Mysore University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: The University of Mysore is a public state university in Mysore, Karnataka. It was established on 27 July 1916. Its 1st chancellor was the prince of Mysore, and the first Vice-Chancellor was H. V. Nanjundaiah. It is the sixth-oldest university in the Country and the first University in Karnataka.
It has established the directorate of distance education to provide quality education in distance mode. It offers UG, PG courses like MA, BA, BBA, BCom, BSc, MSc in ODL mode.
Mysore University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||University of Mysore|
|Established | Type||1916 | State|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Location||Mysore, Karnataka, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Lab. Café. Medical|
|Admission Help desk||+91-821-2419351|
|Application Form||Mysore University Application Form|
|Fee Structure||Mysore University Fee Structure|
Mysore University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
University of Mysore, Directorate of Distance Education, will soon roll out the admission notification for session 2022-23. University offers admission on the basis of merit in the last qualifying degree. The University offers great specialization for courses like BA, MA. Apart from UG, PG, Mysore University also offers Diploma courses.
Mysore University Distance Education UG Admission
|BA||Candidates who have successfully passed Class XII examination conducted by Pre University Board or equivalent in relevant stream||Rs 12,500|
|BSc (IT)||Rs 29,520|
Mysore University Distance Education PG Admission
|MA||Graduation in any discipine||Rs 14,530|
|MCom||BBA/BCom degree||Rs 14,530|
|MSc (IT)||Bachelor of science degree with minimum 55% marks||Rs 30,210|
Mysore University DDE Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|UG, PG Admission starts||Aug 2022|
|Last date to fill form||Sep 2022|
Mysore University Distance Education Application Process 2022
Candidates who want to apply for admission 2022 in University of Mysore courses under ODL mode, can also submit the application form personally or by post, check the process given below to understand more:
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The candidate visits the university of mysore official website.
- Fill in the details required field carefully.
- Fill in the Personal basic details and correct educational details.
- Select the choice course.
- Upload the passport size scanned photo scanned signature in the folder of jpg, jpeg format.
- Click on the “Save and Continue” button.
- After complete, fill in the application form redirects to the payment gateway, where candidates will have to select the mode of payment.
- After fulfilling the eligibility criteria, candidates can download the application form at web uni-Mysore.ac.in and the filled-in application along with a demand draft of Rs. 400/- which is drawn in favor of Finance Officer, Mysore University, Mysuru shall be submitted to the office of the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, National Centre for History of Science Building, Manasagangothri, Mysuru– 570006
- Candidates have to attach self-attested copies of the relevant documents along with the application form.
- On the day of application submission, candidates must carry all original documents for verification to get admission.
- The candidates who would like to apply to communication services need to send the correctly filled form and self-attested copies of all relevant documents and a demand draft of Rs. 400/-.
- These candidates are provisionally admitted and have to produce the original copies of the documents throughout contact programs. Otherwise, their provisional admission is prone to be forfeited.
- Qualification mark-sheet and certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Caste certificate (If applicable).
- Migration certificate (If students from other than Mysore University)
- Original CLC. (If candidates from other than Mysore University).
Top Universities in Karnataka
|Karnataka state open university admission||Karnataka Sanskrit university admission|
|state women university Karnataka distance education||Karnataka folklore university admission|
Mysore University Contact Details
- Address: Moulya Bhavan (Evaluation Block), Manasagangotri, Mysore University, Mysuru – 570 006, India
- Phone: 0821-2419351, 0821-2419451
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.