MVGU Admission 2021-22: Maharaj Vinayak Global University, founded in 2012, is a private institute situated in Rajasthan, India. It is offering many courses in the stream of arts, science, and commerce. Moreover, it encourages students from all states to apply and get higher education from there.
- 14 August 2021: Admission for UG and PG courses for sessions 2021-22 is open. Eligible candidates can apply. For more details, click here.
|MVGU University||MVGU University Application Form|
|MVGU University Admission||MVGU University Fee structure|
|Topic||Maharaj Vinayak Global University Admission 2021|
|Established | Type||2012| Private University|
|Location||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Lab. Café. Medical.|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Help desk||01426-284175|
MVGU Admission 2021-22
Maharaj Vinayak Global University provides higher education such as international type. It is a private University that offers medical education to students.
You can apply for the admission form through an online or offline method. The University provides the UG, PG, PhD, Diploma & Certificate program in a different specialization. You can follow the step to fill the online application form which University gives.
- BSc, BA, and BCom courses are available at the UG level.
- The students who want to apply in BSc, BA, or BCom courses must have passed 10+2 / HSC in the same discipline with no less than 50% marks.
- MSc, MCom, and MA programs are available for students who want to apply to the PG courses.
- The students must have passed MSc, M.Com, or MA exam in the same discipline with no less than 55% marks.
MVGU Application Form Process 2021
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
MVGU offers both online and offline form modes for its students. For online forms, the students have to receive the form from the main campus. For online mode, the applicants must follow these steps.
- Visit the official web portal of MVGU.
- Download the form from this site and fill in the most relevant details in it.
- Upload the related documents and photos on your form.
- Make a DD in favor of MVGU and post the form to the admin’s office.
- The last steps are to print out the form for your further use.
A list of documents must be uploaded with the form:
- ID card
- Caste Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Passport size photo
- Mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Transfer Certificate.
MVGU UG & PG Courses & Eligibility
|MA (Philosophy)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Operations Research)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (NGO Management)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Music)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Mathematics)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Journalism and Mass Communication)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
Address: MVGU Dhand, Amer, Jaipur-Delhi Natonal Highway 11c, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th