Nagaland University Admission 2022-23: Nagaland University was established in the year 1989. Location of the university in Zunheboto, Nagaland. It is the thirteenth Central University of India. And is the only central university in Nagaland. University is affiliated with UGC & was established by the act of parliament of India.
Currently, Nagaland University has four campuses located at Zunheboto, Kohima, Dimapur & Medziphema. The University has 65 affiliated colleges. Multiple UG, PG, and PhD courses are offered at Nagaland University in the field of Science, Humanities, Engineering, Business, Agricultural Science, Mass Communication, Technology, etc.
|Nagaland University||Nagaland University Application Form|
|Nagaland University Admission||Nagaland University Fee structure|
University of Nagaland Highlights
|Established | Type||1989 | Central University|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||0369 2268268|
Nagaland University Admission 2022-23
Admission for session 2022-23 will be available on the Nagaland University official website from the month of August. The University offers BTech courses in various specializations at UG Level. To get admission in UG courses, 70% weightage is given to the 12th examination score and the rest 30% to JEE examination. The University also offers PG level courses like MA, MSc, MCom, MBA. Admission to these programs is merit-based. Apart from this, NU provides Diploma & certificate courses in spoken English, mass communication & more.
Nagaland University UG Admission
|BTech||50% marks in 12th with physics, chemistry & mathematics. For Biotechnology, biology is mandatory||Computer Science, Biotechnology, Electronics, Information technology|
Nagaland University PG Admission
|MSc||BSc degree in relevant field||Anthropology, Botany, Chemistry, Geography, Physics, Zoology|
|MA||bachelor’s degree in relevant field||English, Linguistics, Hindi, Education, Psychology, Mass communication, Economics|
|MCom||BCom/BBA/BSc in any discipline with 50 % marks||General|
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree (e.g., BBA) with min 50% mark||General|
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|UG, PG Admission starts||3rd week of Jul 2022|
|Last date for UG, PG Admission||Oct 2022|
Nagaland University Application Form Process: How to Apply?
NU offers online forms for students. They must follow these steps:
- Click on the official website portal of NU- https://admission.nagalanduniversity.ac.in/
- Click on the “Online Apply” icon.
- Enter the email account and password for making an account.
- After making your account, log in to it and fill in the required detail.
- Submit your form with an online fee with the help of net banking.
A list of documents must be uploaded with the form:
- ID card
- Mark sheets and degrees
- Character and caste certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
- Passport size photo
Nagaland University Offered Courses
|M.A. (Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Botany)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Economics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History and Archaeology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Zoology)||3 Years|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the merit of the selection of candidates for admission in UG programs?
Ans: It is based upon qualifying exams.
- Address: Nagaland University, Headquarters. Lumami, Zunheboto – 798627, India.
- Contact Number: 0369 2268268
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.