized photographs.
- Admit card.
- Any other required documentation
List of Munger University Courses
- B.Com (Hons)
Frequently Asked Question(FAQs)
Ans. The online application date starts on February 1 and lasts on March 2.
Ans. The candidates can pay their fee before May 9.
Ans. Yes, the university provides admit cards to every student. The candidates must carry the admit card to the examination hall. The admit card will assure the students’ identity and their selected course.
Q: What is the maximum length of BBA?
Ans: It is 3 years
Q: How many colleges are affiliated with it?
Ans: More than 50
Q: Is this university-related to the state govt?
- Address: Academic Block, R. D. & D. J. College Campus, Munger – 811201, Bihar (India)
- Contact Number: +91 6344-223300
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th